Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telepathic attack

Rebecca8

I think it would be helpful to have more information in order for anyone to answer this.  There are several ways to protect yourself from psychic attack.  If it is just telepathic then you just need to ignore it, it can't hurt you, it is like someone whispering lies in your ear, you don't have to put any emotion on it just wave it away like a mosquito.  The whole point of this kind of attack is usually to upset you, keep you off balance and full of self doubt.

58 minutes ago, Rebecca8 said:

What ways are there best to stop or block telepathic attacks between psychics who are jealous?

Don't allow a "seed' of suggestion planted into your mind. If you believe your not vulnerable. You won't be. 

Acme Psychic Repellent.

• Haha 3

rent "dinner for schmucks" pay attention to the mind control scene, laugh.

there is no such thing as a telepathic attack, it exists only in your mind you gave the person the power, if it was real it would be rather abused and widespread...oops psychics arent real either so i better just run off and hide.

Edited by the13bats
added info
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, the13bats said:

oops psychics arent real either

You're obviously not psychic!

@Rebecca8  We have nowhere near enough information. Do tell us more.

• Like 1

Some people are "psychic", or we probably all are, but some are more overtly so, but I think it a case of receptivity, not being able to control or project it. The last thing that I would be worrying about, is whether another living human could attack me "telepathically", I'd only be worried about other kinds of attacks. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, acute said:

You're obviously not psychic!

@Rebecca8  We have nowhere near enough information. Do tell us more.

no one is...if they claim to be, prove it.

9 minutes ago, the13bats said:

no one is...if they claim to be, prove it.

Do you think if it is entirely passive, which I think is the case, that it would be easy to prove ?

16 minutes ago, the13bats said:

prove it.

Here we go again! :hmm:

If you can think of a way to prove to anyone on here that I have psychic links to my close friends and family, let me know.

Edited by acute
  • Like 1

i dont care about those who want to sound and feel special and say they had some psychic link to someone else, im talking the ones who want $$$ for readings, those con artists need to prove it, no excuses proof.

Just now, the13bats said:

i dont care about those who want to sound and feel special and say they had some psychic link to someone else, im talking the ones who want $$$ for readings, those con artists need to prove it, no excuses proof.

You have the popular distorted view of spiritualists. In a reputable venue, it's nothing to do with money.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, acute said:

You have the popular distorted view of spiritualists. In a reputable venue, it's nothing to do with money.

you do not know my background or reaserch, and in over 4 decades how many with claimed powers failed to prove it to me.

theres nothing reputable about people claiming phychic, paranormal, spiritualist, precognitive etc abilities, and some do their hocus pocus for other payoffs besides $$$.

if you are truly comfortable in your "beliefs" what i think should and wouldnt matter to you, im comfortable in mine and will not try to change anyones mind, i perfer people think for themselves.