Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Close Encounters with Celebrities & Show Biz

TellLieVision

20 hours ago, TellLieVision said:

Have you ever read this? It's related to mind control in the world of show business; apparently told from an insider - so to speak. I've ony just started reading it and it's mind blowing.

http://whale.to/b/close7.html

No, I haven't - and probably won't without some type of synopsis (otherwise I treat it as click-bait).

Want to give a quick summary?

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

my brother in law had many such encounters, he used to drive a limo,  he says some are nice people, others are not at all.  according to him, a certain  actor, who is partiality bold, and very short,  is the biggest A hole, more than the rest combined. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Obviousman said:

No, I haven't - and probably won't without some type of synopsis (otherwise I treat it as click-bait).

Want to give a quick summary?

Thanks!

Someone who worked in the entertainment business tells firsthand experiences with celebs going through hell - prostitution, drug use, couch casting, mind control, etc. 

She also exposes cases of replacement/ clones and spiritual possession.

It all seems to boil down to the illuminati/ elites pulling the strings.

@TellLieVision, what kind of mind control? And who’s been cloned?

The other stuff is unfortunately kinda part of that toxic Weinsteinesque stuff which is hopefully slowly being weeded out.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, TellLieVision said:

elites are always pulling the strings,  that is no secret to anyone.   

• Thanks 1

@TimothyCheck it out. Subjugation through the use of chemicals/ drugs and trauma-based mind control. I haven't arrived at that part yet but that's what I'm assuming based on past pieces I've read from other researchers. 

As for the "cloning", it seems some celebs were killed, died or went through some rough paches so someone needed to step in immediately to save face and not raise any eyebrows for whatever reason.

Edited by TellLieVision

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

elites are always pulling the strings,  that is no secret to anyone.   

True. Maybe what's shocking here is for that to happen in the show biz as well.

10 minutes ago, bivy said:

Do they artificially age and educate the clones or are we using this term loosely?

I think it's like a meeseeks box. You put celebrity dna inside of it, hit the big button and, "I so-in-so, look at me!"

• Like 1

@TellLieVision, it sounds a bit too heavy for me. 

Can you let us know when you get to the mind control bit if there’s anything compelling? I’m not going to be watching the video as I assume it’s garbage. 

Also, when is the clone of Johnny Depp coming to replace him? Bit off the rails...

If you’re falling for that BS, might be time to take a step back.

Celebrities are human. They screw up. Some go down in a flaming wreck and aren’t able to recover, some do save face. I don’t think we need to attribute that to clones. 

But just out of curiosity, who was the most likely cloned celeb from the video? Donald obviously doesn’t have his clone yet either.

56 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Can you let us know when you get to the mind control bit if there’s anything compelling? ...

Dave Chappelle would have us believe he's alluding to some kind of control in one of his recent Netflix specials.  He uses a story from Iceberg Slim's Pimp as a parable. 

How to they clone  straight to adulthood? I'd  believe using a double was possible. Too sketchy sounding to watch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Timothy said:

Can you let us know when you get to the mind control bit if there’s anything compelling? I’m not going to be watching the video as I assume it’s garbage. 

Also, when is the clone of Johnny Depp coming to replace him? Bit off the rails...

If you’re falling for that BS, might be time to take a step back.

Celebrities are human. They screw up. Some go down in a flaming wreck and aren’t able to recover, some do save face. I don’t think we need to attribute that to clones. 

But just out of curiosity, who was the most likely cloned celeb from the video? Donald obviously doesn’t have his clone yet either.

It's not a video, it's just text, posts she made on a forum. As for the cloning, I assume she means doubles, hence the physical differeces that can be spotted or the changes in voice pitch and stuff like that if you look closely or pay attention. I'm not that big on this double thingy but the mind control through trauma is definitely plausible.

Edited by TellLieVision

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

Dave Chappelle would have us believe he's alluding to some kind of control in one of his recent Netflix specials.  He uses a story from Iceberg Slim's Pimp as a parable. 

I’ll have to watch it. Good comedian but he’s had a bit of a tough run. 

Maybe his Netflix special was filmed with a clone?

6 minutes ago, TellLieVision said:

It's not a video, it's just text, posts she made on a forum. As for the cloning, I assume she means doubles, hence the physical differeces that can be spotted or the changes in voice pitch and stuff like that if you look closely or pay attention. I'm not that big on this double thingy but the mind control through trauma is definitely plausible.

Okay, any chance of posting a link to the forum? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TellLieVision said:

It's right below the title of the text... if you click on the link I posted: http://doppels.proboards.com/thread/236?page=1

I read for about 10 minutes. Those people seem a little too keen to be making wild and purely speculative assumptions.

I liked this bit: ‘I just wanted to quickly post that I've tried three times - last night and this morning - to compile photos of Ann Margret for comparision using Imageshack and I'm getting all kinds of technical interference. Typical when you're hot on the trail of something!

Really? :lol:

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 9:24 AM, TellLieVision said:

She also exposes cases of replacement/ clones and spiritual possession.

Where did she expose anything?  First she tries to make herself look credible by talking about sexual misconduct, then she lays on the bull****.

It boils down to gullibility.  The internet is full of lunatics who thinks robots are walking amongst us, one guy recorded people walking in the street and claimed they were all robots.

• Like 1

On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 10:04 AM, TellLieVision said:

Have you ever read this? It's related to mind control in the world of show business; apparently told from an insider - so to speak. I've ony just started reading it and it's mind blowing.

http://whale.to/b/close7.html

Mind blowing is putting a 12-gauge in your mouth.  All I read is someone jumping on the sex abuse bandwagon in order to present a baseless scenario.

This stuff is too far out there for me to buy into.   

Certainly with the thousands of people in the entertainment industry, someone would have a video.   

• Like 1

The paranoid ramblings of a very jealous failed actor.

Celebrity is not that complicated or conspiratorial, sounds like National Enquirer/Info Wars badly written sci fi. People get famous, look good for a while and then age out and get bloated and wrinkled like the rest of us. They can stave it off with plastic surgery but clones as such don't exist. Are there gross underbellies sure, but beyond that it's business and boring business at that.