Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Some evidence that aliens exist.

JessicaButerfly

I found some interesting articles on aliens on this site, what do you think are these proofs or tricks? I think this is exactly proof, there can not be so many coincidences and incomprehensible phenomena!

https://anomalien.com/the-kyshtym-being-dwarf-alien-or-what-was-that-creature/

https://anomalien.com/was-john-lennon-abducted-by-aliens/

https://anomalien.com/a-portal-like-ufo-flew-over-mexico/?fbclid=IwAR0ZEd2ZUaXOwYVdLovH8TVdkSUBHjW2UZKQXbb6-kAHW0GeM63y78_1MIg

13 minutes ago, JessicaButerfly said:

I found some interesting articles on aliens on this site, what do you think are these proofs or tricks? I think this is exactly proof, there can not be so many coincidences and incomprehensible phenomena!

https://anomalien.com/a-portal-like-ufo-flew-over-mexico/?fbclid=IwAR0ZEd2ZUaXOwYVdLovH8TVdkSUBHjW2UZKQXbb6-kAHW0GeM63y78_1MIg

all nonsense of course from a ufo/alien website......not a factual or unbiased source

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, marsman said:

all nonsense of course from a ufo/alien website......not a factual or unbiased source

The first one looks like the truth, don't you think?

• Haha 2

Just now, JessicaButerfly said:

nope......debunked many times

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, marsman said:

nope......debunked many times

I saw this story in Russian show "The fight of extrasensory" (in Russian "Битва экстрасенсов"). Is was realy interesting and they provided a lot of proof. 

https://kinokrad.co/276435-bitva-ekstrasensov-15-sezon-20-seriya.html 

Edited by JessicaButerfly
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JessicaButerfly said:

I saw this story in Russian show "The fight of extrasensory" (in Russian "Битва экстрасенсов"). Is was realy interesting and they provided a lot of proof. 

https://kinokrad.co/276435-bitva-ekstrasensov-15-sezon-20-seriya.html 

iff there was ANY EVIDENCE.......that aliens existed.....it would be worldwide news......as it is.....its just bogus claims on silly websites and dodgy videos

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, JessicaButerfly said:

...  and they provided a lot of proof.

No they dont.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, JessicaButerfly said:

You should have sussed this story  out here:

A strange “creature” was discovered in May 1996 in the village of Kaolinovoe near Kyshtym by a pensioner Tamara Vasilyevna Prosvirina, suffering from mental illness

This is only proof that humans with mental illnesses can have strange ideas. Now thats a fact.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 4

Lennon was on some serious drugs. Heroin being one.

If you read up about him you will clearly see what frame of mind he was in a lot of the time. Aliens were not coming here abducting him, his head was virtually on another planet with the things he was taking.

@JessicaButerfly

It would be a good idea for you to research what is in your links elsewhere,  as they are quite easily explained. No aliens, just humans with mental issues, and that is no secret.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

because of my other interests i was intrigued the first time i heard about Alyoshenka, the version i saw was lacking and was presented very tabloid style not unlike your link.

i did some research and of course it wasnt an alien but other facets of this case are almost as thought provoking, a premature human fetus with defects, found by a mentally ill lady whose daughter allegedly allows it to die, while the lady is locked up in the mental hospital, then getting killed while trying to escape, the corpse ends up missing with several wild possibilities,

so, whose child was it? the daughters, a towns person?, why deformed and premature?  radiation? how did the old lady end up with it and was it ever alive while she had it?

fact can be stranger than fiction.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Lennon was on some serious drugs. Heroin being one.

If you read up about him you will clearly see what frame of mind he was in a lot of the time. Aliens were not coming here abducting him, his head was virtually on another planet with the things he was taking.

@JessicaButerfly

It would be a good idea for you to research what is in your links elsewhere,  as they are quite easily explained. No aliens, just humans with mental issues, and that is no secret.

Ordinary people who see nothing and do not believe are calling people who know and see more: "people with mental disorders". It's an easier way to explain the inexplicable, to explain what is beyond their mind.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, JessicaButerfly said:

I personally believe non-human intelligences have been involved with earth beyond all reasonable doubt. But in this field all you have and what is important to you is your own personal judgment.

Know that there are those psychologically opposed to any such things and will vehemently attack everything first and think fairly never. You can't worry too much about their opinions. Consider what they say as the best attempt to attack, maybe they make some points,  and do your own final judgment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, JessicaButerfly said:

Ordinary people who see nothing and do not believe are calling people who know and see more: "people with mental disorders". It's an easier way to explain the inexplicable, to explain what is beyond their mind.

I know Russian and, therefore, was also very interested in this story. Before she was put in a mental hospital, several people saw her with this creature from a distance and could not understand what it was, but it was alive.

3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I personally believe non-human intelligences have been involved with earth beyond all reasonable doubt. But in this field all you have and what is important to you is your own personal judgment.

Know that there are those psychologically opposed to any such things and will vehemently attack everything first and think fairly never. You can't worry too much about their opinions. Consider what they say as the best attempt to attack, maybe they make some points,  and do your own final judgment. 

I totally agree. :) 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, JessicaButerfly said:

Are you saying John Lennon did not have issues mentally while taking drugs and that the lady in Alyoshanka was mentally stable?.

I am not just saying they had mental issues, its a fact they did.

You can not posibly say someone on heroin is in a normal frame of mind? 

Have you read the stories?  Do you actually think they had no mental issues? 

Did you not understand the links you posted? It CLEARLY states :

Tamara Vasilyevna Prosvirina, suffering from mental illness

As for Lennon, anyone who knows anything about him,  knows about his drug taking. 

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, JessicaButerfly said:

It's an easier way to explain the inexplicable, to explain what is beyond their mind.

Just pointing out, nothing you have out is unexplaibable 

I find people who stick to one site and do not research elsewhere, find it easier to say what they believe is beyond the minds of others.

Funny thing is, you are saying it is beyond our minds, and yet it is our minds which are able to investigate abd research further  and in some cases (Lennon) already knew about him before you posted this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

Are you saying John Lennon did not have issues mentally while taking drugs and that the lady in Alyoshanka was mentally stable?.

I am not just saying they had mental issues, its a fact they did.

You can not posibly say someone on heroin is in a normal frame of mind? 

Have you read the stories?  Do you actually think they had no mental issues? 

Did you not understand the links you posted? It CLEARLY states :

As for Lennon, anyone who knows anything about him,  knows about his drug taking. 

46 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Just pointing out, nothing you have out is unexplaibable 

I find people who stick to one site and do not research elsewhere, find it easier to say what they believe is beyond the minds of others.

Funny thing is, you are saying it is beyond our minds, and yet it is our minds which are able to investigate abd research further  and in some cases (Lennon) already knew about him before you posted this.

It is just my opinion. I don’t blame you, I have my opinion and you have your opinion. I just shure my thought. 

Edited by JessicaButerfly

42 minutes ago, JessicaButerfly said:

It is just my opinion. I don’t blame you, I have my opinion and you have your opinion. I just shure my thought. 

Mine is not based on my opinion, they are based on what facts are known. 

• Like 2

How is the alleged discovery of something on Earth evidence for aliens?  ;)     Now, if they turned up on Mars, it's be a different matter.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Mine is not based on my opinion, they are based on what facts are known. 

I’m based on other facts :) 

7 minutes ago, JessicaButerfly said:

:rolleyes:

As research is not one of your forte, i will take the liberty of doing it for you:

A fact is a thing that is known to be consistent with objective reality and can be proven to be true with evidence. For example, "this sentence contains words" is a linguistic fact, and "the sun is a star" is a cosmological fact. Further, "Abraham Lincoln was the 16th President of the United States" and "Abraham Lincoln was assassinated" are also both facts, of the historical type. All of these statements have the epistemicquality of being "ontologically superior" to opinion or interpretation — they are either categorically necessary or supported by adequate historical documentation.

:tu:

Have a good day.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, JessicaButerfly said:

Then how about you get all brave and post, in detail, your very best example and why you were convinced.  I can't help noticing you are doing much handwaving and not really discussing the details nor provenance....

Don't forget, start with the best you've found and use your own words.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Then how about you get all brave and post, in detail, your very best example and why you were convinced.  I can't help noticing you are doing much handwaving and not really discussing the details nor provenance....

Don't forget, start with the best you've found and use your own words.

1g6bfx.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/16/2019 at 2:26 AM, JessicaButerfly said:

It is a real artifact but no proof of aliens from outer space.  It could be a mutant person, or maybe it is proof that gnomes and dwarves are real and neither of those are from outer space.

I believe we are not the only sentient beings in the universe, actually not even on planet earth, but there is no proof that UFOs come from outer space.  Though I think they could, I don't think there is just one explanation for any of it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

It is a real artifact but no proof of aliens from outer space.  It could be a mutant person, or maybe it is proof that gnomes and dwarves are real and neither of those are from outer space.

I believe we are not the only sentient beings in the universe, actually not even on planet earth, but there is no proof that UFOs come from outer space.  Though I think they could, I don't think there is just one explanation for any of it.

the thing that sucks the most is the body vanished, my best guess is it wound up in a private collection,

i collect and make sideshow gaffs many years back a lady had a specimen, it was odd she thought it was deformed human i thought that or monkey but it wasnt a gaff, i tried to buy it a price was agreed on, my plan was to get it to a proper place for real analysis, then she pulls out of the deal refuses to talk to me anymore....bummer. i do have a guess there, speculative.

back to the body in this thread it did look like other human fetuses i have seen with abnormalities, sometimes these "mummies" will have full teeth or strange things to make them appear adult, we have the means to rest them but sadly that just doesnt seem to happen, for silly reasons. 

• The topic was locked