Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Some evidence that aliens exist.

JessicaButerfly

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

the thing that sucks the most is the body vanished, my best guess is it wound up in a private collection,

i collect and make sideshow gaffs many years back a lady had a specimen, it was odd she thought it was deformed human i thought that or monkey but it wasnt a gaff, i tried to buy it a price was agreed on, my plan was to get it to a proper place for real analysis, then she pulls out of the deal refuses to talk to me anymore....bummer. i do have a guess there, speculative.

back to the body in this thread it did look like other human fetuses i have seen with abnormalities, sometimes these "mummies" will have full teeth or strange things to make them appear adult, we have the means to rest them but sadly that just doesnt seem to happen, for silly reasons. 

If you ever drive west on I-10 to Arizona there is a tourist trap with a museum and the signs advertising it are all along the highway for 100 miles.  "The Thing.  What is the Thing", "Don't miss the Thing"  etc.  It is kind of a fun little museum but you have to go through the whole place to get to The Thing.  It looks like a small doll with no knees holding another doll.  It is kept in a glass case and is dressed in leather.  The smaller doll is wrapped like an infant.  Very weird, but does not look real, specifically for me because there are no knees.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

If you ever drive west on I-10 to Arizona there is a tourist trap with a museum and the signs advertising it are all along the highway for 100 miles.  "The Thing.  What is the Thing", "Don't miss the Thing"  etc.  It is kind of a fun little museum but you have to go through the whole place to get to The Thing.  It looks like a small doll with no knees holding another doll.  It is kept in a glass case and is dressed in leather.  The smaller doll is wrapped like an infant.  Very weird, but does not look real, specifically for me because there are no knees.

were they mud?

mud people gaffs were super popular, allagator boy, devil child , pygmys, etc, some made from old dolls , wire, hay paper etc, you make a sticky mud mix and cover it all, i found using real fish eyes, ( donated by fishermen ) gave they a better organic creep factor... i made a nice one once i covered a linburg skeleton model with a parchment  paper and mud rice krispys and latex and it withered really weird.

ive seen some great ones some trash

images(53).jpg.e754df1a6a7e2d6397102568a5160d59.jpg

not one of mine

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

were they mud?

mud people gaffs were super popular, allagator boy, devil child , pygmys, etc, some made from old dolls , wire, hay paper etc, you make a sticky mud mix and cover it all, i found using real fish eyes, ( donated by fishermen ) gave they a better organic creep factor... i made a nice one once i covered a linburg skeleton model with a parchment  paper and mud rice krispys and latex and it withered really weird.

not one of mine

No, it looked like they were made out of bone and made to look like mummies.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 18.04.2019 at 2:21 AM, the13bats said:

were they mud?

not one of mine

:D

• Like 1

when i was 14 perhaps 15 i made my first mud man, a dish wash liquid bottle was the body a doll head for the head, clay wire rice krispys mud, it smelled, lol.

i sold it to a guy with a carnival sideshow of gaffs,pickled punks etc he overheard me being a jerk saying mine looked better than his, called me out and when he saw mine he agreed,

im in the market for a fiji mermaid an old nasty vintage real one, real fake that is.

A new interesting article :) 

"The real image of aliens has little to do with movies and books which are trying to impress us. Scientists from Oxford have modeled various variants of alien evolution and their appearance is very different from green men."

https://anomalien.com/what-aliens-might-look-like-scientists-from-oxford-showed-images/?fbclid=IwAR1WPxX_exL1bNtH8Zdvu2qyxIpK39hAevlckeI2xAv6F8yFO98NZt50hjQ

3 hours ago, JessicaButerfly said:

"The real image of aliens has little to do with movies and books which are trying to impress us. Scientists from Oxford have modeled various variants of alien evolution and their appearance is very different from green men."

https://anomalien.com/what-aliens-might-look-like-scientists-from-oxford-showed-images/?fbclid=IwAR1WPxX_exL1bNtH8Zdvu2qyxIpK39hAevlckeI2xAv6F8yFO98NZt50hjQ

Do you actually read this stuff your posting? Or are you just suckered in by the catchy titles?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 4:07 AM, JessicaButerfly said:

I found some interesting articles on aliens on this site, what do you think are these proofs or tricks? I think this is exactly proof, there can not be so many coincidences and incomprehensible phenomena!

https://anomalien.com/the-kyshtym-being-dwarf-alien-or-what-was-that-creature/

https://anomalien.com/was-john-lennon-abducted-by-aliens/

https://anomalien.com/a-portal-like-ufo-flew-over-mexico/?fbclid=IwAR0ZEd2ZUaXOwYVdLovH8TVdkSUBHjW2UZKQXbb6-kAHW0GeM63y78_1MIg

There is no evidence of aliens,  no ships or bones found and Roswell was just a spy balloon.

• Thanks 3

12 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

There is no evidence of aliens,  no ships or bones found and Roswell was just a spy balloon.

roswell is a fun fictional work of comedy marcel sr would change his story, as the wanna bes would pop up with embelishments sr would go along with some of it, by the end even the marcels had very different accounts, jr will in one documentary say what his dad brought home wasnt what was in that famous pic of his dad then the next show he says that is what dad brought home, i even saw one show he actually suggested UFO et craft was mixed with balloon debris.

but heres whats really cool, marcel sr allegedly took remains of a crashed craft of some sort home showed his wife and kid,  telling them it was from a UFO an alien craft. chain of evidence, providence, protocol, was out the window, i guess sr was okay with breaking all kinds of rules perhaps even laws to bring home the junk to show it off to his family, ignoring all the repercussions it could have, of course jr never told that story of dad bringing it home until decades later, saying dad told him to never talk about it, so much of jr intergriety, and ive never read or heard what mom thought of the debris...oh yeah.

and just think how many dear true believers see roswell as a smoking gun of proof.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

roswell is a fun fictional work of comedy marcel sr would change his story, as the wanna bes would pop up with embelishments sr would go along with some of it, by the end even the marcels had very different accounts, jr will in one documentary say what his dad brought home wasnt what was in that famous pic of his dad then the next show he says that is what dad brought home, i even saw one show he actually suggested UFO et craft was mixed with balloon debris.

but heres whats really cool, marcel sr allegedly took remains of a crashed craft of some sort home showed his wife and kid,  telling them it was from a UFO an alien craft. chain of evidence, providence, protocol, was out the window, i guess sr was okay with breaking all kinds of rules perhaps even laws to bring home the junk to show it off to his family, ignoring all the repercussions it could have, of course jr never told that story of dad bringing it home until decades later, saying dad told him to never talk about it, so much of jr intergriety, and ive never read or heard what mom thought of the debris...oh yeah.

and just think how many dear true believers see roswell as a smoking gun of proof.

Nothing in the field of Ufology is a smoking gun of proof that aliens exist.....

3 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

Nothing in the field of Ufology is a smoking gun of proof that aliens exist.....

so after that post i went to see what marcel sr wife said about it all, granted i didnt look too hard but i couldnt even find her name much less her collaborative testimony.

i did see bits and pieces that in 2018 the 3rd jesse marcel, son of jr grandson of sr said to the effect he has located a "treasure trove" of old logs, etc from jm sr from the late 40s,

my ADD got bored quickly but i saw some feedback from folks one saying to the effect that jr spent decades hunting such documentation and found zero,  the grandson said something about clearing the family name and i guess he did lots of teasing at ufo conventions,

seems a lot of feedback suggests marcel 3 wants to cash in on all this and if there was any great "treasure trove" it would have been found by jr long ago, one reply feared marcel 3 might fabricate the documents, 

i stop looking so far all i know he released pictures of his granddad holding balloon wreckage and a grey smiling in the back ground and i missed it all...

On 5/9/2019 at 7:25 PM, docyabut2 said:

That's what they want you to think.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, crookedspiral said:

Skeptics can't handle the truth.

Try us, we would love to see your side (backed by science and stuff though)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, crookedspiral said:

Believers can't handle facts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, crookedspiral said:

And what truth is that exactly? Just curious. .

• Like 3

9 hours ago, crookedspiral said:

true believers cant handle the/their total lack of real scientific proof and the fact they have zip, zero,

• Like 3

22 hours ago, toast said:

Believers can't handle facts.

I'm not a believer, I'm a knower. I know the truth.

• Haha 3

On 5/9/2019 at 3:27 AM, JessicaButerfly said:

Evolution has 2 rules. It is caused by environmental stresses and takes the path of least resistance. The 2 creatures illustrated here are way "over thought" and the evolutionary "path" wouldn't be as complicated as shown on these simple lifeforms. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, crookedspiral said:

I suppose I ask this before. But why don't you enlighten us on this truth?:D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, crookedspiral said:

you do realize thats the very same thing true believers who have zero, zip say when asked for their evidence and proof, since at this point you have offered nothing i will take that as your "belief" is all you have and belief isnt proof, its not evidence.

lets see if you stop side stepping requests for proof and post it or just take the next step to being a full on troll.

• Like 3

On 4/16/2019 at 6:07 PM, JessicaButerfly said:

I found some interesting articles on aliens on this site, what do you think are these proofs or tricks? I think this is exactly proof, there can not be so many coincidences and incomprehensible phenomena!

https://anomalien.com/the-kyshtym-being-dwarf-alien-or-what-was-that-creature/

Regarding the Kyshtym dwarf, wikipedia has this to say:  Kyshtym Dwarf findings

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JessicaButerfly said:

A CGI fraud. 

1 hour ago, Alchopwn said:

Regarding the Kyshtym dwarf, wikipedia has this to say:  Kyshtym Dwarf findings

It's amazing what radiation contamination  will do to DNA and chromosomes. Antidepressants and other heavy narcotics alone might cause deformities which make children look inhuman.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Piney said:

A CGI fraud. 

It's amazing what radiation contamination  will do to DNA and chromosomes. Antidepressants and other heavy narcotics alone might cause deformities which make children look inhuman.  

A CGI fraud. 

Agreed..Looks like something SecureTeam10 cooked up....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked