Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Some evidence that aliens exist.

JessicaButerfly

8 hours ago, psyche101 said:

What about Newton, Moore or the actual recovered debris? 

Never heard of them

You in no way whatsoever proved any such thing. Again your exaggeration comes into play and you make up what you like to support your ideas. That was a meteor, no two ways about it. And confirmed by others. 

No, it was PROVED not to be a meteor. PROVEN. And now all of a sudden *your* witnesses confirmed this??  I thought eye witnesses can't get anything right? they always mis-remember or get it all wrong. Oh - that's only MY witnesses. Your eyewitnesses are perfect. I get it!   I'll put the key piece of info up for others to see.

The alleged meteor could only have been in the air for 9.66 seconds. According to Willmot and his wife, they saw the disk for 40-50 seconds. that's PROOF it cannot be a meteor. also, yes, they saw something disk shaped., they saw NO SMOKE, no flames, nothing like that.  It was NOT a meteor.

Is this why you believe aliens are here? Because you live in a fantasy world? 

AD HOIMINEM.   What's the matter, psyche, your facts not holding up so you begin to attack?

Your the one ignoring subsequent press releases to maintain a UFOlogy discussion when it's simply not warranted. 

No, that's not supported either. Even Jesse Marcel said, and I quote :

We had an eager beaver PIO (Public Information Officer) who took it upon himself to call the AP on this thing…I heard that the brass fried him later on for putting out that press release, but then I can’t say so for sure… (Berlitz and Moore 74).

Additionally, he stated:

It was the public information officer, Haut I believe his name was, who called the AP and later wrote the press release. I heard he wasn’t authorized to do this, and I believe he was severely reprimanded for it. I think all the way from Washington.(Berlitz and Moore 75-6)

Indeed, it's not what you wanted to see though is it. That explains a great deal. 

Haute was  ordered to write that report by the base commander. simple as that. Haute stated this to the people at the local radio station when he delivered the release to them. And he was never fired from his post.  Let us not forget, you cannot go by what Marcel said in the immediate aftermath. Ramey had him and Brazel in particular say things to back down earlier statements that supported "disk"

The whole "weather balloon" story was developed because *something* was found in Brazel's field. Which shows that the whole press release was NOT a hoax by Haute.

So you are being called out. PROVE Haute had that news release of July 8 released on his own. I don't believe it.

On 5/16/2019 at 6:49 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Do you take as fact that the report to the public made it to the media all over the US (and world)?  I do.

There are plenty of reports that make it to the public and all over the world that are wrong. My favorite is the story of hard working employee that was dead at his desk for 3 days before others realized he was dead. That was reported in many prominent media outlets. My favorite repeated world wide reported fake story.

On 5/16/2019 at 6:51 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

An absolute PILE OF HOGWASH.

lights from the front reflecting off the stone dome?   LOL Image result for laughing

Hey genius... what "object"  in the sky is the reflected light hitting, in order to reflect light back to the camera?   And what keeps the reflected light so narrowly focused as to make a small dot?

You believe that GARBAGE???   Where'd ya get it,  ScepticsRus.blog?    ROFLMAO!!  

Are you really that uneducated that you think the diagram shows "lights from the front reflecting off the stone dome?"

There is no possible way. You were just joking. OMG. You had me going for a moment. I thought you were being honest. I miss it sometimes when people are telling a joke.

On 5/18/2019 at 4:16 PM, Alien Origins said:

And the hardest thing for those who believe is to convince other's that it's visitor's from another planet. 

That is you stereotyping. I don't ever express the opinion "Aliens".  UFOs....?  Yup. there all over the place.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Fallacy: "All UFO threads start out with the facts of the case, for the most part."

Rarely do UFO threads begin with evidence. They being with a photo or video and a demand that they are UFOs.

Fallacy: "And it is the Never UFOers in here that will not accept the facts as given and end up supplying their own facts."

UFOers as you call them do not want to examine the evidence. They often misrepresent the facts or deny any corrections of their glaring errors.

Fallacy: "I am a "knower" - not a believer."

You can't know. You only believe and do it as close minded as you can.

your Falacies 1-2-3 all WRONG.   keep whiffing,  Next time put some links up to back up your accusations.

37 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Fallacy: "No you didn't."

The documentation for that being a fake was overwhelming.

Proof of close mindedness: "And I do not need "proof" to know what I know. "

That is the very definition of being close minded. This is a decision based on avoidance of evidence.

Unsubstantiated charge of "fallacy".   GET A LINK. 

Your posts are full of unreliable and unsubstantiated charges

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

That is you stereotyping. I don't ever express the opinion "Aliens".  UFOs....?  Yup. there all over the place.

Opinions are like *******s everybody has one..Only problem yours comments too often...Have a nice day.

4 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

His posts are full of unreliable and unsubstantiated charges...Pot don't call the kettle black much does it?

17 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

His posts are full of unreliable and unsubstantiated charges...Pot don't call the kettle black much does it?

You haven't seen me throw body slams and ad hominems at him. the poster is full of vitriol and anger.

41 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

your Falacies 1-2-3 all WRONG.   keep whiffing,  Next time put some links up to back up your accusations.

Fallacy: "All UFO threads start out with the facts of the case, for the most part."

Rarely do UFO threads begin with evidence. They being with a photo or video and a demand that they are UFOs.

Fallacy: "And it is the Never UFOers in here that will not accept the facts as given and end up supplying their own facts."

UFOers as you call them do not want to examine the evidence. They often misrepresent the facts or deny any corrections of their glaring errors.

Fallacy: "I am a "knower" - not a believer."

You can't know. You only believe and do it as close minded as you can.

Your proclamations are based on arguments from ignorance. Please back up your stories. I don't need to do more than point out your glaring errors. You made the original false claims. You can support them with links.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Fallacy: "No you didn't."

The documentation for that being a fake was overwhelming.

Proof of close mindedness: "And I do not need "proof" to know what I know. "

That is the very definition of being close minded. This is a decision based on avoidance of evidence.

just pointing out your glaring failures. If you care to support your claims then provide links. 

In the case of this being you standing firmly to defend a fake, then please show any evidence it is not a fake. But CHrzls has already shown this to be a fake.

16 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

You haven't seen me throw body slams and ad hominems at him. the poster is full of vitriol and anger.

Fallacy: "the poster is full of vitriol and anger."

Simply pointing out the numerous obvious glaring fallacies you post.

Given that this thread is doing nothing but generating hostility from both sides of the argument there's little point keeping this going.

Closed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• The topic was locked