Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

In China, a mysterious sign of the lake

JessicaButerfly

The so-called signs of aliens – “crop circles” – appear in other places, for example, on snow-covered plains. But in China something similar appeared even on the lake.

To the amazement of local residents, on April 12, on the south side of Lake Qinghai, they discovered a mysterious figure, the appearance of which no one could explain – neither scientists nor old-timers, who also encountered this miracle of nature for the first time.

The drawing is large, approximately 100 meters in diameter, and it is not clear how it appeared here, or what this message means, no matter who it comes from.

Source: https://anomalien.com/in-china-a-mysterious-sign-appeared-on-the-lake-from-nowhere/

Edited by Still Waters
Trimmed for length. The rest can be viewed in the source link.
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to In China, a mysterious sign of the lake

According to this article:

The mysterious geometric shape covers an area of over 100 square meters. The specific reasons for the mysterious footprint are unknown, but a certain Mai Tian Quan stated on Facebook that this symbol is a logo related to an automotive company called AION. There is a video (see above) that explains how the ice circle and other circles were made to create the company logo by the automotive company.

https://www.segnidalcielo.it/cina-misterioso-ice-circle-compare-nel-lago-di-qinghai-lake/

• Thanks 6

26 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

According to this article:

Too bad the article is not in English. Also I have to wonder why they would not have included the company's logo to support that they are not making a far stretch.

Being a skeptic of skeptics (as we all should be), I have to question if this is not a best attempt to debunk that comes out for every strong seeming case.

I believe the crop circle mystery including the biological changes involved has no satisfactory human explanation at this time.

Papameter....60% Chance of non-human intelligence...…..40% Chance human creation. 

Edited by papageorge1

8 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Too bad the article is not in English. Also I have to wonder why they would not have included the company's logo to support that they are not making a far stretch.

If you click on the link I posted there's an option at the top of the page to translate it to English. That's how I was able to post English text!

Also, they do include the company's logo, there's even a video.

Or maybe you prefer this link:

The website segnidalcielo.it gives the big reveal — a drone video from theFacebook page of Mai Tian Quan that was purportedly made by an automotive company called AION which shows that the symbol is its logo. While it graphically displays the logo being placed on both the ice and in a field, the video gives no information on how they were actually made, leading many to believe the whole thing, including the pictures from the lake ice, are computer-generated.

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/04/mysterious-ice-circle-appears-on-frozen-salt-lake-in-china/

Either way, they both give the same explanation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, Still Waters said:

If you click on the link I posted there's an option at the top of the page to translate it to English. That's how I was able to post English text!

Also, they do include the company's logo, there's even a video.

Or maybe you prefer this link:

Either way, they both give the same explanation.

I couldn't find the option to translate to English. Help?

I do see the company logo claim in your link. But it included: 

While it graphically displays the logo being placed on both the ice and in a field, the video gives no information on how they were actually made, leading many to believe the whole thing, including the pictures from the lake ice, are computer-generated.

If the ice circle is human made, it’s impressive. If the auto company has developed some kind of aerial technique for burning circles into ice and crops, that’s even more impressive.

I tried to find this AION logo on the internet to no avail so far.

I'll keep an eye on this one and look further when I have more time.

Updated Papameter....20% Non-human intelligence involved.....60% Man-Made.....20% Total Fraud

Edited by papageorge1

Anything weird in China is almost always a marketing scheme.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I tried to find this AION logo on the internet to no avail so far.

I'll keep an eye on this one and look further when I have more time.

Coast to Coast are also running this story.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/odd-ice-circle-appears-in-china

This is the video explaining the Ice circle + sand circle + cropcircles to make up the company logo by the Car company.

https://www.facebook.com/100009939347957/videos/870581223283181/

That video is also in this link I already posted:

On 4/16/2019 at 12:21 PM, Still Waters said:

• Thanks 1