Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Tiggs

50 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Nope.

How do you know?

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, joc said:

How do you know?

Because I can read.

• Like 3

Downloaded the report. Will poke away at it as time allows. 

I did notice that the conclusion did not say the DOJ, or AG, or even Congress is who should decide the things left open. It only says they are still open due to lack of clear ruling, and due to the unknown motivations of Trump. So, to me, that seems if Trump can be quiet, they can't  charge him.

Same reason Clinton got off on so many charges. The FBI can't prove intent without an actual confession by the principle.

Thanks Hillary! :lol: You got Trump off the hook.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

lol, love the liberal media posting "the report did not exonerate trump" on almost every site.  of course it did not, it was not aimed at that, the report supposed to prove his involvement which it miserably failed to do.  he needs no exoneration, he is not charged with anything

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, aztek said:

lol, love the liberal media posting "the report did not exonerate trump" on almost every site.  of course it did not, it was not aimed at that, the report supposed to prove his involvement which it miserably failed to do.  he needs no exoneration, he is not charged with anything

The liberal media woke up with a hangover, in bed with this guy, Mueller, wondering who the hell he is and what the hell happened. Must have been one hell of a party.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Not quite. Less people believe that the campaign's countless contacts with Russians amount to a crime. And probably also less people from the other side believe that the campaign is exactly innocent (read: not the legal 'innocent') with their contacts with Russia.

A bucketload more, after reading the relevant materials from the report, will now be without much doubt at all that Trump committed obstruction.

Just like - two years ago - the liberals stated that "without much doubt" the Presidential Candidate colluded with the Russians. Except they where WRONG. 

So now they turn to "obstruction". But the report states that there is no proper proof of THIS either. they where WRONG about Collusion, and they are WRONG about obstruction. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, aztek said:

The BBC news thisafternoon (17;00) was remarkable. 

The correspondent virtually STATED that they where browsing through the report looking for "bad news" for President Trump. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

The BBC news thisafternoon (17;00) was remarkable. 

The correspondent virtually STATED that they where browsing through the report looking for "bad news" for President Trump. 

I'm sure the media, and people in this forum know more than a team of experienced attorneys. Charges should be forthcoming. :P

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Except one side was completely right and one side was completely wrong as per Mueller's report.

I'm not even going to gloat....... :innocent:

oh and is Mueller still doing an impression of the Invisible Man... ?

or has he just gone to ground..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

I think I can hear the sound of Democrats (or at least, liberals) weeping from here ! (and I'm in the UK :P )

No collusion by the Trump team. 

No misrepresentation by Barr. 

It will be interesting to see how MSNBC spins THIS one ! 

what about obstruction of justice?

Edit: My time travel post for some reason appeared here. WTH.

Edited by South Alabam

19 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Just like - two years ago - the liberals stated that "without much doubt" the Presidential Candidate colluded with the Russians. Except they where WRONG. 

So now they turn to "obstruction". But the report states that there is no proper proof of THIS either. they where WRONG about Collusion, and they are WRONG about obstruction. 

The report says neither of those things. It says the burden of proof could not be reached with regards to conspiracy with the Russian government, and it lays out the numerous ways in which Trump obstructed justice and explained the reason they did not bring charges was purely because they view it as Congress's job to do that. 

Neither of those equate to 'Trump is innocent' and 'everyone else was WRONG'. At all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

The report says neither of those things. It says the burden of proof could not be reached with regards to conspiracy with the Russian government...

In other words, there was no evidence of collusion ! The Liberals who touted this as being "certain" where WRONG !

WRONG !

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Did you claim there was collusion?

There was collusion, it just did not amount to criminal conspiracy.

Collusion is not a crime anyways, conspiracy is what it would have been and the threshold for proof beyond reasonable doubt was not met.

Pretty obvious obstruction did occur. I hope the dems act on that evidence and bring articles of impeachment.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Einsteinium said:

There was collusion, it just did not amount to criminal conspiracy.

Collusion is not a crime anyways, conspiracy is what it would have been and the threshold for proof beyond reasonable doubt was not met.

Pretty obvious obstruction did occur. I hope the dems act on that evidence and bring articles of impeachment.

I'm sure you do, Einsteinium. And if you can't Impeach him for THIS, then don't worry.. they'll find SOMETHING. Jaywalking, littering etc. 

The current liberal approach is NOT "The president has done something wrong... we will have to impeach him". The approach is "we MUST impeach the President. Now... lets try and find something that he has done wrong". 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Russian Collusion.jpg

fear not Precious Russian Collusion Conspiracy ...... still lots of waffle to take your place for many years to come...
you haven't so much melted into obscurity as Reincarnated.... into something or other about obstruction... 

Waffles with Strawberries.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I'm sure you do, Einsteinium. And if you can't Impeach him for THIS, then don't worry.. they'll find SOMETHING. Jaywalking, littering etc. 

The current liberal approach is NOT "The president has done something wrong... we will have to impeach him". The approach is "we MUST impeach the President. Now... lets try and find something that he has done wrong". 

Well the guy surrounds himself with criminals, he is not exactly a highly ethical moral character and that alone is reason enough to keep him under a microscope given the power he wields. If he is truly not doing anything wrong then he has nothing to worry about, but the guy has skirted laws and played in the grey areas of legality all his life, he should be thoroughly investigated because of that.

And the right was doing the same exact thing with Hillary. How many times has your side investigated her and tried to prod the justice department to charger her with something, anything? The hypocrisy makes my head hurt.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

In other words, there was no evidence of collusion ! The Liberals who touted this as being "certain" where WRONG !

WRONG !

Did you even read Muellers report?

11 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

Did you even read Muellers report?

That's a hard no.

• Haha 1

You people are making claims as to what the report says when it literally says the opposite, and you claim it's the evil left that's twisting things. 

I guess it's to be expected 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Einsteinium said:

Well the guy surrounds himself with criminals, he is not exactly a highly ethical moral character.

Jesus hung around with prostitutes and tax collectors and criminals as well. 

• Like 1

@Tiggs

From my understanding,there has to be a proven criminal act before "obstruction" can occure...no criminal act,no obstruction.

I don't think the Democrats have a chance in hell for an impeachment from this...

4 hours ago, joc said:

Actually...doesn't the report say that there was no evidence of obstruction?  yeah...I think it does.

No, it doesn't... 

"If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice,we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the Preside  nt's a  ctions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred."

Edited by Setton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1