Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Tiggs

5 hours ago, Merc14 said:

That is because you are a bigger person than me Bee.  :nw: Not sure stating the obvious is gloating but too close to that border to argue the point.  I'll knoock it off in a few minuts and start discussing  thee important stuff like whee does this go from here and it is not going to be enjoyable for the left.

you gloat as much as you see fit.... the 'usual suspects' deserve it because I don't even think they themselves thought
there was Trump / Russia collusion and it is just used as a political weapon.... and something negative about Trump
for the Media to fill it's time and copy with... 

me saying I wasn't going to gloat......... was me having a tiny little gloat  :D

The best form of defense, as the saying goes.... is attack... and the whole collusion bs took attention away from HR Clinton -
whos election campaign was said to be (illegally) funded by Saudi Arabia - 20% of it !! 

According to the Middle East Eye news website, the report was later deleted from the agency’s website. However, a snapshot of the original Arabic version was later republished by the Washington-based Institute for Gulf Affairs.

“Saudi Arabia has always sponsored both Republican and Democratic Parties of America and... the kingdom also provides with full enthusiasm 20 percent of the cost of Hillary Clinton’s campaign in the U.S. presidential elections despite the fact that some influential forces within the country don’t have a positive look toward supporting the candidate because she is a woman,” the agency’s report quoted Prince Mohammed as saying.

source

• Thanks 1

and why might Saudi Arabia be so enthusiastic about supporting Clinton, even though she was a woman..?

my guess... is that there was some backroom promise / deal to enable the creation of a
Saudi Lead Islamic State in Syria - the Obama administration appeared to be covertly arming, training
and supporting IS / ISIS / Al Qaeda affiliated groups in the region and Clinton was probably going to
carry on with the direction of that support.... (the establishment of an Islamic State being part of a stage of the
Globalist Agenda...? )

but I digress...

compared to the potential scandal that could be exposed about Clinton - and Saudi Arabia - and Syria etc.
the Trump Russia Collusion Report is just a political diversion... a smoke screen....  IMO

Edited by bee
  • Like 2

Time for the conspiracy fanatics to take one last hit from the collusion crackpipe. Suck in deeply and let the anticipatory euphoria wash over you. Addiction is difficult to treat but this is your first step on the road to recovery.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hammerclaw said:

Time for the conspiracy fanatics to take one last hit from the collusion crackpipe. Suck in deeply and let the anticipatory euphoria wash over you. Addiction is difficult to treat but this is your first step on the road to recovery.

Kinda funny at the same you posted that I was posting this in another thread : QAnon Believers Crushed After Mueller Report Fails to Lead to Hillary Clinton’s Arrest

• Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Kinda funny at the same you posted that I was posting this in another thread : QAnon Believers Crushed After Mueller Report Fails to Lead to Hillary Clinton’s Arrest

It just goes to show you can be sleazy and despicable and still not break the law.

• Like 1

The move to proclaim that the Mueller investigation was somehow always about "obstruction," rather than collusion, is as cynical as it is desperate. We all remember why this investigation was launched. Obstruction, whatever its merits, is a totally ancillary matter. Stop lying

3 hours ago, Setton said:

But they don't say 'we found no evidence'. They say 'we found lots of evidence but not enough to meet our thresholds. Maybe Congress would like to look at it further?'. 

Please show me in the report where it says that.  That's what MSNBC says...it is their talking points...you are just regurgitating their talking points...show me where it says that...I don't really think you can Sutton. 

Edited by joc

5 minutes ago, joc said:

Please show me in the report where it says that.  That's what MSNBC says...it is their talking points...you are just regurgitating their talking points...show me where it says that...I don't really think you can Sutton. 

Already did, in post #50. But here it is again for you:

"If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice,we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the Preside  nt's a  ctions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred."

FYI, I don't even get MSNBC here. 

• Like 2

What I learned is that Russia did some scary a$$ stuff, no, not with Trump, but no one is talking about it or seems to care. What the hell are we doing about stopping them?!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Setton said:

Already did, in post #50. But here it is again for you:

FYI, I don't even get MSNBC here. 

Thanks...but they didn't say 'we found lots of evidence'...they said.... The evidence we obtained.....so, what is 'the evidence' they obtained?  Considering the fact that the entire circus hinged on a false narrative report regarding prostitutes and bed wetting...

And also consider that Comey as much as said that Hillary was guilty of obstruction and crimes of the Classified nature.  It's all for show.  That sentence gives the Media the 'in' to continue the narrative that they have been spouting for 2 years.   Basically Mueller through the ball to the media and said, Here you go guys...see if you can score with this...it's all I've got.

Good thing you don't get MSNBC there....it would rot your brain cells!  But...if you watch any Media...same thing.  It's Global...that is what I would really like you to understand.  The Media has a 'Global' narrative.  AP, BBC, whoever, whatever....it's the same narrative.  

7 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

This raises an interesting philosophical question.  If a congressman believes that impeachment is proper but is a political loser, is it an abdication of duty for that congressperson to not pursue impeachment?

Is it an abdication of duty to simply vote the party line in all things?

If a person were to want to vote for impeachment, against his party, whom he otherwise followed blindly, does that make him a hypocrite?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, skliss said:

What I learned is that Russia did some scary a$$ stuff, no, not with Trump, but no one is talking about it or seems to care. What the hell are we doing about stopping them?!

Doubtless the staff at the DNC are now trained NOT to open email attachments from people they don't know. :lol:

And probably also DNC is using better antivirus software.

Facebook and other social media are trying to cut down on the fake pages.

Not sure how they would stop advertisements without stopping all international advertisement buys.

The first six pages told me all I needed to know about the purpose of Mueller's investigation. Mueller allowed a media narrative specific to "Collusion" to exist for 2+ years (including and especially through the mid-term elections), knowing full well the entire time that collusion wasn't even a thing they were investigating. Going out of his way to point out collusion was NOT the focus, I think this proves two things. One, he had no problem allowing media innuendo to affect the mid-term elections and two, he knew early on that impeachment based on collusion would never be an outcome in his report, but fomented that possibility in the minds of Trump's opposition so that what was in the report would have greater importance when released. Please don't misunderstand...

They investigated Trump...fair enough.

Some stuff stuck to Trump...I'll stipulate.

They may move to (and successfully) impeach Trump...doubt it, but there's a path to try.

What I care about is that there was nothing honorable about how and why Mueller investigated Trump, this was personal, this was always about conditioning the public to believe in a straw man until that straw man or another could be constructed. The left is gifted at conditioning people to believe in the appearance of something and to that end, I say kudos, mission accomplished.

Just hope at least one leftist out there in the world has enough courage to admit they are a bit disgusted with the lack of real corruption that their side has been promising.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Merc14 said:

No one can charge him, he is the president.  Congress can impeach (Pelosi has already said she won't) and the Senate can vote to remove from office (they, have said they won't on both sides of the aisle) and then the DoJ can charge with a crime.  The AG just said no crime was committed.  It's over for Trump but now the charges are coming for all the crooks who started this coup.

I guess you must have missed the part where there are 12 other criminal investigations going on in addition to the 2 we know about that started from things Mueller uncovered not related to his original mandate. If you think Trump is in the clear, you are woefully mistaken. Trumps corruption is now clear as day, why you continue to support such a corrupt man as our leader is beyond me. Muellers report is extremely damning for Trump, I know you guys will refuse to see it for what it is and continue to claim 'witch hunt' and continue to claim the dossier was the reason for this all starting (we now know conclusively that it was not), but your lies and hypocrisy will be logged in the history books and future generations will know.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

I guess you must have missed the part where there are 12 other criminal investigations going on in addition to the 2 we know about that started from things Mueller uncovered not related to his original mandate. If you think Trump is in the clear, you are woefully mistaken. Trumps corruption is now clear as day, why you continue to support such a corrupt man as our leader is beyond me. Muellers report is extremely damning for Trump, I know you guys will refuse to see it for what it is and continue to claim 'witch hunt' and continue to claim the dossier was the reason for this all starting (we now know conclusively that it was not), but your lies and hypocrisy will be logged in the history books and future generations will know.

Nope, I caught that, just asumed everyone knew what those wereabout but apparently not.   As I said in other posts, those wil be dri\opping soon and you aint'y gona like it, nope, not one bit.  We will!  :D

Edited by Merc14

9 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Nope, I caught that, just asumed everyone knew what those wereabout but apparently not.   As I said in other posts, those wil be dri\opping soon and you aint'y gona like it, nope, not one bit.  We will!  :D

If someone did something criminal they should be charged, regardless of which 'side' they are on. What I like is when our system works and people are held accountable, if that is what happens and if those people are people on the left I will cheer for it just the same as it means our system is working. Mueller did a great job and he did exactly what he was supposed to do, no more, no less.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

Trump surrounded himself with Wall street types and lawyers who got caught up in this investigation. Says so much for the cleanliness of Wall street types and lawyers doesn't it?  Yet you have Trump pegged as guilty by association, so assured of his guilt in anything. So tell me, what would you charge Trump with that prosecutors have missed?

9 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Man once upon a time folks cared about America. Itll be nice when your types recede back into the shadows and those people show up again.

Lol...if you're mad now (bro), you'll be positively apoplectic when you learn they actually are investigating the investigators.

Many of you Lefties are going to feel completely 'violated' by what is coming.

My advice?  Just relax and enjoy it...

11 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Trump surrounded himself with Wall street types and lawyers who got caught up in this investigation. Says so much for the cleanliness of Wall street types and lawyers doesn't it?  Yet you have Trump pegged as guilty by association, so assured of his guilt in anything. So tell me, what would you charge Trump with that prosecutors have missed?

I wouldn't charge him with anything because a sitting president cannot be indicted. I would keep him under a microscope and keep making the public and congress aware of his corruption. The best way to fight back against corruption is by continuously shining a bright light on it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hacktorp said:

Lol...if you're mad now (bro), you'll be positively apoplectic when you learn they actually are investigating the investigators.

Many of you Lefties are going to feel completely 'violated' by what is coming.

My advice?  Just relax and enjoy it...

You guys are no better than the left waiting for Trump to be charged with something..anything. You are just flipping the scrypt and now you are going to be waiting for the investigators that investigated Trump to be charged with something...anything. It is pathetic.

If someone did something illegal they should be held accountable, period. It doesn't matter which side they are on. I only want the law to be applied equally to all people, you want the law to only apply to the left.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

If someone did something criminal they should be charged, regardless of which 'side' they are on. What I like is when our system works and people are held accountable, if that is what happens and if those people are people on the left I will cheer for it just the same as it means our system is working. Mueller did a great job and he did exactly what he was supposed to do, no more, no less.

No argument from me on that but we can assume it is not about Russian collusion or obstruction.  We can also asume it is financial related given what Mueller has prosecuted to date  (except for process crimes).  No Special Prosecutor, distrupting the country for 2 years, was necessary.  Mueller knew almost from the beginning that there was no collusion or obstruction so why did he drag this on for two long years?  How many US citizens did he bankrupt while running this witch hunt?  This was NOT justice it was a democrat witch hunt designed, at first, to throw Trump out of office  and quickly turned into an operation to cover those leaders of the of the coup d'ètat.  Now the cover is gone and the real crooks will be subpoenaed.  .

1 minute ago, Merc14 said:

No argument from me on that but we can assume it is not about Russian collusion or obstruction.  We can also asume it is financial related given what Mueller has prosecuted to date  (except for process crimes).  No Special Prosecutor, distrupting the country for 2 years, was necessary.  Mueller knew almost from the beginning that there was no collusion or obstruction so why did he drag this on for two long years?  How many US citizens did he bankrupt while running this witch hunt?  This was NOT justice it was a democrat witch hunt designed, at first, to throw Trump out of office  and quickly turned into an operation to cover those leaders of the of the coup d'ètat.  Now the cover is gone and the real crooks will be subpoenaed.  .

You are wrong and history will show it. There was good reason for a special counsel. Trump brought it upon the country himself when he fired Comey over 'this Russia thing'. Once he did that he put Rod Rosenstein in a very difficult position and really the only legal/ethical/politiically sane thing to do was to appoint a special counsel at that point. Trumps stupidity and shortsightedness drug our country through the mud in this, if he really is as smart as he claims, he would have realized what the outcome of his action was likely to be and he would have been more strategic in how he handled things. This is all his doing, though he will never admit it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

If someone did something illegal they should be held accountable, period. It doesn't matter which side they are on. I only want the law to be applied equally to all people, you want the law to only apply to the left.

What you fail to see is that equal justice under the law is precisely what is about to happen here.

The Democrat loonies and their RINO accomplices have pushed the scales so badly off-kilter that returning to balance will feel (to you) like a takeover by extremists.

It's not.  It's a return to sanity.

Edited by hacktorp

4 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

What you fail to see is that equal justice under the law is precisely what is about to happen here.

The Democrat loonies and their RINO accomplices have pushed the scales so badly off-kilter that returning to balance will feel (to you) like a takeover by extremists.

It's not.  It's a return to sanity.

Well, we shall see what happens but I think you will find you are wrong. Though I bet you will never admit it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

Well, we shall see what happens but I think you will find you are wrong. Though I bet you will never admit it.

Could be.  But then again, I've been told that many times in this thread.  And I would gladly admit being wrong.

Just haven't had to, so far.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1