Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Tiggs

2 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Occams Razor might suggest you stop listening to the media who has lied to you over and over and over again.

OK.  Who does report  the truth then?  Or is everybody telling lies?

Either you believe somebody or you are living in a box making stuff up in your head.  How do you know if  anybody is telling you the truth?

51 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

What was staged here?

The russians hacked the DNC, that was a crime and we know that to be true. We even know when they did it (the night after Trump asked them to find the missing emails) and we know from what computers they launched this attack from.

So the window explosion DID happen in this case.

This kind of sounds like you are saying Criminal level Trump collusion DID happen.

If so, then you believe, from reading the report, and past (bias?) sources of evidence, that you are more honest a Judge of the situation then a dozen (very liberal) high level lawyers who worked almost two years?

You are a better arbiter of Justice and Law then Mueller and his team, who worked for two years?

Really? :o

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

That is incorrect.  It demonstrated collusion and obstruction, but admitted it did not find enough to charge and convict.

Yet we have minions of the Left who think they ARE going to charge and convict. THEY are going to find the real birth certificate... I mean "Real truth".... behind Trump and his gang and the election.

It saddens me greatly. The ones clinging to the idea Trump is guilty, because they want it so, are no better then the Birthers who hounded Pres Obama.

True... Trump did and said many stupid things, but little to nothing was done from any of it.

He perhaps wanted to collude to some degree, but it didn't happen. He wanted to obstruct the investigation, but again it was not obstructed. Is wanting to do a crime now a crime?

2 hours ago, Einsteinium said:

You are just simply wrong though. The report speaks for itself.

Reference Gromdor's evaluation about, and get over yourself.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DieChecker said:

Yet we have minions of the Left who think they ARE going to charge and convict. THEY are going to find the real birth certificate... I mean "Real truth".... behind Trump and his gang and the election.

It saddens me greatly. True... Trump did and said many stupid things, but little to nothing was done from any of it.

He perhaps wanted to collude to some degree, but it didn't happen. He wanted to obstruct the investigation, but again it was not obstructed. Is wanting to do a crime now a crime?

Reference Gromdor's evaluation about, and get over yourself.

Yeah, that's why I think the Russia investigation is stuck in permanent idle.  We will be hearing about this next decade along with the Hillary stuff. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

How do you know if  anybody is telling you the truth?

You might try comparing the claims of certain media (Trump conspired with Russians) with the facts that eventually emerge (Trump didn't conspire with Russians).

See?  It's easy and fun.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

You know, occams razor. What is more likely? That the FBI was engaged in an international criminal conspiracy to prevent Trump from becoming president, and if he did, to topple his presidency- or that Assange is lying?

That would have been a good argument till we saw the Strozk and Page messages. Where they openly mean to oppose Trump and create some insurance. Strozk was a top man for goodness sakes, not just a general agent.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

You might try comparing the claims of certain media (Trump conspired with Russians) with the facts that eventually emerge (Trump didn't conspire with Russians).

See?  It's easy and fun.

It's an interesting coincidence that Russian troll machine and their meme factories worked and are still working for Trump. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Yeah, that's why I think the Russia investigation is stuck in permanent idle.  We will be hearing about this next decade along with the Hillary stuff. 

I think so...

"But he intended too....!!"

"But there was no direct evidence...!!"

And round and round. Unless someone makes some kind of heart felt confession, maybe on a death bed, we may never know.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Just now, Helen of Annoy said:

It's an interesting coincidence that Russian troll machine and their meme factories worked and are still working for Trump. 

Oh, there actually is real evidence Mueller missed then? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Were they?  Are they?

I always appreciate what you write, so please elaborate.

• Like 1

JHK writes some pretty good stuff sometimes...and this paragraph jumps out as both graphic and entertaining:

An Empire of Bullsh!t

After two years of gaslighting the public while it blew smoke up America’s ass, the Jacobin news media enjoyed its final feeding frenzy with the release of the 400-page Mueller report. They expected 1000 pounds of raw filet mignon, but it turned out to be tofu fried in olestra. The ensuing fugue of hyperventilating hysteria was also duly expected and William Barr stoically endured their hebephrenic peevings at the release ceremony — a press conference which itself offended the media.

https://kunstler.com/cluster****-nation/an-empire-of-bull****/

Tofu fried in olestra...eeeew!

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

I never said Trump was giving orders wtf?

That is very dishonest.  Then you need think of perception before you speak.

It is a true statement that the Russians hacked into DNC the night after Trump made that statement, I merely made a factual statement as to the timeline.

We don’t know that.  We know that Russia was probably one of the hackers.  At this point it may not matter if it was Hilary’s server or the DNC?  It’s like blood in the water, eventually every shark takes a nibble.  If someone got into Hilary’s server, that probably provided a way into the DNC server.

I did not find Trump asking Russia to 'find the missing emails' of his political opponent to be sarcastic in any way, he looked directly into the camera and very seriously made that ask, it was truly an unprecedented thing in American politics to see a presidential candidate ask for something like that from Russia and it was irresponsible and highly unethical, but hey, this is Trump we are talking about.

I thought you just said that Trump wasn’t giving orders?  Anyone not afflicted by TDS knew that was sarcasm.

It doesn't matter anyways because Mueller clearly did not find any evidence that Trump was giving any sort of an order to Russia. I accept his conclusions on that.

Good then remember that.

Trump is just a moron, clearly.

Hardly.  He’s a bull in a china closet for sure.  But he wouldn’t have built an empire if he was a moron.  Only people that have an irrational hatred of him would think that.

• Like 1

All right, this was strange. 

edit: Apparently, I can't respond to quoted posts of others. 

Well, fine. I'll do without quoting. 

@DieChecker I don't think Mueller missed anything. I also don't think it will be possible to misinterpret it or sweep it under the rug for much longer. Time will tell if I was too optimistic. 

@hacktorp Oh, come on. Claiming you can't notice any Russian propaganda effort for Trump must be humiliating.

If I was trying to save Trump's political case, I'd go with explaining how Russians are your true allies, not with claiming you can't see freaking kozačok dancing elephant in the room.  

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Oh, come on. Claiming you can't notice any Russian propaganda effort for Trump must be humiliating.

I wasn't claiming anything...only asking you for more information.

If you haven't any, that's okay.  I still like you.

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

This kind of sounds like you are saying Criminal level Trump collusion DID happen.

If so, then you believe, from reading the report, and past (bias?) sources of evidence, that you are more honest a Judge of the situation then a dozen (very liberal) high level lawyers who worked almost two years?

You are a better arbiter of Justice and Law then Mueller and his team, who worked for two years?

Really? :o

What are you talking about? I never said that. I only said that there was a crime that occurred here (hacking) and that crime was committed by the GRU. Given that Trump benefited from this crime, there was good reason for an investigation to understand if he was complicit/conspiring with them or not.

Looks like he was not, just like I was not in my previous example, but in both cases the investigation was warranted and in both cases there WAS a crime committed by someone.

9 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

I wasn't claiming anything...only asking you for more information.

If you haven't any, that's okay.  I still like you.

If I had any more information, I'd drop dead from frustration :lol:

Edited by Helen of Annoy
oh, I can quote again. halleluja. that was weird. almost like a sign of sorts.

7 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Doubtless the staff at the DNC are now trained NOT to open email attachments from people they don't know. :lol:

And probably also DNC is using better antivirus software.

Facebook and other social media are trying to cut down on the fake pages.

Not sure how they would stop advertisements without stopping all international advertisement buys.

I saw Trey Rowdy say that Russia did far more than we know and only about 3 people are/were allowed to see the info it's so classified.  He wants to know what that is all about and so do I.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

LMAO.  

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

I don't think they are working for Trump, they ARE however working to destablize/weaken/divider our society, and it sure looks like they have succeeded beyond their wildest expectations. So as long as Trump is dividing and weakening our society they will support him. The instant he becomes a unifying figure, they will switch gears, but we all know that winning the lottery is more likely than that every happening lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

LMAO.  

And it won't be Mexico that will pay for their services.   

Which is also very obvious to anyone who is not a complete imbecile. 

2 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

I don't think they are working for Trump, they ARE however working to destablize/weaken/divider our society, and it sure looks like they have succeeded beyond their wildest expectations. So as long as Trump is dividing and weakening our society they will support him. The instant he becomes a unifying figure, they will switch gears, but we all know that winning the lottery is more likely than that every happening lol

I completely agree with you on this and I believe that was their objective in attacking Hillary, they, like everyone else, thought she would win the election and they were trying to destabilize the next president.  They have zero love for Trump and in fact he has been very bad for their business

7 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

Not for him personally, indeed, but for the most damaging phenomenon in your society (same with Europe).

Which happens to be trumpism at the moment in the US (and various 'amateur politicians' in Europe, or politically prostituted wing of the far right). I agree, in case Trump stops being damaging (regardless if it's intentional or not), they'll use the same techniques and machine against him.   

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Merc14 said:

I completely agree with you on this and I believe that was their objective in attacking Hillary, they, like everyone else, thought she would win the election and they were trying to destabilize the next president.  They have zero love for Trump and in fact he has been very bad for their business

Yes, I agree. I think that Trump was just a useful idiot to them. Trump is likely hurting them less than Hillary would have though, so they probably see that as a win even though he is not good for business for them, he is just the lesser of two evils to them.

3 hours ago, Einsteinium said:

You are just making assumptions and baseless accusations here. I know you WANT this to be true, but that does not make it true.

Furthermore the RNC was the first organization that funded the Steele dossier, the DNC took it over after it was clear Trump was going to win the nomination and the Republicans decided they better fall in line and stopped digging for dirt on Trump. Your obsession with the dossier is unfounded and stinks of desperation to find something, anything, to discredit the investigation.

Interesting, isn't it, how determined some people are to discredit an investigation that apparently granted 'their guy' COMPLETE EXONERATION!!! 

Curious. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Not for him personally, indeed, but for the most damaging phenomenon in your society (same with Europe).

Which happens to be trumpism at the moment in the US (and various 'amateur politicians' in Europe, or politically prostituted wing of the far right). I agree, in case Trump stops being damaging (regardless if it's intentional or not), they'll use the same techniques and machine against him.   

What exactly is he damaging?  Be specific.

• Like 1