Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Tiggs

Also this:

BREAKING: FBI Texts Show Agents Discussed Recruiting White House Sources To Spy For Bureau

Senior Republican chairmen submitted a letter Thursday to Department of Justice Attorney General William Barr revealing new texts from former FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok to his paramour FBI Attorney Lisa Page showing the pair had discussed attempts to recruit sources within the White House to allegedly spy on the Trump administration.

“Were these efforts done to gain better communication between the respective parties, or were the briefings used as intelligence gathering operations? Further, did any such surveillance activities continue beyond the inauguration, and in the event they did, were those activities subject to proper predication,” the letter states. “Any improper FBI surveillance activities that were conducted before or after the 2016 election must be brought to light and properly addressed.”

https://saraacarter.com/breaking-fbi-texts-show-agents-discussed-recruiting-white-house-sources-to-spy-for-bureau/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Also this:

BREAKING: FBI Texts Show Agents Discussed Recruiting White House Sources To Spy For Bureau

https://saraacarter.com/breaking-fbi-texts-show-agents-discussed-recruiting-white-house-sources-to-spy-for-bureau/

This is going to lead all the way up to Obama.  When it is all said and done, Sara Carter and John Solomon should receive Pulitzers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

This is going to lead all the way up to Obama.  When it is all said and done, Sara Carter and John Solomon should receive Pulitzers.

Agreed.  There is much speculation now that Obama will be indicted and referred for prosecution before Hillary.  Which makes sense.

Edited by hacktorp
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

uh huh...  I'm afraid that expecting these swamp creatures to stop running for office is like expecting Marie Antionette to abdicate because her peons don't like her.  Ha!  :P

what up Tatman

Hi Earl, I know.  Wasn't born yesterday, but one can always hope.  Ya know it would have been a lot better for Marie if she had just retired to her country estate. Doing good, Checking the blooms on my fruit trees and hoping for more bees.  The bumble bees haven't let me down anyway.  Gonna have some good raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries maybe.  Politics can take a back seat for a while. Be good.

• Like 1

This too:

The Mueller report itself is now receiving deep scrutiny...and it doesn't look good for Robert Mueller:

Special Counsel Mueller--Disingenuous and Dishonest

A careful reading of the report reveals that Mueller has issued findings that are both disingenuous and dishonest. The report is a failed hatchet job. Part of the failure can be attributed to the amount of material that Attorney General Barr allowed to be released. It appears that Bill Barr's light editing may have been intended to expose the bias and sloppiness of Mueller and his team.

Why was Felix Sater the one repeatedly identified pushing to arrange deals with the Russians and yet did not face any subsequent charges by the Mueller team? Sater had been working as part of the Trump team since 2003. Why is it that the proposed deals and travel to Moscow came predominantly from Felix Sater? As I noted in my previous piece--The FBI Tried and Failed to Entrap Trump--Sater was an active FBI undercover informant. He had been working with the FBI since 1998. When he agreed to start working as an undercover informant aka cooperator in December 1998 guess who signed off on the deal? Andrew Weissman. You can see the deal here. It was signed 10 December 1998.

An honest prosecutor would have and should have disclosed this fact. He, Sater, was the one encouraging the Trump team to cozy up to Russia.

The circumstantial evidence indicates that Sater was doing this at the behest of FBI handlers. We do not yet know who they are.

And there is more. George Papodopoulus was entrapped by individuals linked to British MI-6 and the CIA with offers to provide meetings with Russians and Putin. The Mueller account is a lie:

Once again, the Mueller team treats the provocateur--i.e., Joseph Mifsud--as some simple guy with ties to Russia's political elites. Another egregious lie. Mifsud was not working on behalf of Russia. He was deployed by MI-6. Disobedient Media has been on the forefront of exposing Mifsud's ties to western intelligence in general and the Brits in particular.

https://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2019/04/special-counsel-mueller-disingenuous-and-dishonest-by-larry-c-johnson.html

So, we can see that Mueller's report is utter trash and cannot be used for anything beyond lining birdcages...if even the birds would have it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I see.  So in this case, you trust Mueller.   You believe it was a robbery attempt gone bad?

I believe that the DNC hack came from Russia, not Seth. 

3 hours ago, hacktorp said:

This too:

The Mueller report itself is now receiving deep scrutiny...and it doesn't look good for Robert Mueller:

Special Counsel Mueller--Disingenuous and Dishonest

https://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2019/04/special-counsel-mueller-disingenuous-and-dishonest-by-larry-c-johnson.html

So, we can see that Mueller's report is utter trash and cannot be used for anything beyond lining birdcages...if even the birds would have it.

That is a very interesting article. Maybe CIA, or NSA, will follow up?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hacktorp said:

This too:

Man you guys seem more obsessed with the Mueller Report than the Democrats.  If it had  been a coup or in a third world country, the evidence would have been faked and Trump would be in prison or up against a wall.  But he is not, and the report did not find sufficient cause to charge him although it did bring charges against a number of people.

You get this whole innocent thing going like "What did Trump do to deserve this?"  He treated Europe like the enemy and Putin like his long lost brother.  He tossed evidence of election meddling in the trash can, he trashed all of our intelligence agencies.  Even Republicans were getting nervous.  He acted guilty as sin.    It would have been easy for a dishonest guy to expose him or frame him.  But, he was not charged.  And now Congress is investigating him, just like the Constitution says it is supposed to do.  Remember the Teapot Dome Scandal?  Well maybe we don't want a repeat of that.  Poor little Donnie.  Well maybe if he had been a little more transparent, he would not be getting so much flack.  Publishing his taxes and puttinghis assets in a blind trust would have put to rest a lot of distrust. Instead, he chooses to hide and lie about it.  Not a great method to inspire confidence. It is not just his policies that cause issue, it is his dishonesty.. Hopefully none of you get cancer from listening to windmills.

And then of course, you will say, what is so bad about the Russians meddling in our elections, we do it to them?  Well sure, why not lets let Russia and China and North Korea and Iran all have a say in who is President next.  Seems like Kim at least has soured on Donnie a bit, he may be ready for somebody new.  Iran sure as heck is.

So, get over it.  Start building the Wall.  Start deciding what to do with all of that tariff money China is paying into the US Treasury.  (I know you bought that one).  You got it made.  You will put enough judges in place to outlaw abortion and you can blame all of the problems we have on murdering raping immigrants stealing our jobs and cheating us out of welfare.  How could it get any better?  America is Great Again.  

Even the liberals are not strong enough to  rise up and pop your bubble.  You are living in God's fur lined pocket.  Celebrate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Not political but falling into the wheel house of the powers designated to Congress as a coequal branch of government.  But who are we kidding, every move by both sides is nothing but political, it is just they have the power to do such.

Hmm... your congress must operate differently to our government, Tatetopa. 

In the UK, the Government (Parliament) does not prosecute people. It makes the laws, but it does NOT enforce them. I assume things are different with Congress ? Otherwise, why would Mueller have passed the buck to Congress in regards the obstruction charge ? 

I must admit to a degree of bafflement. 

6 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Agreed.  There is much speculation now that Obama will be indicted and referred for prosecution before Hillary.  Which makes sense.

Yes, Hack, it makes "sense".  But that does not mean it will happen.  Washington is a funny place. 

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

In the UK, the Government (Parliament) does not prosecute people. It makes the laws, but it does NOT enforce them. I assume things are different with Congress ? Otherwise, why would Mueller have passed the buck to Congress in regards the obstruction charge ? 

It depends on which party the POTUS is in.   Yes, a **dEmoCrAt** congress can and will enforce.  Also, see Richard Nixon.

6 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

It depends on which party the POTUS is in.   Yes, a **dEmoCrAt** congress can and will enforce.  Also, see Richard Nixon.

Hmm... Nixon was a case of impeachment, which congress DOES have authority to "prosecute" cases of impeachment. However, does Congress have any authority to PROSECUTE a case of obstruction, which is a bog-standard federal law ? 

I'm still confused as to what role Mueller seems to think that Congress has in these issues ? Obstruction is a crime; does that mean that Congress has judicial authority to prosecute ? In what court ? With what Judge and Jury ? 

15 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Hmm... Nixon was a case of impeachment, which congress DOES have authority to "prosecute" cases of impeachment. However, does Congress have any authority to PROSECUTE a case of obstruction, which is a bog-standard federal law ? 

I'm still confused as to what role Mueller seems to think that Congress has in these issues ? Obstruction is a crime; does that mean that Congress has judicial authority to prosecute ? In what court ? With what Judge and Jury ? 

Not 100% sure but I believe congressional investigative committees can turn a case over for actual prosecution to the AG or turn it over to the District Attorney in the appropriate jurisdiction like what they did with Trump's attorney,, who was prosecuted in New York,,

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

4 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Congress take the responsibility for impeaching politicians, judges and the President. I could be wrong, but I think that among these positions only in the case of the President do they also prosecute, via the Senate. It's part of the 'checks and balances' design of their government and I think the prosecution only applies to the President (but maybe other elected officials?), not citizens. The Senate is the court and Senators effectively the judge and jury.

There's nothing in the Constitution, as far as I'm aware, to say that Presidents can't be indicted and prosecuted by the DOJ. It's just not done that way. Other politicians certainly can and have been tried by courts.

I also think there might be exceptions with regards to citizens. For instance, Congress can hold people in Contempt of Congress.

Under this process, the procedure for holding a person in contempt involves only the chamber concerned. Following a contempt citation, the person cited is arrested by the Sergeant-at-Arms for the House or Senate, brought to the floor of the chamber, held to answer charges by the presiding officer, and then subjected to punishment as the chamber may dictate (usually imprisonment for punishment reasons, imprisonment for coercive effect, or release from the contempt)

Edited by ExpandMyMind

5 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

I think it's because of all the issues around prosecuting a sitting president. Congress needs to first impeach then prosecution can take place. 

But who knows, it's America and the whole system is a bit mental. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Congress can impeach for whatever they decide is a high crime of misdemeanor, it isn't a conviction in any sense of the word.  The Senate decides if the president must leave office at which point the DoJ will prosecute said president for the crime committed. The Senate needs a super-majority but the Congress needs only a simple majority which they have now.   If Pelosi wants to impeach Trump she only needs to say the word but with no obvious crime committed (and all this obstruction blather the usual suspect are screaming about is nothing more than their usual hysterical screaming about nothing) the senate would not remove Trump from office. 

Pelosi just has to decide if the democrats would be helped or harmed by impeaching Trump, it wouldn't change anything accept the outcome of the next election and so far she sees only harm coming from it.  If someone can convince her hat assuaging the rage her base has been pushed into is more beneficial than infuriating who knows how many on the other side then she will let them impeach. 

9 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

In general congress does not.  This is a case written into the Constitution  to provide a check on an executive branch that they perceive to be out  of the norm.  It is a perception.  The House can impeach, it can examine behavior and facts. The Senate presided over by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court would determine the outcome.   I am not an expert, but in my life impeachment and threat of it  is carried out by a hostile Congress of the opposing party to the President.  If the opposing party controls both houses, it could be more dire.  Fortunately for this President, the Senate is mostly on his side.  You can imagine how egregious the crimes would have to be for the President's own party to impeach and convicted him.  

Impeachment does not require a crime AFAIK.  It could be a perception of the executive being unfit for office.  That makes it open to heavy partisan politics.  I would defer to Merc14 or Ravenhawk for a more  researched answer.

Some folks here have wondered why there is such continued interest in pursuing charges against Hillary Clinton.  "She lost", they say.  "She's no longer relevant".  "Now Hillary is simply a retired Grandma...going after her is just plain mean."

This is all bunk, of course.  Hillary, Bill, and Chelsea Clinton ran the largest, most corrupt "charity" the US has ever seen.  Hillary and Bill were at, or near, the center of criminal racketeering activities spanning many decades and throughout many countries.  Their personal profits were astronomical, as was the death and destruction left in their wake.  The Clintons were also longtime partners in crime with an even more evil and corrupt family dynasty: the Bushes.

So, it's quite revealing as to what is headed the Clinton's way (now the Mueller probe is over) when Presidential mouthpiece Rudy Giuliani finally crosses 'The Line' and publicly calls the Clintons out for what they truly are: criminals.  In ordinary times, a President's attorney making such a statement would garner headlines across the board...even if only to mock and deny.  But these are not ordinary times.  MSM reaction to Giuliani was shocked silence.  They know it's true.

Rudy Giuliani Urges Hillary Clinton 2020 Run as Part of ‘America’s Number One Crime Family’

On Tuesday, Giuliani said that Ukraine was investigating the Clinton campaign for conspiracy with foreign operatives to affect the 2016 election.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/04/24/rudy-giuliani-urges-hillary-clinton-2020-run-as-part-of-americas-number-one-crime-family/

Tick tock, Hills...

7 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Who are you trying to convince?   I guess Nancy Pelosi doesn't agree because she isn't impeaching so who can you convince to get what you want so badly?     You're not changing any minds here so who are you addressing?  :rolleyes:

Edited by Merc14

^^Lol...Judge Napolitano.  He begged Trump for a job, but was spurned.  Now, he's searching for relevance any way he can find it.

But Trump could never hire someone with a more shocking hairdo than his own...so Napolitano was screwed.

17 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Who are you trying to convince?   I guess Nancy Pelosi doesn't agree because she isn't impeaching so who can you convince to get what you want so badly?     You're not changing any minds here so who are you addressing?  :rolleyes:

Decidedly not you. 

In the field of popular sporting fads, it appears that "Throwing Obama Under the Bus" may be the runaway champion for 2019:

Rosenstein Calls Out Obama Admin For Failing to ‘Publicize’ Russian Election Interference

During a private speech Thursday evening, deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein lamented the Obama administration’s decision not to “publicize” Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 election.

Rosenstein, who oversaw special counsel Robert Mueller’s recently-concluded investigation into Russian election interference, suggested that the Obama administration did the public a disservice by not publicly revealing “the full story” of the Kremlin’s attempt to disrupt the election while adequate counter-measures could have been taken.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/rosenstein-calls-out-obama-admin-for-failing-to-publicize-russian-election-interference/

Watching these people turn on each other will prove tough competition for playoff baseball this Fall.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

In the field of popular sporting fads, it appears that "Throwing Obama Under the Bus" may be the runaway champion for 2019:

Rosenstein Calls Out Obama Admin For Failing to ‘Publicize’ Russian Election Interference

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/rosenstein-calls-out-obama-admin-for-failing-to-publicize-russian-election-interference/

Watching these people turn on each other will prove tough competition for playoff baseball this Fall.

I don't know if Rosenstein was in on it and has now shifted sides and is spilling he beans to save himself or if he was lied to when he came on he job and i now furious that he was duped early on.  All I do know is he is ripping into the Obama administration and those who led the FBI and DoJ during that corrupt administration. 

• Like 1