Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Tiggs

18 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

The economy is all positives except one.... by'otchy liberals that won't stop whining about the economy

You are misrepresenting sources.  Show the unemployment rate for minorities over the past 10 years, not just the past 2 years.  Show the growth, the stock market, jobs added over the past 10 years and not just the past 2.  Not one liberal on this forum will say the economy is not doing well.  The difference?  Not 1 conservative on this forum will say that the economy has been on the up and up for the past 8 years.  The economy is good.  You will hear that from me.  But, you, a partisan shill, will refuse to say that the economy has been growing for the past 8 years.  The only thing you care about is party.  You are Merc Lite.  Might as well change your username.  

Of course the economy is growing.  We are operating at a record deficit with no real wars going on.  God help us if we actually have to start spending money on real national security, and not some dog and pony show.

Edited by Agent0range
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Agent0range said:

The only thing you care about is party.

That's right, AO, the Libertarian Party. :lol:

EDIT:  I am not reposting the post that I had with the numbers, as you requested. scroll back up and look at it, lazy

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
PS

18 hours ago, Merc14 said:

I know what the facts are, I asked what you thought they meant and to explain how 8 years of fiscal disaster led to the last two years when Obama hadn't changed how he did anything? 

Yeah im really not sure what you think youre going to get out of playing semantics. I posted links to the facts showing this to be the case. You can look at the graphs and follow the trends. See the nice thing about cold hard data is you can remove hyperbolic statements like "8 years of fiscal disaster".

You're playing talk show host, im talking real world facts

Then I want you to explain how Trump changing everything in the economy really didn't lead to the last two years of fiscal rebirth, it was really al based on Obama's worst economy in US history?

And again. Regardless of your impressions of the economy , carefully crafted for you by the propaganda machine, the facts are the facts and they can be found in the links I provided.

It is your post that led to this ridiculous conversation, not mine, I simply want you to explain your idiotic claim.  Learn me somethin' farmer you genius you.

Drop the partisan shill act, go to the links I provided with an ounce of intellectual integrity and you will.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

This is how you create a reality:

GOP conspiracy buff Devin Nunes claims with no evidence that Democrats are conspiring with Mueller to create an anti-Trump ‘narrative’

Rep. Devin Nunes of California has never been shy about promoting right-wing conspiracy theories, and the Republican congressman has come up with one involving House Democrats and former Special Counsel Robert Mueller: that the two are joining forces to create a “narrative” about President Donald Trump and the Russia investigation.

and millions of mouthbreathers will now discount Mueller's testimony (if it happens) because the team laid the groundwork here.

• Like 1

Well, once Romney failed to pay any taxes at all for over a decade and then went on to slaughter his former employee's wife, I'd say anything goes.

Harte

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Harte said:

Well, once Romney failed to pay any taxes at all for over a decade and then went on to slaughter his former employee's wife, I'd say anything goes.

Harte

The tax thing is one i was unfamiliar with (2012 was not a good year for me)

Harry Reid: No Regrets Over False Romney Charges

What an evil dick!

How the **** do we stop such insanity? I mean it's always been a quasi joke right  "Mr. Candidate have you stopped beating your wife" but with the media moving in an affirming direction rather than an informing one how do we return to a world where cold hard facts are commonly agreed upon?

You don't stop it. You have to see through it.

Harte

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Harte said:

You don't stop it. You have to see through it.

Harte

That goes for the supposed "facts and figures" too. There seems to be a lot of manipulating the data to reflect what they want. I have a feeling some even make up numbers.

7 minutes ago, skliss said:

That goes for the supposed "facts and figures" too. There seems to be a lot of manipulating the data to reflect what they want. I have a feeling some even make up numbers.

I have the feeling that both sides do that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skliss said:

This is a perfect example of the insanity im referring to."Seems to be" and "feeling" are just nice ways to say you dont want to believe the numbers. Follow the links, do the research to find out if theyre manipulating the data or not, because without doing that your brain will always revert to what makes it comfortable.

This is what the current occupants of the white house are relying on when they jam the airwaves with lies like they have over the last 48 hours or so.  I.e kellyanne conway today

Conway still would not answer Feinberg’s question, instead insisting that he question was relevant because Trump said “originally” fromhe didn’t

Andy Harris (R-MD) defended the president by twisting the meaning of his words, saying during a podcast interview that his comments were “clearly not racist” because “he could have meant go back to the district they came from — to the neighborhood they came from.”

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

This is a perfect example of the insanity im referring to."Seems to be" and "feeling" are just nice ways to say you dont want to believe the numbers. Follow the links, do the research to find out if theyre manipulating the data or not, because without doing that your brain will always revert to what makes it comfortable.

This is what the current occupants of the white house are relying on when they jam the airwaves with lies like they have over the last 48 hours or so.  I.e kellyanne conway today

No, it's a matter of trust. Unless i handle the data myself I will have doubts.  For every huge colorful chart you post there Is an existing equally huge and colorful chart that says the opposite. I do research and I try to read and watch both sides. I weigh what I see and read. Who's chart is the correct one? The eternal question.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, skliss said:

For every huge colorful chart you post there Is an existing equally huge and colorful chart that says the opposite.

So there can be no commonly agreed upon facts?

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I have the feeling that both sides do that.

I think that was the point.

It's not as if this sort of thing is new, however. Jefferson and Adams did it too.

Harte

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Another manufactured tempest in a teapot. Trump is fed up with the constant nipping at his heels. He spoke out like an ordinary person (not a politician) would.

What he said was for them to go back, fix that country, then come back here and show us how it's done.

It's not as if it was William Fulbright criticizing him. After AOC tried to make the point that illegally crossing the border is not illegal, she (at least) is fair game.

Harte

ETA: Man, I miss the old Democrats.

H.

Edited by Harte
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

The tax thing is one i was unfamiliar with (2012 was not a good year for me)

Harry Reid: No Regrets Over False Romney Charges

What an evil dick!

How the **** do we stop such insanity? I mean it's always been a quasi joke right  "Mr. Candidate have you stopped beating your wife" but with the media moving in an affirming direction rather than an informing one how do we return to a world where cold hard facts are commonly agreed upon?

start out by shuttering CNN

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

When you present an actual fact there may be agreement but until then LMAO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good Lord, @South Alabam, that will take a couple of trips to the bathroom to get through. But what I saw already looks good. 

• Haha 1

This was interesting...

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/453384-fbis-spreadsheet-puts-a-stake-through-the-heart-of-steeles-dossier

The over-under isn’t flattering to Steele.

Multiple sources familiar with the FBI spreadsheet tell me the vast majority of Steele’s claims were deemed to be wrong, or could not be corroborated even with the most awesome tools available to the U.S. intelligence community. One source estimated the spreadsheet found upward of 90 percent of the dossier’s claims to be either wrong, nonverifiable or open-source intelligence found with a Google search.

In other words, it was mostly useless.

Steele had some general things right, of course, including that the Russians were behind the hacking of the Democratic National Committee’s emails. Of course, there were public reports saying so when Steele reported this.

But even then, his dossier’s theory of how the hackers worked, who paid them and how they communicated with Trump was determined in the FBI spreadsheet and subsequent Mueller investigation to be far from accurate.

Even State officials, who listened to Steele’s theories in October 2016 — less than two weeks before his dossier was used to support the FISA request — instantly determined he was grossly wrong on some points.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

In some cases no. At times, I think a person needs to read both sets and then use common sense. It's hard to put aside what you want to believe to see what's actually there.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/07/17/politics/trump-organization-hush-money-filing/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.google.com%2F

Sorry Farmer, no guilt in the Stormy Daniels campaign finance case in New York.

CNN reported Friday that the Manhattan US Attorney's office had approached the end of its investigation of the Trump Organization and wasn't poised to charge any executives involved in the company's effort to reimburse Cohen for money he paid to silence one of the women. That payment constituted an illegal campaign contribution, according to prosecutors. Trump has denied the affair allegations.

• Like 1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/appeals-court-dismisses-emoluments-lawsuit-involving-president-trumps-dc-hotel/2019/07/10/4a4b6190-886e-11e9-98c1-e945ae5db8fb_story.html

Also appears the emoluments charges are being dismissed. More nothingburger.

A federal appeals court Wednesday sided with President Trump, dismissing a lawsuit claiming the president is illegally profiting from foreign and state government visitors at his luxury hotel in downtown Washington.

The unanimous ruling from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit is a victory for the president in a novel case brought by the attorneys general of Maryland and the District of Columbia involving anti-corruption provisions in the emoluments clauses of the U.S. Constitution.

In its ruling, the three-judge panel said the attorneys general lacked legal grounds to bring the lawsuit alleging the president is violating the Constitution when his business accepts payments from state and foreign governments

• Like 2

Diechecker you're going to render this thread silent with all.of this news. There's not going to be much left but I think maybe we'll be hearing about someone who got food poisoning after eating a Trump steak. What's he trying to do? Kill people?! Or maybe a lawsuit for pain and suffering caused by supposedly unfair rules after several consistent losses while playing Trump: The Board Game.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/07/17/politics/trump-organization-hush-money-filing/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.google.com%2F

Sorry Farmer, no guilt in the Stormy Daniels campaign finance case in New York.

Farmer is batting zero so far but he is still right according to him. "I may have been wrong about everything I thought was going on but that doesn't mean I don't know what I am talking about you unpatriotic s-bag !!!!"  said farmer ever day for the last two years.  He may be the only one left because it looks like even EMM threw in the towel.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

No, we still have, as farmer always says, "mob ties" to deal with. Trump has mob ties, foreign and domestic because the mafia loves nothing more than to work with well known, bombastic loudmouths.