Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Tiggs

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Simply put there is zero reason to believe him after the non stop stream of lies from their camp i.e the Nunes Memo, or Mulvaneys Foxnews Sunday segment this week.

We don't need a Philadelphia lawyer to tell us about the shenanigans of the likes of James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, John "Brezhnev" Brennan - just to cite a few. CAN'T WAIT. Fur will fly. :yes:

Finally, it's the dems that have to sit and face every day knowing that the "other shoe(s)" is about to drop any moment now.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Merc14 said:

I felt a bit bad for Mueller until I started thinking about al the people whose lives he has ruined, who have been bankrupted by his ceaseless hammering of them to get them to say what he wanted said.  Look at General Flynn ho is millions in debt and no longer as a home because he needed the cash to pay his lawyers.  He was finally browbeaten into pleading guilty to lying to federal agents when the 302s those agents wrote up stated clearly that they didn't think he was lying.  Weissman threatened to prosecute his son over some trivial thing if Flynn didn't accept th plea.  Maybe Mueller wasn't conducting these strong arm tactics but his name was damn sure on the office door.   Papadopolis,  Carter Page, Stone etc. all being ruined because of their political affiliation.  Mueller should be ashamed and maybe his mental feebleness is simply karma.

Good point Merc, I must admit, I had completely forgotten about Gen Flynn and his son until you mentioned that in your post.  In relation to the other names, I've been seeing a lot of tweets lately of Papadopolis re: the spying issue with ex Aussie politician Alexander Downer and the other Euro guy Mifsud and I am hoping that if there is anything to this, it does come to light and is investigated further.  I'm not usually a superstitious person or even spiritual, but I do often believe what goes around, comes around.  And yes, Merc, it is very sad that others are ruined through these processes.  I can only imagine what drama will rise it's ugly head when the IG report comes out (hopefully later this year).  I feel that the Democrats need to move on from this Mueller probe as it's obviously not going anywhere further much to the Dem's dismay.  I liken it to the Dems beating a dead horse with a stick at this point.  

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Good point Merc, I must admit, I had completely forgotten about Gen Flynn and his son until you mentioned that in your post.  In relation to the other names, I've been seeing a lot of tweets lately of Papadopolis re: the spying issue with ex Aussie politician Alexander Downer and the other Euro guy Mifsud and I am hoping that if there is anything to this, it does come to light and is investigated further.  I'm not usually a superstitious person or even spiritual, but I do often believe what goes around, comes around.  And yes, Merc, it is very sad that others are ruined through these processes.  I can only imagine what drama will rise it's ugly head when the IG report comes out (hopefully later this year).  I feel that the Democrats need to move on from this Mueller probe as it's obviously not going anywhere further much to the Dem's dismay.  I liken it to the Dems beating a dead horse with a stick at this point.  

I don't completely trust Horowitz but we shall see how it all comes out, regardless, he has no prosecutorial power so Durham and Huber may be the more important DoJ investigations to watch.  

I agree that the dems should move on and do their real jobs but I don't think they can!  They have been stoking this fire for two years and it all, literally, just came to a big nothing and they have this seething base to satisfy.  Their base is screaming for blood and all they have is the egg dripping off their faces.  Nadler/Schiff will push for impeachment no matter how hard Pelosi fights them and I bet they get a vote.  

I also hope they succeed because it will damn near ensure a blood bath in November 2020.   On your sides farmer and robotic jew, hope you guys get your impeachment dream answered because I want the democrats out of all power come 2020/21.

Farmer is demanding proof but it is all speculation at this point, what is beyond a doubt is farmer's claims have been proven completely false no matter how many sand grains he picks up with his tweezers and piles on his anthill of a mountain.  If no one is punished for what happened starting in 2016 then our country is in serious trouble. 

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, pixiii said:

Not when you have the likes of Maxine Waters, Cummings, Nadler, Schiff. It is just not going to happen.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Not when you have the likes of Maxine Waters, Cummings, Nadler, Schiff. It is just not going to happen.

Agreed, they created a monster and now they have to feed it, even if it kills them politically.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It is one of the most enduring and consequential mysteries of the Trump-Russia investigation: Why did former FBI Director James Comey refuse to say publicly what he was telling President Trump in private -- that Trump was not the target of an ongoing probe?

That refusal ignited a chain of events that has consumed Washington for more than two years – including Comey’s firing by Trump, the appointment of Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and ongoing claims that Trump obstructed justice. 

Now an answer is emerging. Sources tell RealClearInvestigations that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz will soon file a report with evidence indicating that Comey was misleading the president. Even as he repeatedly assured Trump that he was not a target, the former director was secretly trying to build a conspiracy case against the president, while at times acting as an investigative agent.

Two U.S. officials briefed on the inspector general’s investigation of possible FBI misconduct said Comey was essentially “running a covert operation against” the president, starting with a private “defensive briefing” he gave Trump just weeks before his inauguration. They said Horowitz has examined high-level FBI text messages and other communications indicating Comey was actually conducting a “counterintelligence assessment” of Trump during that January 2017 meeting in New York. 

The IG’s report, which is expected to be released in early September, will shine new light on the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation, given that Horowitz and his team have examined more than 1 million records and conducted more than 100 interviews, including sit-downs with Comey and other current and former FBI and Justice Department personnel. The period covering Comey’s activities is believed to run from early January 2017 to early May 2017, when Comey was fired and his deputy Andrew McCabe, as the acting FBI director, formally opened full counterintelligence and obstruction investigations of the president.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2019/07/22/comey_under_scrutiny_for_own_inquiry_and_misleading_trump_119584.html

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

It is one of the most enduring and consequential mysteries of the Trump-Russia investigation: Why did former FBI Director James Comey refuse to say publicly what he was telling President Trump in private -- that Trump was not the target of an ongoing probe?

That refusal ignited a chain of events that has consumed Washington for more than two years – including Comey’s firing by Trump, the appointment of Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and ongoing claims that Trump obstructed justice. 

Now an answer is emerging. Sources tell RealClearInvestigations that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz will soon file a report with evidence indicating that Comey was misleading the president. Even as he repeatedly assured Trump that he was not a target, the former director was secretly trying to build a conspiracy case against the president, while at times acting as an investigative agent.

Two U.S. officials briefed on the inspector general’s investigation of possible FBI misconduct said Comey was essentially “running a covert operation against” the president, starting with a private “defensive briefing” he gave Trump just weeks before his inauguration. They said Horowitz has examined high-level FBI text messages and other communications indicating Comey was actually conducting a “counterintelligence assessment” of Trump during that January 2017 meeting in New York. 

The IG’s report, which is expected to be released in early September, will shine new light on the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation, given that Horowitz and his team have examined more than 1 million records and conducted more than 100 interviews, including sit-downs with Comey and other current and former FBI and Justice Department personnel. The period covering Comey’s activities is believed to run from early January 2017 to early May 2017, when Comey was fired and his deputy Andrew McCabe, as the acting FBI director, formally opened full counterintelligence and obstruction investigations of the president.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2019/07/22/comey_under_scrutiny_for_own_inquiry_and_misleading_trump_119584.html

Big mouth Comey should've stayed quiet like Obama, Hillary, Lynch etc.  Now all his BS on air selling his book will come back to bite him.  Obama, Hillary and the rest of that rat pack have been incredibly quiet and the leftists here should be wondering why.  ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Merc14 said:

Big mouth Comey should've stayed quiet like Obama, Hillary, Lynch etc.  Now all his BS on air selling his book will come back to bite him.  Obama, Hillary and the rest of that rat pack have been incredibly quiet and the leftists here should be wondering why.  ;)

Comey’s meeting with Trump took place one day after the FBI director met in the Oval Office with President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden to discuss how to brief Trump — a meeting attended by National Security Adviser Susan Rice, Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and National Intelligence Director James Clapper, who would soon go to work for CNN. 

That might be why from the article I posted. They know what's coming.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Comey’s meeting with Trump took place one day after the FBI director met in the Oval Office with President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden to discuss how to brief Trump — a meeting attended by National Security Adviser Susan Rice, Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and National Intelligence Director James Clapper, who would soon go to work for CNN. 

That might be why from the article I posted. They know what's coming.

That was the meeting where Rice wrote the CYA memo before vacating office

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pixiii said:

I liken it to the Dems beating a dead horse with a stick whole damn oak tree at this point. 

fixed.  :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

CNN asks about Mueller probe on Night 2 after taking heat for skipping it on Night 1

Conservative strategist Chris Barron told Fox News that CNN’s decision not to ask about the Mueller probe “speaks volumes about how little political currency Mueller or the Russia hoax has even among Democratic partisans” at this point.

CNN’s pro-Trump contributor, Steve Cortes, took notice and criticized his own network on Twitter.

“After two years of breathless media coverage of Russia and its supposed influence on 2016, not a single word last night in #DemDebate about Mueller. Even those radicals on stage realize Americans care about jobs, immigration, healthcare... rather than a few Russian media trolls,” Cortes tweeted.

LOL...

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/01/majority-house-democrats-support-impeachment-1440799

So impeachment talk is increasing. Supposedly based on the "excellent" job did speaking to Congress, according to super bias Politico.

I'm really considering that Trump is doing this on purpose.

According to Pelosi...

Pelosi’s concerns about impeachment proceedings against Trump aren’t simply a math equation. Most Democrats facing serious reelection fights — whose 2018 victories in GOP-held districts helped deliver the House to Democrats — have avoided taking a position or outright opposed impeachment proceedings. In addition, Pelosi is worried that a successful impeachment in the House would send the question to the Republican-controlled Senate, which would ultimately acquit Trump and deliver him a potent weapon for his 2020 reelection campaign.

It would be ironic if they impeached Trump, but lost the House in the winning. And then had President Pence give him a Pardon...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Merc14 said:

The congress may impeach him but the Senate will never find him guilty, especially given there was no crime committed.  Yes they'd assuage their lunatic base that goes insane at the mere mention of Trump's name but who cares, they would vote democrat regardless, but what Pelosi is terrified of is the likely lose of the all important independents.    As far as Trump egging them on I think it is possible but I believe he'd rather work with congress than the mess we have now but TDS is too strong and I don't see it ever ending but losing the house and senate seats would likely cool it down.

I don't think the TDS is actually so strong. I believe Democrats are like young teenagers and care overmuch about what "people" think of them. They are victims of peer pressure. Each has to act more liberal then the other, but when it comes down to the actual voting, they are going to vote toward the center, not the far left.

Most liberals are childish in that way. Also in "hating" (because they would never use that word, but it is what they feel) anyone that disagrees with them. It is all very guilty WASPish, IMHO.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Guess who is suing the FBI for his job back?

Link

He claimed that his firing is the result of “unrelenting pressure from President Trump and his political allies in Congress. The former G-Man is seeking reinstatement and back pay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

Link

McCabe and Strzok,  two corrupt scumbags who will hopefully being looking at jail time.  Ohr's 302's are very damning to both of these clowns so maybe they are looking at burnishing their Go Fund Me's before they go to jail.

• Like 2

As if Epstein was stupid enough to testify.

Harte

20 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Link

If the claim that Bureau employees admitted to McCabe that they werent following protocol is true, and he has receipts,  then he'll get his pension.

On 8/11/2019 at 5:55 AM, Farmer77 said:

If the claim that Bureau employees admitted to McCabe that they werent following protocol is true, and he has receipts,  then he'll get his pension.

Just bumping it, Farmer. Don't want this thread to disappear. How's things in the dessert?

• Haha 1

He should get out of the dessert before he ruins it.

Harte

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I thought this was interesting...

https://news.yahoo.com/democrats-true-election-meddlers-103056165.html

I saw this on other sites, but it disappeared.... maybe someone high up doesn't like this book?

I know I’ve mentioned much of this here many times here as others have.  Don’t know why someone would think they could bury it??  I guess they still have to try.  Gives them a false sense of security.

• Like 1

Well... it's been a few days.

Appears even the rabid leftists running for President aren't going to hold Trump's feet to the obstruction fire.

I guess it's over?

I'd think the impeachment o ffc the sitting president, who is off the opposition party, would cause many remarks... for and against.

Perhaps Pelosi told each and every one to zip it?

43 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Well... it's been a few days.

Appears even the rabid leftists running for President aren't going to hold Trump's feet to the obstruction fire.

I guess it's over?

I'd think the impeachment o ffc the sitting president, who is off the opposition party, would cause many remarks... for and against.

Perhaps Pelosi told each and every one to zip it?

Maybe they are just trying to wait him out.  Telling Jewish people they are either ignorant or disloyal for being Democrats did not win him a lot of votes.

Pouting over Greenland, no the real reason is that  a nasty woman called him absurd did not enhance his reputation.

A recession is not going to make him very popular and threatening people with financial disaster if they don't vote for him could easily backfire in the next year.

Maybe the intelligent strategy is just to wait and see how much the Mooch gets under his skin.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Pouting over Greenland, no the real reason is that  a nasty woman called him absurd did not enhance his reputation.

Trump brought up the topic of Greenland for a very specific reason, and, despite the remarks made by Denmark's PM, we will likely see serious discussion regarding its purchase by the US in the not-too-distant future.

Greenland is a resource-rich and strategically valuable place for the US.  There are also rumors of its use as a way-point for human-trafficking and movement of mercenary soldiers.

If the EU continues to suffer from the collapse of globalist agenda (and it will), Denmark will likely be unable to afford administering Greenland.

This sets the stage for the largest real estate deal Trump has ever done.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hacktorp said:

This sets the stage for the largest real estate deal Trump has ever done.

Well I guess we will have to see if China or Russia come up with a better offer.  For that matter, there is no reason Greenland cant sell mineral leases just like any other country.  We don't own Saudi Arabia but American companies have a lot of concessions there.  It made the Saud family fabulously wealthy.  no reason for the Greenlanders to sell out when they are sitting on top of a goldmine.

• Like 1