Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Tiggs

Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

2,224 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Merc14
10 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Just a quick point on this. The IRS do not look for general crimes. They look only to see if you've paid the correct taxes on your income. You could be selling nuclear launch codes to Iran, but as long as you pay your taxes you'll be fine with them.

Selling nuclear launch codes on his tax return.  :rolleyes:  First of all you the IRS does look for crimes like tax fraud or illegal financial activity so you are wrong about that.  Second of all, there was no crimes being committed by Trump and his campaign, Mueller spent tens of millions of dollars and had and army of FBI agents looking for a crime and he failed to find one so GTFU and move on.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

[still developing] Seems like Durham investigated Mueller in the ****** Bulger case.  Mueller had four innocent men imprisoned for decades to protect Bulger's informant status.  This is just getting better.

I am pretty sure Barr is going for the jugular but I have been let down far too often so let's hope the swamp can be held at bay by Trump while the DoJ cleans up its act.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
6 minutes ago, susieice said:

I just saw this. Barr is starting an investigation into the beginning of the Russian probe. Seems he suspects spying.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/10/ag-barr-says-justice-department-will-look-at-origins-of-russia-probe.html

Watch the hysteria on the Left and in their 5th column.  They'll be absolutely SHRIEKING before this is over.  Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strozk, Page... which one will break and roll over first? :w00t:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
1 hour ago, and then said:

Watch the hysteria on the Left and in their 5th column.  They'll be absolutely SHRIEKING before this is over.  Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strozk, Page... which one will break and roll over first? :w00t:

I don't know but Comey and Hillary have both been on the television circuit lately lamely trying to discredit those who are after them. It's obviously coordinated. Must Operation Desperation. Yep, they've OD'd. Overplayed their hand. I can't imagine they even believe themselves at this point or that they can possibly believe they'll accomplish anything worthwhile.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS

It's really amazing that all of this is because of one person. This conspiracy, this coup, this dividing of the country, their long and tenured and highly accomplished careers all being put on the the for one megalomaniacal woman who was never supposed to lose because it was her turn. Of course it's as much about the entirety of the swamp machine but she was the oil to keep it running. As the meme goes, they're not after Trump, they're after you and Trump is just in the way. This is a historical blunder and she's the face of it. She's a terrible person.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6982009/Barr-says-multiple-criminal-leak-investigations-opened-Mueller-report.html

Barr says Department of Justice has 'multiple criminal leak investigations' open as Kellyanne warns Clapper and Brennan: 'I would be very concerned'

Let's just see how high up all this scandal goes. Won't stop at these two no doubt.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Socks Junior

Good.  Brennan and Clapper are straight-up psychopaths.  I'll be glad to see them face justice.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
12 minutes ago, F3SS said:

It's really amazing that all of this is because of one person. This conspiracy, this coup, this dividing of the country, their long and tenured and highly accomplished careers all being put on the the for one megalomaniacal woman who was never supposed to lose because it was her turn. Of course it's as much about the entirety of the swamp machine but she was the oil to keep it running. As the meme goes, they're not after Trump, they're after you and Trump is just in the way. This is a historical blunder and she's the face of it. She's a terrible person.

The Clinton's have given us 45 years of scandals, but when it was "her turn" suddenly she was the medias sweetheart. No doubt if they close in on her or Bill the "Clinton death list" will grow, but that's just a conspiracy theory. I mean many people shoot themselves twice in the back of the head, with no murder weapon found and get listed as "suicide". :rolleyes:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
9 minutes ago, F3SS said:

It's really amazing that all of this is because of one person. This conspiracy, this coup, this dividing of the country, their long and tenured and highly accomplished careers all being put on the the for one megalomaniacal woman who was never supposed to lose because it was her turn. Of course it's as much about the entirety of the swamp machine but she was the oil to keep it running. As the meme goes, they're not after Trump, they're after you and Trump is just in the way. This is a historical blunder and she's the face of it. She's a terrible person.

This is the people’s fault.  Most are not active in the Body Politic.  And because of this apathy and ignorance, we get the government we deserve.  Instead voting on what candidates promise, we need to vote on what they achieve for the nation.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
9 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

This is the people’s fault.  Most are not active in the Body Politic.  And because of this apathy and ignorance, we get the government we deserve.  Instead voting on what candidates promise, we need to vote on what they achieve for the nation.

 

Exactly. This is why we have career politicians as bright as they come like  Maxine Waters, as an example.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
9 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

The Clinton's have given us 45 years of scandals, but when it was "her turn" suddenly she was the medias sweetheart. No doubt if they close in on her or Bill the "Clinton death list" will grow, but that's just a conspiracy theory. I mean many people shoot themselves twice in the back of the head, with no murder weapon found and get listed as "suicide". :rolleyes:

I've been wondering if they still have that kind of clout. They've been well paid and we'll connected for all these years because their reign of power in DC was always in play but no more. Sure they probably have black mail dossiers on everyone but she's like walking death. Everything she's involved with turns to shlt. Who still wants to do their bidding?

 

9 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

This is the people’s fault.  Most are not active in the Body Politic.  And because of this apathy and ignorance, we get the government we deserve.  Instead voting on what candidates promise, we need to vote on what they achieve for the nation.

 

So voting on race and sex isn't wise? Who knew?:lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
2 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I've been wondering if they still have that kind of clout. They've been well paid and we'll connected for all these years because their reign of power in DC was always in play but no more. Sure they probably have black mail dossiers on everyone but she's like walking death. Everything she's involved with turns to shlt. Who still wants to do their bidding?

I always wondered if the Clinton's had the CIA on their side, as the CIA was alleged to have smuggled cocaine during the Contra war. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking  Clinton was Governor of Arkansas twice and there was cocaine smuggling from Mena airport. https://www.hist-chron.com/USA02-2017-etc/Clinton/ENGL/Clinton01-cocaine-mafia-video1994.html

He might have had dirty CIA Agents looking out for them the entire time.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
2 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

I always wondered if the Clinton's had the CIA on their side, as the CIA was alleged to have smuggled cocaine during the Contra war. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking  Clinton was Governor of Arkansas twice and there was cocaine smuggling from Mena airport. https://www.hist-chron.com/USA02-2017-etc/Clinton/ENGL/Clinton01-cocaine-mafia-video1994.html

He might have had dirty CIA Agents looking out for them the entire time.

Hmm, I really don't know but I enjoyed the movie about it. American Made I think it was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
2 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Hmm, I really don't know but I enjoyed the movie about it. American Made I think it was.

I taught some classes at a small hospital in that area years ago.  The folks in Mena didn't much like having Arkansas judge by Clinton's time as governor ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa

Well, at least we have the government we deserve now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, F3SS said:

Comey and Hillary have both been on the television circuit lately

Saw a blurb the other day...Apparently Bill and Hillary have been on a grand speaking tour....ticket price started at $1800. By the last date tickets were selling for $62 or $63. How the mighty have fallen, eh?

Edited by skliss
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
3 hours ago, F3SS said:

It's really amazing that all of this is because of one person. This conspiracy, this coup, this dividing of the country, their long and tenured and highly accomplished careers all being put on the the for one megalomaniacal woman who was never supposed to lose because it was her turn. Of course it's as much about the entirety of the swamp machine but she was the oil to keep it running. As the meme goes, they're not after Trump, they're after you and Trump is just in the way. This is a historical blunder and she's the face of it. She's a terrible person.

It's about Hillary, of course, but I think it is more about what she represents than the battle axe herself.  She is the swamp, the progressive/socialist all encompassing federal government that runs everything and everyone and Trump is the antithesis of that so he must be destroyed.  Look how well the country does when the feds get out of the way!  That is what they are afraid of but look at how the drones protect it and refuse to admit that maybe they were wrong about how things should be run.  Obama had 8 years of the worst economy in modern US history and he is a hero. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
Posted (edited)

This is a bit esoteric but Victor Davis Hanson does a brilliant job of explaining the horror to our republic we have just survived and where it may be going.  It is worth listening to, give it time.  Get about 30 minutes in but listen to it all.

 

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
7 hours ago, susieice said:

I just saw this. Barr is starting an investigation into the beginning of the Russian probe. Seems he suspects spying.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/10/ag-barr-says-justice-department-will-look-at-origins-of-russia-probe.html

 

Isn't it wunnerful...?   <grin>

No wonder why the dems have been going nuts at Barr, they must have known this was coming.  lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
5 hours ago, South Alabam said:

Exactly. This is why we have career politicians as bright as they come like  Maxine Waters, as an example.

LOL She is still calling Trump "Bush"   :D

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS

Rod Rosenstein on Comey. I agree that RR has thrown me for a loop too. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
25 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

LOL She is still calling Trump "Bush"   :D

 

I told you she was bright. :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Well, at least we have the government we deserve now.

It's not what we deserve but what we need by Divine Grace.

Edited by RavenHawk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
19 hours ago, Merc14 said:

It's about Hillary, of course, but I think it is more about what she represents than the battle axe herself.  She is the swamp, the progressive/socialist all encompassing federal government that runs everything and everyone and Trump is the antithesis of that so he must be destroyed.  Look how well the country does when the feds get out of the way!  That is what they are afraid of but look at how the drones protect it and refuse to admit that maybe they were wrong about how things should be run.  Obama had 8 years of the worst economy in modern US history and he is a hero. 

They are well aware that he shows us how little we need them. And it's becoming apparent that if they solve all the problems what reason do we have to keep them? Why hasn't immigration been resolved over the last 30 years...because then what would they have to run on? Trump exposes all of this while still getting stuff done. They are worried about losing their "phoney, baloney jobs".

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

    • DieChecker