Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Tiggs

Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

2,178 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

hatecraft
2 hours ago, DieChecker said:

WHAT? I don't see the word "Triggered" in there anywhere. We need to include that they are being triggered, so Millenials know what you are going on about.

Don't forget that he is orange and has tiny hands.  Those are clearly impeachable offenses.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, South Alabam said:

We the Congress of the United States hereby Impeach President Donald J Trump for the following reasons:

To wit; Beating Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election

           Coming in the "back door"

           Maxine Waters doesn't like you

           Adam Schiff doesn't like you

           Denying global warming while creating millions of "snowflakes"

           Triggering those who follow fake news

           Having tiny hands

           blah blah blah blah x 4,000 more blahs

                                                                                                                                               Sincerely

                                                                                                                                               Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House of Representatives.

:P

Edited by South Alabam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
On 5/23/2019 at 5:40 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Gromdor  - the Dems are desperate to stop what is about to happen to fellow party members.

Notice the dems call for all these financial records of Trump, and all they are doing is hoping to catch *something* . Ya. another fishing expedition

Conservatives could have elected a brilliant leader that would have put the country on track without all of the fuss.  At the very least, one with integrity.  Instead, we  elected a  Bernie Madoff con-man clone with all of the attendant baggage of a career in New York Real Estate and shady deals.  Bush or Reagan was never investigated like this.  Who was?  Clinton and Nixon, and they both deserved it, so does Trump. NOT because he is conservative, because he is  Like Hillary and Bill and Richard Nixon, another crook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
24 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Conservatives could have elected a brilliant leader that would have put the country on track without all of the fuss.  At the very least, one with integrity.  Instead, we  elected a  Bernie Madoff con-man clone with all of the attendant baggage of a career in New York Real Estate and shady deals.  Bush or Reagan was never investigated like this.  Who was?  Clinton and Nixon, and they both deserved it, so does Trump. NOT because he is conservative, because he is  Like Hillary and Bill and Richard Nixon, another crook.

And yet - strangely - all the investigations have - thus far - exonerated him ? And many of the things that President Trump was ridiculed for - such as his claim that he was being spied on by the FBI - have now turned out to be true ? 

A pretty impressive track record for a "crook" ? 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam
6 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Conservatives could have elected a brilliant leader that would have put the country on track without all of the fuss.  At the very least, one with integrity.  Instead, we  elected a  Bernie Madoff con-man clone with all of the attendant baggage of a career in New York Real Estate and shady deals.  Bush or Reagan was never investigated like this.  Who was?  Clinton and Nixon, and they both deserved it, so does Trump. NOT because he is conservative, because he is  Like Hillary and Bill and Richard Nixon, another crook.

The other choice was Hillary, and her and Bill's 45 year trail of scandals.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
3 hours ago, South Alabam said:

The other choice was Hillary, and her and Bill's 45 year trail of scandals.

Sadly, that didn't have to be the other choice, but we made our beds on both sides of the aisle.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harte
3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Sadly, that didn't have to be the other choice, but we made our beds on both sides of the aisle.

The truth is, Trump - warts and all - represents a departure from the very system that we were trapped in that provided us with nothing but professional politicians to vote for.

That's not how it was supposed to be originally.

It's supposed to be service, not a career in service.

Harte

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam

See what is happening now? The origins of the investigation in the Trump administration has begun to ensure it never happens again, yet he is " targeting" political enemies according to Schiff.(Trying to stir up the weak minded liberals no doubt into a Trump feeding frenzy)

 

Brennan and Clapper are turning on each other.

For weeks, U.S. Attorney John Durham has been looking into the situation. Now that the microscope has turned to the heads of U.S. intelligence agencies during the Obama administration, things are getting quite uncomfortable for former FBI Director James Comey, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA Director John Brennan. 

As a result, they're already turning on each other and doing their best to get ahead of an investigative report from Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz.

Amazing—James Comey says that in 2016, John Brennan insisted on including the dossier in their IC assessment. But Brennan says: no no, COMEY wanted to use the dossier.
They know the truth is coming. And now they're all throwing each other under the bus https://t.co/lComh1CO0d

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2019/05/16/well-well-clapper-brennan-and-comey-sure-dont-want-an-investigation-of-their-actions-n2546375

 

Now Trump is once again being called a Dictator this time from John McCain during his inauguration and the timing couldn't have been better, as if it is prophesy from CNN (Trying to stir up the weak minded liberals no doubt into a Trump feeding frenzy)  https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/05/26/amy-klobuchar-mccain-trump-dictators-inauguration-nr-vpx.cnn

 

Two CNN Anti-Trump Analysts: America Is Finished (Trying to stir up the weak minded liberals no doubt into a Trump feeding frenzy)      https://www.dailywire.com/news/47648/two-cnn-anti-trump-analysts-america-finished-hank-berrien

CNN National Security and Legal Analyst Susan Hennessey and CNN analyst Asha Rangappa responded to a tweet noting that this week marked the 232nd anniversary of the 1787 Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia by positing that the Constitution wasn’t effective anymore.

Further details of just why the CNN duo opined that the Constitution no longer seemed like a valid document were unavailable.

Hennessey, who graduated from Harvard Law, served in the Office of General Counsel of the National Security Agency. She currently is the Executive Editor of the Lawfare blog and Senior Fellow in National Security in Governance Studies at the left-leaning Brookings Institution. Her partisan approach is readily apparent; she tweeted on Thursday that she was worried House Democrats didn’t know what they were doing, writing, “I'm sort of stunned Pelosi's arguments against initiating impeachment are so obviously weak. I assumed she'd have a decent case, even if I didn't agree on merits. But this is starting to feel more like House Dems actually just don't know what they're doing. That's alarming.”

And then the calls for impeachment from some of the Democratic congress.

 

I believe what we see here is people that are really scared as the investigation turns back on them.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Conservatives could have elected a brilliant leader that would have put the country on track without all of the fuss.  At the very least, one with integrity.  Instead, we  elected a  Bernie Madoff con-man clone with all of the attendant baggage of a career in New York Real Estate and shady deals.  Bush or Reagan was never investigated like this.  Who was?  Clinton and Nixon, and they both deserved it, so does Trump. NOT because he is conservative, because he is  Like Hillary and Bill and Richard Nixon, another crook.

What is off-track in the US besides your injured feelings?  Time to give us details instead of your adolescent moaning and groaning.

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

 

I believe what we see here is people that are really scared as the investigation turns back on them.

 

Oh yeah they're scared, terrified in fact, they know what they did, they know how bad it was and they know Barr won't white wash it.  Declassifying the background information was like pulling a fire alarm in a crowded theater and all it will take is one crook to get sentenced and then the rest of the crooks will start trying to make deals, "What I know for immunity or a lesser charge." type of deals but will Barr bother to make deals if he has all the evidence he needs already.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
3 hours ago, Merc14 said:

What is off-track in the US besides your injured feelings? 

  When I was in college, I thought William F Buckley was the greatest debater and smartest guy I had  ever seen when he appeared at our university. I thought he was the pinnacle of a wise conservative.   I didn't hear him insult anyone personally either then or on television even when he eviscerated their arguments.  We just live in a different age now. I didn't say my feelings were injured.  I am slowly adjusting to the general decline in integrity, intelligence, and morality over the last 20 years. Notice, I didn't peg that all on President Trump, he is just a continuation of the trend. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
11 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

  When I was in college, I thought William F Buckley was the greatest debater and smartest guy I had  ever seen when he appeared at our university. I thought he was the pinnacle of a wise conservative.   I didn't hear him insult anyone personally either then or on television even when he eviscerated their arguments.  We just live in a different age now. I didn't say my feelings were injured.  I am slowly adjusting to the general decline in integrity, intelligence, and morality over the last 20 years. Notice, I didn't peg that all on President Trump, he is just a continuation of the trend. 

I didn't insult you in any way but if your feelings are so easily hurt then I suggest you stay away from political arguments.   I

t is obvious you do not like Trump and that is fine but you were undoubtedly targeting Trump with that post and I simply asked what is off track, give us some specifics and your response is "the general decline in integrity, intelligence, and morality over the last 20 years" which could much more easily be laid at the feet of the radical left rather than Donald Trump but you point to Trump.  Why?   Also, it is glaringly obvious you were pointing your finger at Trump when you posted or why else bring up a lament about "the general decline in integrity, intelligence, and morality over the last 20 years" in a thread about the Russia probe and Trump? ;)

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
3 hours ago, Merc14 said:

I didn't insult you in any way but if your feelings are so easily hurt then I suggest you stay away from political arguments.   I

t is obvious you do not like Trump and that is fine but you were undoubtedly targeting Trump with that post and I simply asked what is off track, give us some specifics and your response is "the general decline in integrity, intelligence, and morality over the last 20 years" which could much more easily be laid at the feet of the radical left rather than Donald Trump but you point to Trump.  Why?   Also, it is glaringly obvious you were pointing your finger at Trump when you posted or why else bring up a lament about "the general decline in integrity, intelligence, and morality over the last 20 years" in a thread about the Russia probe and Trump? ;)

Great point.  I didn't take it as an insult, rather it is just your style.  But yes I did point the finger at Trump in the sense that I feel he is a continuation of the past rather than a change to a new future, which is the argument you so often put forward with more feeling than fact.  But you do have a couple of facts going for you.  Conservatives will be able to fill judicial vacancies.  That is a Trump accomplishment.  President Trump has also raised the volume of the debate over how to effectively manage immigration for the benefit of the American economy and American citizens.

Yet, I will take your point about sticking to the topic better in the future and only talking about the investigation into the President's  collusion with Russia and obstruction of justice, about which there is little left to be said on either side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
19 hours ago, Merc14 said:

What is off-track in the US besides your injured feelings?  Time to give us details instead of your adolescent moaning and groaning.

What is off track in America would probably belong in another thread  as it has no bearing on the Mueller  report.  I shouldn't have been so lazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
On 5/8/2019 at 3:34 AM, DieChecker said:

The only conservatives who would go against Trump would do so chiefly out of political need, to get re-elected. 

I think there are more decent conservatives then there are liberals. Seems a day doesn't go by some elected idiot doesn't try to get media coverage by some stupid political stand.

Case in point... Reparations. Seriously? What? Hand each minority person over 10,000 dollars or something? Idiotic.

I think I'm 1/16 th Hispanic by way of a Granma on my mother's side a couple generations ago. So, maybe I'll get that money too.

Or, is it just a scheme to buy Black votes? Wha....? No one would openly do that...

I agree reparations are idiotic.

Where we differ is you still seem to honestly believe that this is politics as usual. IMO we are well beyond the point as a nation where normal politics are important and the survival of our constitutional republic needs to be the focus and priority. My hope for "decent" conservatives in the impeachment process is that without a media filter causing emotion , right OR left wing, they will be able take in the information from a place that allows them to actually receive the information.

Gotta be honest though im seeing the logic in Pelosi's tactic. The ongoing investigations are basically impeachment without giving him the "out" of a subservient senate and with every day it seems Trump's behavior is making impeachment almost inevitable.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
Just now, Farmer77 said:

I just saw that. 11 AM East Coast is almost here.

My guess? He's going to basically say all the speculation is bullsh... and obstruction examples are possible, but not good enough evidence to charge. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, DieChecker said:

I just saw that. 11 AM East Coast is almost here.

My guess? He's going to basically say all the speculation is bullsh... and obstruction examples are possible, but not good enough evidence to charge. 

Ive taken a 3 week sabbatical from non sports related news and am just getting caught up so im really not sure where we are or what to expect. I would feel better if he comes out and explicitly says what you are saying above and not that the DOJ policy regarding indicting a POTUS kept him from pursuing charges

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
On 5/26/2019 at 5:46 PM, South Alabam said:

I believe what we see here is people that are really scared as the investigation turns back on them.

I fully agree and I expect the 5th column media to become absolutely unhinged to the point of being hysterical if indictments are handed down.  They'll probably try to convince their viewers that America is being "overthrown by Fascists" or some such nonsense.  I'm not joking.  If a grand jury is impaneled by Durham and indictments begin coming in, I'd stay away from major Liberal cities.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Ive taken a 3 week sabbatical from non sports related news and am just getting caught up so im really not sure where we are or what to expect. I would feel better if he comes out and explicitly says what you are saying above and not that the DOJ policy regarding indicting a POTUS kept him from pursuing charges

 

I don't respect the man after the way he handled his report - especially "volume two".  It wasn't his job to exonerate anyone.  It was his job to provide evidence and indictments or to walk away without saying anything more.  Just as I predicted a year and more ago, the report was just another cobbled together string of innuendo and surmise, no evidence or charges.  My guess is that he'll do his best to stay away from answering any committee questions unless he can do so without being sworn and without being in the public eye.  If he appears before a Congressional committee, he should be sworn and his session should be recorded at a minimum.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14

 

7 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Ive taken a 3 week sabbatical from non sports related news and am just getting caught up so im really not sure where we are or what to expect. I would feel better if he comes out and explicitly says what you are saying above and not that the DOJ policy regarding indicting a POTUS kept him from pursuing charges

 

Mueller's report was garbage, if he wasn't going to recommend indicting for obstruction then he shouldn't have rattled on for hundreds of p[ages about it, that is not how prosecutors are supposed to behave and is why Barr and Rosenstein were so p***ed at Mueller.   Of course his main objective was to create hate and discontent and provide ammo for democrats toe continue the ,msiion after he was done.  He did the best he could at accomplishing that with the report he handed in as t kept people like you still breathlessly anticipating removal of Trump from office.

1 minute ago, and then said:

I fully agree and I expect the 5th column media to become absolutely unhinged to the point of being hysterical if indictments are handed down.  They'll probably try to convince their viewers that America is being "overthrown by Fascists" or some such nonsense.  I'm not joking.  If a grand jury is impaneled by Durham and indictments begin coming in, I'd stay away from major Liberal cities.

Supposedly there is already a grand jury impaneled and hearing testimony but that is just hearsay at this point.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
5 minutes ago, and then said:

I fully agree and I expect the 5th column media to become absolutely unhinged to the point of being hysterical if indictments are handed down.  They'll probably try to convince their viewers that America is being "overthrown by Fascists" or some such nonsense.  I'm not joking.  If a grand jury is impaneled by Durham and indictments begin coming in, I'd stay away from major Liberal cities.

Yes people are scared....for America.  Whats happening in Washington would have you armed and marching if the ones doing it didnt have an R next to their name.

1 minute ago, and then said:

I don't respect the man after the way he handled his report - especially "volume two".  It wasn't his job to exonerate anyone.  It was his job to provide evidence and indictments or to walk away without saying anything more.  Just as I predicted a year and more ago, the report was just another cobbled together string of innuendo and surmise, no evidence or charges.  My guess is that he'll do his best to stay away from answering any committee questions unless he can do so without being sworn and without being in the public eye.  If he appears before a Congressional committee, he should be sworn and his session should be recorded at a minimum.

Yeah he shouldnt be allowed to testify in private period.  Im kinda not really even crazy about the statement , I want to hear him answer questions.

He should be put on the stand for however long both houses of congress want him and it should be broadcast live on all national TV networks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
Just now, Farmer77 said:

Yes people are scared....for America.  Whats happening in Washington would have you armed and marching if the ones doing it didnt have an R next to their name.

 

Specifics please.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, Merc14 said:

Mueller's report was garbage, if he wasn't going to recommend indicting for obstruction then he shouldn't have rattled on for hundreds of p[ages about it, that is not how prosecutors are supposed to behave and is why Barr and Rosenstein were so p***ed at Mueller.   Of course his main objective was to create hate and discontent and provide ammo for democrats toe continue the ,msiion after he was done.  He did the best he could at accomplishing that with the report he handed in as t kept people like you still breathlessly anticipating removal of Trump from office.

Such grandiose conspiracy mongering yet your conspiracy dies with the FBI not releasing that Trump was under investigation during the 2016 election, while announcing his opposition was.

Pretty basic stuff here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I agree reparations are idiotic.

Well with Biden now running, I imagine Warren, who I believe started the reparations talk, is on the way down. She's still in 3rd to 5th place though, and pulling like 10% on polls.

Quote

Where we differ is you still seem to honestly believe that this is politics as usual. IMO we are well beyond the point as a nation where normal politics are important and the survival of our constitutional republic needs to be the focus and priority. My hope for "decent" conservatives in the impeachment process is that without a media filter causing emotion , right OR left wing, they will be able take in the information from a place that allows them to actually receive the information.

I'd tend to agree this is not usual. But I disagree due to Trump. He's doing what a regular Conservative/Republican president would. It's just he's being constantly assaulted by the far left. Other presidents have done many things, and not been held to this standard. The "Constitutional Crisis", almost the entire Trump Crisis, is contrived. Like 90% of Republican believe this, and many Democrats also. Polls show a low percentage of the public wanting impeachment. If the public, and not just the far left, wanted impeachment we'd already have it done.

That you want people to change their thinking so as to be open to impeachment arguements is a sign your already into the far left. Ive seen the "evidence", and decided it doesnt look very impressive. It certainly doesn't set Trump apart from any other President... Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan... All worked to get their own way... all the time... and where not charged with obstruction, or treason, or a Constitutional Crisis....

Quote

Gotta be honest though im seeing the logic in Pelosi's tactic. The ongoing investigations are basically impeachment without giving him the "out" of a subservient senate and with every day it seems Trump's behavior is making impeachment almost inevitable.

Meh, even full impeachment by the House isn't going to prevent a second term of Trump if the Senate doesn't convict.

The news, and bitter words, that are going back and forth aren't going to hurt Trump. He's already done 3 years of being attacked, and he throws it off each time. His numbers are stable, even after the Report came out.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
18 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Ive taken a 3 week sabbatical from non sports related news and am just getting caught up so im really not sure where we are or what to expect. I would feel better if he comes out and explicitly says what you are saying above and not that the DOJ policy regarding indicting a POTUS kept him from pursuing charges

He might say that, but don't hold your breath....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.