Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Tiggs

Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

2,206 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

hacktorp
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

I expect the head of the FBI and the CIA to be trustworthy.  If not we have got serious problems. I think the current head, Wray is, or is he corrupt too?  Are the CIA  and NSA chiefs to be trusted now or what?

Both Wray and Haspel (CIA) have taken a ton of flack lately for supposedly stonewalling DOJ demands for documents.  But one of the better write-ups I've read on the subject (from yesterday) suggests Wray and Haspel have been giving Barr everything he's asked for.  I'm thinking this is correct.

We still have serious problems, though, as both organizations are gargantuan in size and infested with rogue actors.  The CIA in particular has devolved into an agency with almost zero redeeming value.  And now that their patriarch is dead (GHWB), I actually expect they will ultimately be dismantled.  Just like JFK said...but some 56 years later.

NSA housecleaning has been on-going and don't forget this entire spygate expose began with NSA head Michael Rogers informing Trump that he was being spied upon.  Adm. Mike Rogers is an American hero.

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp

Last night Trump told the crowd the "missing" 33,000 Clinton emails are actually in the hands of the DOJ.

Of the many putrid aromas attributed to Hillary over the years, we can add the scent of 'boiled frog'.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS
22 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Last night Trump told the crowd the "missing" 33,000 Clinton emails are actually in the hands of the DOJ.

Of the many putrid aromas attributed to Hillary over the years, we can add the scent of 'boiled frog'.

I think he said something more like they might turn up with an obvious implication that they're not really gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps

This is old but still, pretty interesting.  Link  New York Post

For months now, we’ve been told that Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 missing emails were permanently erased and destroyed beyond recovery. But newly released FBI notes strongly suggest they still exist in several locations — and they could be recovered, if only someone would impanel a grand jury and seize them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

This is old but still, pretty interesting.  Link  New York Post

For months now, we’ve been told that Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 missing emails were permanently erased and destroyed beyond recovery. But newly released FBI notes strongly suggest they still exist in several locations — and they could be recovered, if only someone would impanel a grand jury and seize them.

Yeah, I was wondering what they found on Weiners laptop? Supposedly they found most of what Clinton printed and handed in. I'd suppose most of what she erased was also there. Probably backed up on an FBI server till legally made available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3SS

Trump said it well last night. Imagine if he deleted just one email under the same circumstances. Every headline, every press question would go nuts. What's in that one email? What's he hiding?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker
15 hours ago, F3SS said:

Trump said it well last night. Imagine if he deleted just one email under the same circumstances. Every headline, every press question would go nuts. What's in that one email? What's he hiding?

I agree. But, we've heard the come backs... "Clinton Ain't Prezdent.", "Go 'rest Hillary then, durrr..."

Which ignore the reality and fall back into the realm of "I'm rubber, and you're glue...". 

I think that even if Clinton was charged, tried, found guilty and Jailed.... We would only see the Left get more rabid. It would justify their minutia search, and being triggered, and virtue signalling. 

The only thing Trump can do is be completely open and honest, or.... just be thick skinned about it.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp

What?  Another SHOCKING revelation about the (criminal) Obama Administration??

Okay, it's not shocking to us here at UM...we already knew!

BREAKING: General Flynn Uncovered Massive Clinton Scandal Linked to Terrorist Funding – Was Immediately Targeted by Obama Deep State

Quote

However, funding seems to be no problem for Gülen’s network. Hired attorneys work to keep the lucrative government source of income for Gülen and his network going. Influential charities such as Cosmos Foundation continue their support for Gulen’s charter schools.

Incidentally, Cosmos Foundation is a major donor to Clinton Foundation. No wonder Bill Clintoncalls Mullah Gülen “his friend.” It is now no secret that Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton’s close aide and confidante, worked for 12 years as the associate editor for a journal published by the London-based Institute of Minority Muslim Affairs. This institute has promoted the thoughts of radical Muslim thinkers such as Qutb, al Bana and others.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/breaking-general-flynn-uncovered-massive-clinton-scandal-linked-to-terrorist-funding-was-immediately-targeted-by-obama-deep-state/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DieChecker

Running out of time?

Quote

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., said Sunday that Congress is "running out of time" to have former special counsel Robert Mueller testify, adding that he hopes a "final conclusion" is reached on his possible testimony "this week."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats
1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

They only have 18 months until the election, they need something to show for four years of Never-Trumpism and to prevent him from becoming President again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
On 6/20/2019 at 7:29 AM, DieChecker said:

I agree. But, we've heard the come backs... "Clinton Ain't Prezdent.", "Go 'rest Hillary then, durrr..."

Which ignore the reality and fall back into the realm of "I'm rubber, and you're glue...". 

I think that even if Clinton was charged, tried, found guilty and Jailed.... We would only see the Left get more rabid. It would justify their minutia search, and being triggered, and virtue signalling. 

The only thing Trump can do is be completely open and honest, or.... just be thick skinned about it.

I don't know ANY democrats that defend hilary or even give her a second thought these days. I don't know ANY that would even say if a crime is found that she shouldn't be prosecuted(meaning real folks, not members of government both repub and dem who would more than likely go down for doing much of the same stuff). The pedestal clinton rests on is a fabrication of the right. That's why every thread in here discussing trump almost immediately has somebody typing her name and pointing their fingers and then laughing at the humorous quip they just recycled from the last 25 years.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Merc14
2 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

I don't know ANY democrats that defend hilary or even give her a second thought these days. I don't know ANY that would even say if a crime is found that she shouldn't be prosecuted(meaning real folks, not members of government both repub and dem who would more than likely go down for doing much of the same stuff). The pedestal clinton rests on is a fabrication of the right. That's why every thread in here discussing trump almost immediately has somebody typing her name and pointing their fingers and then laughing at the humorous quip they just recycled from the last 25 years.

OH BS. the pedestal Hillary rested on was built by the deep state, the MSM and hardcore leftists like you.  The fact that she didn't even lose her clearance after mishandling classified materials and then covering up her crime is proof the pedestal existed and the defense of her felony by the left, including many here, is also proof she sat on a pedestal.  The fact that you now deny said pedestal says something else entirely and it is laughable but I'll refrain.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
On 6/23/2019 at 4:32 AM, Farmer77 said:

Hey we agree about something

I'll take that as a good sign, for sure!

And let's face it...had it not been for Adm. Rogers, Trump's administration might have been overthrown by traitorous Leftist scumbags.  Glad to see you've come around!

Btw, can you refresh my memory?  What were Adm. Rogers' exact words in response to Burr's question about whether 702 violations occurred?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, hacktorp said:

Btw, can you refresh my memory?  What were Adm. Rogers' exact words in response to Burr's question about whether 702 violations occurred?

Oh no, you clearly need to watch and absorb reality for yourself. :tu:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
14 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Oh no, you clearly need to watch and absorb reality for yourself.

Go ahead, you can say it!  Can't you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
6 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Go ahead, you can say it!  Can't you?

Hmm...perhaps someone else can help here.

Hey, Robotic Jew...can you give a quick peek at Farmer's c-span link and tell us: What were Adm. Rogers' exact words in response to Burr's question about whether 702 violations occurred?

tia

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Hmm...perhaps someone else can help here.

Wow...guess not.

It's like we're all lined up for a p***ing contest and the two of you are suddenly overcome with a debilitating case of stage-fright.

That's ok guys...it'll pass. :D

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
18 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Hmm...perhaps someone else can help here.

Hey, Robotic Jew...can you give a quick peek at Farmer's c-span link and tell us: What were Adm. Rogers' exact words in response to Burr's question about whether 702 violations occurred?

tia

"Not that I'm aware of." I'm not sure why I am being dragged into this discussion? Maybe you can help me out here?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit

Well I wasn’t expecting that

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
3 hours ago, Kismit said:

Well I wasn’t expecting that

I still wonder if it will go off?  I can’t see how the Progs would want him testifying before Congress.  The Republicans will be asking some very interesting questions that the Progs don’t want out.  They are so desperate to threaten everything to get Mueller to say the right thing even though they’ll have to take it out of context to weave the narrative.

 

Plus there is tonight and tomorrow.  I’m pretty sure that one or both are going to be a fiasco as Progressivism will be on full display.  It may be ugly but it’ll be entertaining.  Between the debates and the testimony, Progs are going to have a couple of bad weeks too close together.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harte
Quote

ALAN DERSHOWITZ: Nobody can defy a subpoena, but you can respond to the subpoena and then refused to answer questions based on the traditions of the Justice Department, based on grand jury material, based on an ongoing investigation, based on a range of possible defenses. but he can't refuse to answer questions about the FISA application.

Those are the kind of questions that I think Republicans will be very well prepared to ask. Those are the kind of questions which are currently under investigation by the inspector general whose report we are waiting for. But those are not in any way precluded. So I think that they will regret having called him.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/06/25/dershowitz_democrats_will_regret_mueller_testimony_shooting_themselves_in_the_foot.html

Harte

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
On 6/25/2019 at 4:24 AM, Robotic Jew said:

"Not that I'm aware of." I'm not sure why I am being dragged into this discussion? Maybe you can help me out here?

Thank you for that.  I was hoping Farmer would see those words and try to reconcile them with the c-span headline he's so proud of...but instead it seems you've scared him away.

Darn it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Between the debates and the testimony, Progs are going to have a couple of bad weeks too close together.

I'm concerned Mueller might have an ace up his sleeve.

Mueller may well become the next person to step forward and claim that Trump raped him.

Which, depending on how you look at it, may, in fact, be true.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.