Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Tiggs

On 4/20/2019 at 10:50 AM, DieChecker said:

Out of curiousity, what makes Russia the boogeyman? Their military adventurism? The testing of nearby nations by their military? The Crimea takeover?

Or just that we hate them for spending money on our elections when they had no business doing so?

Seems to me you can change more nations with honey, then with vinegar. 

I always thought it was their authoritarianism, their 'elites are above the law' system, their state controlled media/propaganda that is right in the same boat as Orwells 1984, and their willingness to murder their own that try to expose them?

They actually operate a lot like an organized crime family, only run as a nation. In my opinion, we ought to try and fight back against that sort of thing for the sake of justice and the sake of those unable to speak for themselves. But you disagree?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

You've been doing it for over two years. Don't stop now.

Overy two years of Trump, my God, don't remind me how sad and normal this has become....

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Merc14 said:

Oh get over yourself and accept reality, there was never any collusion, it was a made up story and as far as obstruction he didn't, no matter how many  times you say he did.    You do understand that it gives us great joy to see you hate filled, enraged, rabid dog leftists keep losing don't you?   Your continuing denial of reality simply illustrates how bitterly frustrated and anguished you are.  It started on November 9th, 2016 and continues with delivery of the Mueller report.  Two years of breathless anticipation and wild eyed "This is it!!!!" moments all ending not with a bang and a perp walk but this sad demand that the report says he is guilty, just not guilty enough.  LMAO.  Thanks for the smiles.  :lol:

This is what is wrong with you guys, you cheer as the norms that have made our republic last this long are flushed down the toilet by a man who only cares about himself. You are filled with joy to see the country become divided and as the rabid dogs become mainstream. You actually enjoy watching the world burn. Your ignorance will doom us all, and you will be filled with crazed joy as the ship we are all on sinks with you on it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/21/2019 at 10:56 AM, hacktorp said:

Ignorance is bliss.

You would know!

20 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Oh, you poor benighted soul. Your ignorance shines like the sun, blinding you to what little truth filters through. You really should get your nose out of the pages of RT and those other Pravda clones. 

No, you poor victim of sectarian brainwashing, in the context of Trump's treason, your post should be understood exactly as I ridiculed it. 

According to Trump, NATO is obsolete, he's pulling out if he's not paid his protection money, only the US is guilty of not good enough relations with Putin etc. 

So when you say that you think former Warsaw pact are your new allies, it can only mean one thing: you imagine the various isolationists in Europe, financed by Putin, are your allies. 

See, how inconvenient it is to blather like Trump does. Maybe he can talk back treason in the US, but nowhere else. 

And since you mention your favourite media outlets, let me seize the opportunity to repeat that good chunk of **** that fell out of Trump's orifice is regurgitated Russian propaganda. Except wind turbines causing cancer. I have no idea which imbecile told him that.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

This is what is wrong with you guys, you cheer as the norms that have made our republic last this long are flushed down the toilet by a man who only cares about himself. You are filled with joy to see the country become divided and as the rabid dogs become mainstream. You actually enjoy watching the world burn. Your ignorance will doom us all, and you will be filled with crazed joy as the ship we are all on sinks with you on it.

I can't believe you have the guts to post such blatantly rifdiculous thing as the above.  For two years we have had a fake investigation based on a fake dossier (even the NYT's admits this) that you cheered for and crowed about and you accuse "us" of flushing the republic down the toilet?  LoL.  In 2016 we had one political party use our federal intelligence agencies against the other party and you were and are silent but you are ready to accuse the people who were targeted by this illegal operation as the ones poisoning our republic?    Come on, even you have to see the irony here?  :rolleyes:  we'll see what tune you whistle when the IG report comes in and Barr finishes his investigation into "Just how in the F did this thing get started anyways?"

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

Overy two years of Trump, my God, don't remind me how sad and normal this has become....

Look on the bright side, you may have six more years to come love him!;)

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I can't believe you have the guts to post such blatantly rifdiculous thing as the above.  For two years we have had a fake investigation based on a fake dossier (even the NYT's admits this) that you cheered for and crowed about and you accuse "us" of flushing the republic down the toilet?  LoL.  In 2016 we had one political party use our federal intelligence agencies against the other party and you were and are silent but you are ready to accuse the people who were targeted by this illegal operation as the ones poisoning our republic?    Come on, even you have to see the irony here?  :rolleyes:

I get my news from many different sources, and what I see is that you are a victim of some very well thought out and nuanced propaganda. You believe things like 'the Mueller investigation is fake' or that the 'dossier is fake'. Narratives that are simply just spin on the truth. The dossier contains a lot of hearsay and innuendo because it is a dossier, it is nothing less and nothing more than a collection of possible leads to investigate further. That is all it was, and that is how the DOJ treated it. Some of the leads in it have turned out to be true, and many others have not. This is just typical of a raw intelligence dossier like this, nothing special about it. Not sure why you think it is something more than that.

You keep claiming that 'one side' 'used federal intelligence agencies against the other party' while the facts just don't follow through to bear out that narrative. If that was true, Trump would not be president, Comey would have had a press conference to announce the FBI was investigating Trump, not Hillary to hurt Trump (when in reality Comey hid the investigation into Trump, while announcing that he was re-opening the investigation into Hillary). Just basic common sense flies in the face of your narrative, it is not true. You need to read up on what is going on because you are not up to speed on the facts.

Edited by Einsteinium

Just now, Einsteinium said:

I get my news from many different sources, and what I see is that you are a victim of some very well thought out and nuanced propaganda. You believe things like 'the Mueller investigation is fake' or that the 'dossier is fake'. Narratives that are simply just spin on the truth. The dossier contains a lot of hearsay and innuendo because it is a dossier, it is nothing less and nothing more than a collection of possible leads to investigate further. That is all it was, and that is how the DOJ treated it. Some of the leads in it have turned out to be true, and many others have not. This is just typical of a raw intelligence dossier like this, nothing special about it. Not sure why you think it is something more than that.

You keep claiming that 'one side' 'used federal intelligence agencies against the other party' while the facts just don't follow through to bear out that narrative. If that was true, Trump would not be president, Comey would have had a press conference to announce the FBI was investigating Trump, not Hillary to hurt Trump (when in reality Comey hid the investigation into Trump, while announcing that he was re-opening the investigation into Hillary). Just basic common sense flies in the face of your narrative, it is not true. You need to read up on what is going on because you are not up to speed on the facts.

You keep believing einie right up until the bottom falls out. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Look on the bright side, you may have six more years to come love him!;)

I sure hope that people would elect someone other than Trump. We sure do deserve a lot better than a lying cheating immoral wanna be mob boss for a president.

Man, how am I going to explain to my kids why we elected Trump to begin with? My kids are going to be claiming, "why should I tell the truth! Trump doesn't!"

Why you think he is a good role model and representative leader for us I do not know, I just know that anyone who uses him as a role model is going to cause future trouble for us all.

• Like 1

Just now, Merc14 said:

You keep believing einie right up until the bottom falls out. :rolleyes:

I will gladly admit I was wrong if that ever happens, will you do the same?

18 minutes ago, Helen of Annoy said:

No, you poor victim of sectarian brainwashing, in the context of Trump's treason, your post should be understood exactly as I ridiculed it. 

According to Trump, NATO is obsolete, he's pulling out if he's not paid his protection money, only the US is guilty of not good enough relations with Putin etc. 

So when you say that you think former Warsaw pact are your new allies, it can only mean one thing: you imagine the various isolationists in Europe, financed by Putin, are your allies. 

See, how inconvenient it is to blather like Trump does. Maybe he can talk back treason in the US, but nowhere else. 

And since you mention your favourite media outlets, let me seize the opportunity to repeat that good chunk of **** that fell out of Trump's orifice is regurgitated Russian propaganda. Except wind turbines causing cancer. I have no idea which imbecile told him that.  

You seem to have an infinite capacity to make yourself believe almost anything. Isolationists? They're NATO and EU members. All you guys are West of the new front line. Why such dismay that we want normal relations with your trading partner? Are you afraid you'll lose your middleman status? That all the dollars flowing into Europe to support our military infrastructure  there will dry up? Is that why you engineered a new Cold War? You talk out of both sides of face so often, it makes me wonder. Is your server routed through Belgrade?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

I sure hope that people would elect someone other than Trump. We sure do deserve a lot better than a lying cheating immoral wanna be mob boss for a president.

Man, how am I going to explain to my kids why we elected Trump to begin with? My kids are going to be claiming, "why should I tell the truth! Trump doesn't!"

Why you think he is a good role model and representative leader for us I do not know, I just know that anyone who uses him as a role model is going to cause future trouble for us all.

But I don't. CLINTON, CLINTON,CLINTON, CLINTON, get it through your head, they weren't voting for Trump, they were voting against the CLINTONS, the ones that swung the election. He was elected by default.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

But I don't. CLINTON, CLINTON,CLINTON, CLINTON, get it through your head, they weren't voting for Trump, they were voting against the CLINTONS, the ones that swung the election. He was elected by default.

Duh, of course a lot of people were voting against Clinton. It is the only way so many people would have voted for someone like Trump. He was seen as the 'outsider' anti establishment candidate.

Nevermind he is far worse than the 'establishment' he was elected to 'replace'. Voters in this case hoped the devil they didn't know would be better than the one they did know. Boy were they wrong!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Einsteinium said:

I will gladly admit I was wrong if that ever happens, will you do the same?

I would if I was wrong but this went EXACTLY as I predicted.  No crimes were found, the report was written in the most incendiary way possible and you leftists won't admit that this was all a sham regardless.  Pretty much spot on and please, you never admit you are wrong, that is simply another silly statement from you.  I, on the other hand, have freely admitted whenever I have been in error but then again, I am not a leftist, I am an adult.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

You seem to have an infinite capacity to make yourself believe almost anything. Isolationists? They're NATO and EU members. All you guys are West of the new front line. Why such dismay that we want normal relations with your trading partner? Are you afraid you'll lose your middleman status? That all the dollars flowing into Europe to support our military infrastructure  there will dry up? Is that why you engineered a new Cold War? You talk out of both sides of face so often, it makes me wonder. Is your server routed through Belgrade?

:sleepy:

It's obviously easier for you to keep attempting to talk about me, personally, but you really should try staying on topic. 

All right, here we go, point by point: 

Yes, isolationists. Backed up by Russia, especially by their internet propaganda machine, most notable examples Brexiters, followed by various less hasty right-wingers and amateur populists who like to scare people with Muslims, Jews, gays, bicyclist and EU because they've got nothing better to offer. 

Your Mussolini impersonator is big fan of Brexit and any other weirdo that is deadly afraid of non-Christians, regardless the fact that you rarely see such an open atheist. 

We are your front line. Always were, especially when we were left to die. You sure have very exotic way of showing your gratitude. It could almost be mistaken for ignorance of self-destructive proportions. 

I wouldn't mind normal relations between anyone on this planet. Naturally. What your excuse for a president is doing is not normalisation, it's chaotic kissing of wrongest asses, combined with destroying decades of work of sane, responsible professionals. 

Ex-Yu was a middleman, true. Learn already who finally dismantled that abomination, why and how. So I don't have to boast here. 

Your infrastructure, your dollars - shove them you know where if you plan to behave like you think NATO is a *****house where you're buying close relationships. 

There's no new Cold War. There was merely a pause in the same old one and Putin got you. By that large orange *****. 

I always talk from my side. Routed through Austria. 

Is it any clearer now? 

Can we go back on topic - unless you wish to talk about me personally some more - which is Trump being absolutely not exonerated by Mueller report? 

Leaving the decision what to do with clearly Russian-compromised people to Congress. 

While his sect is rejoicing that fact like it means the opposite, at the same time accusing everyone except Trump of lying. 

Does that sound mentally healthy at all? 

27 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I would if I was wrong but this went EXACTLY as I predicted.  No crimes were found, the report was written in the most incendiary way possible and you leftists won't admit that this was all a sham regardless.  Pretty much spot on and please, you never admit you are wrong, that is simply another silly statement from you.  I, on the other hand, have freely admitted whenever I have been in error but then again, I am not a leftist, I am an adult.

How is this a sham? I mean, seriously how can you believe that this is all a sham?

That conclusion simply just does not jive with what we know.

2 hours ago, Einsteinium said:

Duh, of course a lot of people were voting against Clinton. It is the only way so many people would have voted for someone like Trump. He was seen as the 'outsider' anti establishment candidate.

Nevermind he is far worse than the 'establishment' he was elected to 'replace'. Voters in this case hoped the devil they didn't know would be better than the one they did know. Boy were they wrong!

How so?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Einsteinium said:

I always thought it was their authoritarianism, their 'elites are above the law' system, their state controlled media/propaganda that is right in the same boat as Orwells 1984, and their willingness to murder their own that try to expose them?

They actually operate a lot like an organized crime family, only run as a nation. In my opinion, we ought to try and fight back against that sort of thing for the sake of justice and the sake of those unable to speak for themselves. But you disagree?

How many poor people do you intend to march off to war to fight and die for your ideals?

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

How many poor people do you intend to march off to war to fight and die for your ideals?

I don't know why you even reply if all you can come up with is to troll me with irrelevant and pontificating remarks like this.

34 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

How so?

How so? Have you even been paying attention the last 2 years? Have you seen the norms that have been destroyed in the senate to seat Trumps judge picks as quickly as possible and do you realize what that means once the democrats eventually retake the senate? You might be laughing now, but Trump is doing serious damage to the norms and institutions that we have relied upon for over a hundred years. It may take a liberal president with a liberal senate for you to realize the amount of damage he has done to get his way, but you will see it eventually. Have you seen our deficits and debt. and how it has exploded like never before, and during an economic boom time? That is not sustainable, we are not preparing for the next bust time like we should be, we are just partying like it is 1999 and it WILL come crashing down again, it always does, and then what will you say?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Einsteinium said:

How is this a sham? I mean, seriously how can you believe that this is all a sham?

That conclusion simply just does not jive with what we know.

Jive with what we know?  WTF are you talking about?  Do you have some special pipeline into Moscow and know things that Mueller and his team of democrat hatchet men couldn't find?  You sound ridiculous.

Here is why it was a sham,it was based mostly on a dossier bought and paid for by the Clinton campaign that Steele, apparently, stiffened was likely made up entirely by Russian intelligence.  It was a sham because Mueller knew on day one, just as Strzok did, that (there is no there, there.) there was no collusion yet they put the country through a destructive, polarizing hate-fest for two years. 

It was also criminal and you are going to get to see just how criminal in the near future.  Now that pig Mueller has finally close the books after dropping his last hatred bomb the Attorney General and the IG are free to pursue the architects of this criminal enterprise. 

You are understandably upset because you have been led to believe there really was collusion. I don't feel bad for you, in fact I find it amusing that you are ignorant enough to have believed all this ****e.   Who I do feel bad for are all the people bankrupted by Mueller's witch hunt and whose reputations have been destroyed by this slander. 

I keep hearing "Trump is dividing us!" Who keeps telling anyone that? The media? Does anyone actually see it? Down here in my Southern Alabama county we are 54% white and 43% Black and nothing has changed. Blacks and whites still get along fine. We call each other sir and ma'am down here in the south. So where is all this division that is being spoken of?

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Einsteinium said:

I think we trade/work with other nations that are near as bad. Israel, China, Brazil, Mexico, Pakistan, Ukraine... all have problems, but we're not running over politicians that have communicated with them.

I'm not being a Russia apologist, I think they need to hand back Crimea. But, IMHO they're not any worse then many other nations we deal with that we hear nothing about, regarding our politics.

Honestly, what Russia is accused of could have been done by Luxemburg, as far as necessary resources. Hacking email, and buying websites, and creating Facebook pages... isn't even really very hard.

13 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

I keep hearing "Trump is dividing us!" Who keeps telling anyone that? The media? Does anyone actually see it? Down here in my Southern Alabama county we are 54% white and 43% Black and nothing has changed. Blacks and whites still get along fine. We call each other sir and ma'am down here in the south. So where is all this division that is being spoken of?

Trump is Trump.

This is like the people who claim they are "being made" angry. People make themselves angry. Someone can't force you to be angry.

Those claiming divisiveness are themselves doing the dividing.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 5