Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Tiggs

Just now, South Alabam said:

The Democrats need to realize this isn't about Trump, it is about the will of the voters that put him in office.

Maxine Waters represents her district of congress, and so forth. 435 members and 100 Senators. She is small potatoes compared to all the people that voted Trump in office and not just a small congressional district she represents. She shouldn't let her mouth override the will of 63,000,000 people. And she is just one of the extremely biased vocal ones in the Democratic controlled congress against Trump, AKA the people who voted him in Office.

She is so hateful and caught up in rank partisanship that I doubt she cares at all if the will of 63 million voters was nullified.  Hell, she'd probably think it was grand good time.  A lot of those at the top of the Left seem to be that caught up.  It's disgusting and they need to be held accountable, they and any on the Right who are of the same mindset.  They are killing our country with their mindless hate and games.

7 minutes ago, and then said:

She is so hateful and caught up in rank partisanship that I doubt she cares at all if the will of 63 million voters was nullified.  Hell, she'd probably think it was grand good time.  A lot of those at the top of the Left seem to be that caught up.  It's disgusting and they need to be held accountable, they and any on the Right who are of the same mindset.  They are killing our country with their mindless hate and games.

She is rather pathetic. Openly calling for Trumps administration to be harassed in public. And then how the Democrats whine when Trump takes children away from families at borders when it has been happening all along. Such hypocrisy.

And Trump signed an executive order to stop the practice.

bbb2443a1aebd6b893cf520197d36f9d.jpg

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 4

Saw this....

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/17/mueller-testimony-june-1331704

House Democrats are backing away from plans to hold a blockbuster hearing this month with Robert Mueller after talks stalled out with the special counsel and his representatives.

Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) and a senior Democratic committee aide told POLITICO on Friday that there’s no Mueller hearing planned for next week, though that could also change at a moment’s notice if the special counsel said he’s ready to testify.

Seems Mr Mueller isn't ready to talk??

Republicans eyeing a Mueller hearing see it as a chance to press the special counsel on the underlying motivations for the investigation and his reliance on FBI agents who shared anti-Trump text messages. Democrats, meantime, have signaled interest in pressing Mueller to see whether there’s any additional daylight between him and Barr, whom the special counsel criticized in writing for failing to “fully capture the context, nature, and substance” of the Russia investigation during its public rollout.

I wonder what Mueller worries about more, the hard questions from the Democrats, or the hard questions from the Republicans? I think he'll have a harder time answering the Republicans, because what the Democrats are going to ask about is already laid out in the Report. The Republicans are going to ask questions about why things were left out of the Report, and where the various leads originated from.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I did see that Pelosi has beaten her subordinates into submission and has said, basically, that impeachment is dead.

Many of the further left media outlets are posting many articles on how that would be a mistake, but it seems she's not listening.

11 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

From yesterday:

And this out today...

https://www.lmtonline.com/news/article/No-Mueller-no-McGahn-and-stalled-investigations-13854965.php

"There's no doubt in my mind that we are all going to come to a point [where more has to be done] - including the speaker," said Rep. Marcia Fudge of Ohio, a senior Democrat. "We respect her leadership and we respect her strategic sense about how these things work, her political sense. But I think we're all getting to a point where we know something more has to be done."

The anxious search for next steps comes as Pelosi, D-Calif., has settled on a long-game approach and most Democrats have fallen in line. She has argued that without Republican and public support for impeachment, the move is largely futile and Democrats should focus on their policy agenda ahead of the 2020 election.

Seems to me Pelosi is holding the line hard on this. No impeachment. At least not soon.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Seems to me Pelosi is holding the line hard on this. No impeachment. At least not soon.

Impeachment talk is all smoke and mirrors.  With what the Repubs now know there is NO WAY you'd ever get it by the senate.  Pelosi is just trying to grab headlines so as to help the dem controlled media not talk about the impending doom of some big whig dems.

• Like 4

There is also the fact that impeachment proceedings could very well expose even more of the left's corrupt behavior.

Harte

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

And this out today...

https://www.lmtonline.com/news/article/No-Mueller-no-McGahn-and-stalled-investigations-13854965.php

I get the feeling that she's just biding her time. She might be planning to milk it closer to the election. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I get the feeling that she's just biding her time. She might be planning to milk it closer to the election. 

Sure because suddenly that'll work. Big taxes, loose borders, flaming identity politics and a general platform of pure hatred, vitriol and contempt. It's so over.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, F3SS said:

flaming identity politics and a general platform of pure hatred, vitriol and contempt

This is exactly how conservatives get middle and lower income people to vote for them. It's part of their strategy and has been for a long time - it's how Trump was elected. It honestly feels strange to hear someone claim that it's the policy of the left.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

This is exactly how conservatives get middle and lower income people to vote for them. It's part of their strategy and has been for a long time - it's how Trump was elected. It honestly feels strange to hear someone claim that it's the policy of the left.

I've never seen so much violence, rioting, property destruction, mob mentality, physical assaults, threats, wishes for death, dreams of violence, drawings of beheadings, photos of beheadings, quips about killing, Broadway plays about killing, music videos about killing, attempted coups, slandering, screaming at the sky, screaming in people's faces, shouting down of free speech, inflammatory journalism and collective madness as I have from the modern left. I'm only 40 though. Older folks have seen worse from them but nobody around today has seen the Democrats this mad since we took away their slaves. You're conditioned to see things opposite of reality but you can't be that blind. Pride is hard to swallow but you guys are going to go down in history next to the Salem witch hunters for the level of delirium you're displaying. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

12 hours ago, DieChecker said:

And this out today...

That fact screams VOLUMES. eh?  I'd ask our resident Scottish anti-Trump barking mad blitherer, if I actually cared :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, South Alabam said:

What the hell is Comey talking about?

"if there are bad facts, show us"  Compare this to the hysteria we'll see and hear when Barr and Durham do exactly that!  I think Comey needs to be very quiet, right about now but guys like him just can't, they just cannot stop playing the game.  Remember the meme - Long, tall, and criminal, wistfully staring into the distance -THROUGH PRISON BARS :w00t:

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, and then said:

"if there are bad facts, show us"  Compare this to the hysteria we'll see and hear when Barr and Durham do exactly that!  I think Comey needs to be very quiet, right about now but guys like him just can't, they just cannot stop playing the game.  Remember the meme - Long, tall, and criminal, wistfully staring into the distance -THROUGH PRISON BARS :w00t:

They can't be quiet, they need to immediately discredit anyone that will report their dirty deeds. Look what they've been doing to Barr...who before taking the AG job was respected for his ability to do his job in a neutral and fair way.....suddenly he's a partisan hack despite all evidence to the contrary.

• Like 5

20 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Lower and middle income people (<$50K) voted for Clinton 53-41 and they represented a third of the vote. Maybe you meant the lesser educated rhetoric instead of the lesser income rhetoric?

23 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Finally, someone with the courage to admit that this was always about posturing for 2020!   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 5/18/2019 at 6:35 AM, DieChecker said:

Saw this....

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/17/mueller-testimony-june-1331704

Seems Mr Mueller isn't ready to talk??

I wonder what Mueller worries about more, the hard questions from the Democrats, or the hard questions from the Republicans? I think he'll have a harder time answering the Republicans, because what the Democrats are going to ask about is already laid out in the Report. The Republicans are going to ask questions about why things were left out of the Report, and where the various leads originated from.

I think he's bright enough to realize that it's a no-win at best because he'll disappoint the Left and he could even step into legal jeopardy unless he walks a very tight line when answering those on the Right.  Can you imagine fielding questions from Jim Jordan and Trey Gowdy?  It will be priceless if has the guts to go.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, F3SS said:

Sure because suddenly that'll work. Big taxes, loose borders, flaming identity politics and a general platform of pure hatred, vitriol and contempt. It's so over.

Man, I hate to break this to you but Trump has jacked up taxes.  Tariffs are a form of tax to dissuade people from buying certain products- in this case from China and other tariff countries.  It's just like raising gas taxes to discourage driving or cigarette taxes  to discourage smoking.  Americans are the ones who still end up paying the tax: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-walmart-results/walmart-says-higher-china-tariffs-will-increase-prices-for-us-shoppers-idUSKCN1SM15O

Two years into the Trump administration and our borders are looser than ever, border patrol can't hire what they need, the leadership of ICE and Homeland Security quit, Trump declared a National Emergency, and despite his whining he has the $8 billion that he said he needed to fix the problem but it didn't.

As for identity politics and a general platform of hated, vitriol and contempt.  Just watch a video of one of his rallies.

I mean shooting migrants?: https://www.vox.com/2019/5/9/18538124/trump-panama-city-beach-rally-shooting-migrants

Insults?: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-insult-rally_n_5c9d78dce4b0bc0daca5409f?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAADdu2U1B8EDANinq5PTrjJUsK-RGipEuJO_ZgAHwTOKgga_umfsmmjh3FsNq0i0DZcx2BQ_cxHwm-eqSFtefzx2MFy5mOepvHD5AY6OVkatx06i_-C03vC2iwSi9QPnKQ6nks1DKq9k_Smk1hrgAZHbnDTkP2FnF6nqmFIt7-ayY

Attacks on media, the alphabet agencies, democrats, businessmen, Amazon, the handicapped, xxxx-hole countries, etc.  There hasn't been a group or entity that he hasn't singled out and attacked except for Saudi Arabia and Putin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Jerry Gallo said:

This reminds me of when Alex Jones made an issue of Obama's predator drone joke. Heckuva standard you've reached! 

True that.  It's kinda like Kathy Gifford's severed head joke.   No one has a sense of humor anymore.....

• Like 1

I just read a couple articles. The left media is, again, trying to build up Mueller as the one who, when he does testify, will blow the hole in Trump's administration.

Like I said before, I'd not hold my breath, or put money, on that happening.

Latest is Mueller perhaps testifying for House in a month. I wonder what all the negotiating is about? Shouldn't the Congressional Democrats show us the negotiations, so we can know if they are trying to obstruct justice? Influence Mueller against his will? Force him to say what they want? Isn't it as important to know if Congress is trying to influence an investigation, as it is if the President is doing so?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I just read a couple articles. The left media is, again, trying to build up Mueller as the one who, when he does testify, will blow the hole in Trump's administration.

Like I said before, I'd not hold my breath, or put money, on that happening.

Latest is Mueller perhaps testifying for House in a month. I wonder what all the negotiating is about? Shouldn't the Congressional Democrats show us the negotiations, so we can know if they are trying to obstruct justice? Influence Mueller against his will? Force him to say what they want? Isn't it as important to know if Congress is trying to influence an investigation, as it is if the President is doing so?

It is nuts that the Democrats keep trying to dig for any dirt to impeach or remove Trump. They know that they can't win, so they are trying any other method to remove him from the white house. I wouldn't be surprised if they finally snap and attempt an assassination.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

It is nuts that the Democrats keep trying to dig for any dirt to impeach or remove Trump. They know that they can't win, so they are trying any other method to remove him from the white house. I wouldn't be surprised if they finally snap and attempt an assassination.

That goes too far.  No person grounded in reality would risk or suggest that.

From May 12, 2019. Lindsey Graham, Senate Oversight Committee member.

Go to 6:35 for what should concern all Americans, and listen to Grahams response.

Edited by South Alabam

4 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

That goes too far.  No person grounded in reality would risk or suggest that.

Deep State could and might.  JFK was warned not to run for a second term, RFK was warned not top run PERIOD.