Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Watch....Robot dogs pull a truck

marsman

4 minutes ago, marsman said:

see the BIG DOG vid above

I can still turn it into scrap metal with the JD 644B I used for logs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

in the Terminator movies.....the robot had a nuclear battery....

How long do nuclear batteries last?
Despite their low-power, relative to current battery technologies, the life-time of these diamond batteries could revolutionise the powering of devices over long timescales. Using carbon-14 the battery would take 5,730 years to reach 50 per cent power, which is about as long as human civilization has existed

https://m.phys.org/news/2016-11-diamond-age-power-nuclear-batteries.html

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, marsman said:

5,730 years to reach 50 per cent power, which is about as long as human civilization has existed

i have to question the bit about how long we have existed

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, marsman said:

i have to question the bit about how long we have existed

Probably has to do with organized civilization. Not sure. Too tired to think about it right now.:lol:

• Like 1

I was going to mention the diamond batteries but the power out put is extremely low currently and I don't see them as a main power source. 

I think they will have uses such as keeping an AI brain "on life support" in cases of power supply failure since they should last thousands of years.

I can imagine diamond armor skin that doubles as a power supply but it's probably not very realistic:lol: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BorizBadinov said:

I was going to mention the diamond batteries but the power out put is extremely low currently and I don't see them as a main power source. 

I think they will have uses such as keeping an AI brain "on life support" in cases of power supply failure since they should last thousands of years.

I can imagine diamond armor skin that doubles as a power supply but it's probably not very realistic:lol: 

• Like 1