Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could anyone offer some guidance?

dreamcometrue

Hi, was wondering if there was anyone out there who would be able to offer me some guidance on which direction to go in life? Been feeling the weight of the world for a while now, and know something needs to change, even though alot has already.  I just want to be the best 'me' I can be, but just not sure how to get there. 

Love and light to whoever reads this x

• Like 1

This is some of the reasons why i started seeing a psychologist and i highly recommend it. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, dreamcometrue said:

I just want to be the best 'me' I can be, but just not sure how to get there. 

What does being the best 'me' mean to you?

• Like 2

I like what you say about just wishing to be the best you that you can be :). I use a very similar affirmation when I meditate, or pray, I desire to be helped to see ways to be better than I started as, to end well. 

It can take a while, though. Just have faith that help is there and do the very best you can and keep studying and learning and enjoying life. 

Small steps. Move away from the stress and weightiness as you can. Find a new book series to enjoy and get lost in, or a new game. I play Wurm Unlimited for an hour or so a day just to escape to my village and friends there and laugh about things that apply to nothing else in my life. 

I heard an interesting claim made by a major channel the other day that at any given moment, we are where we are supposed to be. I thought at first this was absurd, then played with it and when things get sticky I think "why this now? what am I to learn from it?"  It has been fun to play with, and play is a good thing on the road to improving ourselves by our own measure of it.

Take care. Times actually are rather tense and chaotic, just try to not take it inside more than you can help and realize that issues other people have are things you actually cannot help or change. Be good to yourself, be your own best friend.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dreamcometrue said:

Hi, was wondering if there was anyone out there who would be able to offer me some guidance on which direction to go in life? Been feeling the weight of the world for a while now, and know something needs to change, even though alot has already.  I just want to be the best 'me' I can be, but just not sure how to get there. 

Hello there dreamcometrue.

Are you actually asking for a psychic reading, or rather more general advice/guidance? This particular area of the forum is for readings only, but I think you might be wanting more general advice outside readings as well by your request.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dreamcometrue said:

I just want to be the best 'me' I can be,

The best you, you can be.... Can only be found on the journey you make in life, this means making decisions that are not always right, some of them can be real stinkers .  We are moulded by the choices we make in life, we live and learn from what we encounter. No single person here can offer you guidance on on the direction you need to go in life.

Take life has it comes and enjoy it, always smile through the rough and the smooth and try not to worry in the less important things.

Enjoy the ride, many don't always have that experience...

• Like 2

I suppose a better question might be "What kind of person do I want to be?" as we have to invent ourselves. Habits and all. So Dreams, what kind of person do you wish to become?

4 hours ago, dreamcometrue said:

It may seem hokey but this song sums up the ultimate step that leads to positive change in our lives.  It sounds overly simple but it is the truth and the only way to get from where you are to where you want to be.  Best wishes on the journey!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1