Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Bats ghost theory....

the13bats

7 minutes ago, openozy said:

I think that of skeptics with their scientific"theories".

i agree partly, some skeptics do try to force a true believer into seeing it their way, in some cases the skeptics way is just scientific theory but other times its proven science, i dont see the skeptic go off on tantrums when the TB refused to change their mind to the skeptics way of thinking, some will insult the TB which doesnt help.

while some science is very much theory, perhaps a lot of it howevet some sicence is proven fact but by the nature 100% of paranormal, supernatural etc is just fantasy based unproven beliefs, so for me there is a difference there.

sure, i find it odd for example that a TB who believes every light in the sky is proof of aliens will denounce something like unicorns or faeries,

lets take north americas bigfoot for example,

its not proven to exist, it hasnt proven not to exist either, for me the evidence its a real creature isnt very good and my conclusion is it doesnt exist, however a true believer will use the same evidence and say to them it does exist,

and im good with this but ive been attacked by true believers over it.

1 hour ago, openozy said:

I think some people just hate to accept some things are out of their hands,control freaks you might say,with a holier than though attitude to life.If you study most die hard skeptics they do fill the bill in this way.

Not really. A lot of it might come down to the results of actual research, experiments, and eventual disappointment that the paranormal/supernatural simple doesn't exist. You're trying to lump every skeptic together.

• Thanks 1

Thread cleaned

Let's keep the comments civil and constructive please.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

i agree partly, some skeptics do try to force a true believer into seeing it their way, in some cases the skeptics way is just scientific theory but other times its proven science, i dont see the skeptic go off on tantrums when the TB refused to change their mind to the skeptics way of thinking, some will insult the TB which doesnt help.

while some science is very much theory, perhaps a lot of it howevet some sicence is proven fact but by the nature 100% of paranormal, supernatural etc is just fantasy based unproven beliefs, so for me there is a difference there.

sure, i find it odd for example that a TB who believes every light in the sky is proof of aliens will denounce something like unicorns or faeries,

lets take north americas bigfoot for example,

its not proven to exist, it hasnt proven not to exist either, for me the evidence its a real creature isnt very good and my conclusion is it doesnt exist, however a true believer will use the same evidence and say to them it does exist,

and im good with this but ive been attacked by true believers over it.

I wouldn't consider myself a true believer,BF for example is BS to me.I don't believe in a God or follow any religion.I experience the paranormal on an almost daily basis in some form and my understanding of it is based on my own experiences,often witnessed by others at the time.

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Not really. A lot of it might come down to the results of actual research, experiments, and eventual disappointment that the paranormal/supernatural simple doesn't exist. You're trying to lump every skeptic together.

I've never done any experiments or research on other claims and have never been disappointed in the things I've experienced,but have been surprised at times.If you read my statement I said some people,which in no way means all.

I believe that they exist. I think that our loved ones live in our hearts and therefore sometimes we see them

• Like 1

3 hours ago, openozy said:

I wouldn't consider myself a true believer,BF for example is BS to me.I don't believe in a God or follow any religion.I experience the paranormal on an almost daily basis in some form and my understanding of it is based on my own experiences,often witnessed by others at the time.

I've never done any experiments or research on other claims and have never been disappointed in the things I've experienced,but have been surprised at times.If you read my statement I said some people,which in no way means all.

and here lies the line of separation your experiences are ancedotal,  and its all you require as proof to yourself,

me, i need to have a proof that will likely never ever come around, to say i have the wrong mind and im not one of the special few who can see starts reminding me of certain types.

its all a very personal thing, some see a loving passed grandmother comforting a sleeping infant, others see a demon scratching the child, and i chime in, its all in their minds if not out right bs hoax otherwise it would be way cumbersome to start trying to catalog and track who will experence what type spook and why,  plus it could be well documented in real time while its going on like in the fictional movie poltergeist not after the fact like every real life case study or episode of ghost hunters.

Its not of this world and realm so it will never be proven either way, you have to accept this fact Bats.:D

• Like 1

Its not of this world and realm so it will never be proven either way, you have to accept this fact Bats.:D

i accept you believe its not of this world or realm, that far from makes it a fact to anyone except you, you have to accept to some unproven is only the believers belief.

5 hours ago, the13bats said:

i accept you believe its not of this world or realm, that far from makes it a fact to anyone except you, you have to accept to some unproven is only the believers belief.

Always:lol:

• Like 1

On 18/04/2019 at 8:32 AM, the13bats said:

i still have the hurdle that with cases like civil war soldier ghosts which seems fairly common ghost hunters have yet to capture it on video,

These type of sightings I think are peoples thoughts.They go to a battle field and expect to see soldiers ghosts and do.What about unexpected sightings of other stuff that later means something to the viewer,I can't see that as a made up thought form.But what if it is,its very real to the person seeing it.So its not a "real"ghost,well Bats, ghosts aren't flesh and blood "real"so what difference does it make?Either way they will never be filmed imo.

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 6:32 PM, the13bats said:

i still have the hurdle that with cases like civil war soldier ghosts which seems fairly common ghost hunters have yet to capture it on video,

2 hours ago, openozy said:

These type of sightings I think are peoples thoughts.They go to a battle field and expect to see soldiers ghosts and do.What about unexpected sightings of other stuff that later means something to the viewer,I can't see that as a made up thought form.But what if it is,its very real to the person seeing it.So its not a "real"ghost,well Bats, ghosts aren't flesh and blood "real"so what difference does it make?Either way they will never be filmed imo.

i had been up about 20 hrs had to rack out a few, 

that is very well said, i basically am right there with you for the most part,

ive always had an expected perception theory, you know guy says im gonna go into the woods and see bf and does or says im gonna see a UFO and does i feel this happens a lot with ghosts and people who want to see them and do, every mist, vspor, orb and camera anomaly becomes a haunt.

unexpected sightings of other stuff later means something to the viewer, do you mean in memory or recorded as they are different to me, i find most of the videos where someone says i was watching this later and saw xxxx bs.

,ive never seen an honest experience that the subject wasnt aware of ooga booga,

think about how many accounts start with "I never believed in xxxx and now i know its real" that person no matter how they want to posture had preconceptions in their minds,  to me that intro kind says i was actually hunting proof and found it,  its still a bias, and most times such videos are very crappy.

now you and i part ways with i do not believe any conscience spirits  ghosts demons etc exist in any realms, If they did then of course they cant cross over or we would have our deceased loved ones and friends popping in to say hye,

we would have as another member pointed out armys of demons and of course we dont, my they simple do not exist theory fits just as well as the true believers excuse, "it doesnt work that way" or even your theory of only some people have the mind to see them, if you mean they are just in that persons mind then i can perhaps by that, but yeah, no theory is better than the last or should upset anyone.

afterall if we go into the woods to see bf, or the haunted house to see a ghost or look in the sky to see a UFO and you suggested thats just peoples thoughts, so that would also cover hallucinations, imaginations and misidentification, im right there on board with that.

and while i dont believe in haunts we agree for different reasons if they exists they could not be filmed, i believe you called the videos bs at one time, which brings us up to what papa posted, thanks PG, i will take it since you posted those that they are what you consider the best,

i am guilty i prejudge click bait made by bored attention seekers,  but moving past that i noticed the one narrator had his captions saying things that support my idea this is a natural accurance and recorded and played back, rather than conscience haunts he also mixed what he suggested was real or unexplaned accounts with what he suggested were hoaxes, which makes me wonder why he couldnt find a whole 5 mins of what he believes are real accounts, click bait is like that.

george, i am trying so darn hard not to make you have to say "told you so" to me but its also very hard for me to place much merit on it, there are no sources listed no provanance, no follow up, for example the one of a lady walking in a field, looks stagged, the cameraman isnt good at trying to fake it and we have no investagation that its likely a real live women talking a walk and likely a faked video, if you rate it high show me how and where you ruled out real lady as the modt likely explanation.

thats a very honest question if a person wants to get to the facts and not just jump to "nope, its a real ghost girl". 

dont get me wrong PG i enjoy the videos my mind engauges since i dont jump to they must be ghosts i try to come up with ways to do such a video, in the end for me they are just not something i see as evidence there are ghosts.

cue in your, " i told you so "

Bats what do you think a knife hurtling at someone unassisted is.I've seen this more than once in a family home where the mother was the one ruining the family.A knife went flying off a table and into the wall next to the mothers head on two different occasions,it was seen by me and two of her kids.Could this be the hatred of the family for the mother personified or was it a  independent spirit.If you saw this yourself you would have to choose one of these.It was just one experience with this f'd up family.Its only my word but its one of many reasons I believe in the paranormal.Its either spirits or mind power there is no other possible cause.

Bats what do you think a knife hurtling at someone unassisted is.I've seen this more than once in a family home where the mother was the one ruining the family.A knife went flying off a table and into the wall next to the mothers head on two different occasions,it was seen by me and two of her kids.Could this be the hatred of the family for the mother personified or was it a  independent spirit.If you saw this yourself you would have to choose one of these.It was just one experience with this f'd up family.Its only my word but its one of many reasons I believe in the paranormal.Its either spirits or mind power there is no other possible cause.

dont get offended, its not personal i can both not believe the story and still not call you a liar, we start with a common theme from many haunted ghost type movies.

the thing here is i didnt see it and you didnt video tape it, even though its happened more than once  the other witnesses arent here, but thats just more stories countless times i have experenced people backing up some false claims.

so since i dont believe spirits exist much less do things like toss knives, and why would whatever toss a knife and miss, that doesnt add up nor do i believe in Telekinesis which has been tested exhaustingly and not repeated much less proven,

so all we have is your story, its enough for you to believe, george will believe it but me, i can respect you believe it even though i dont, no i would have to see it and even then research it,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

dont get offended, its not personal i can both not believe the story and still not call you a liar, we start with a common theme from many haunted ghost type movies.

the thing here is i didnt see it and you didnt video tape it, even though its happened more than once  the other witnesses arent here, but thats just more stories countless times i have experenced people backing up some false claims.

so since i dont believe spirits exist much less do things like toss knives, and why would whatever toss a knife and miss, that doesnt add up nor do i believe in Telekinesis which has been tested exhaustingly and not repeated much less proven,

so all we have is your story, its enough for you to believe, george will believe it but me, i can respect you believe it even though i dont, no i would have to see it and even then research it,

I don't blame you for not believing my story,its hard to believe when you see it yourself.Its like this stuff teases you,getting you into arguments and reducing your credibility in society.I learnt long ago its better not to mention it.You look for confirmation from like minded people but it makes no difference,as long as it doesn't send you crazy,you just go with the flow.

• Thanks 1

I don't blame you for not believing my story,its hard to believe when you see it yourself.Its like this stuff teases you,getting you into arguments and reducing your credibility in society.I learnt long ago its better not to mention it.You look for confirmation from like minded people but it makes no difference,as long as it doesn't send you crazy,you just go with the flow.

i find no reason why we cant discuss events like yours without it upsetting either side, but some skeptics get very rude and it might be because they are sick and tired of a certain type of ego driven true believer,

i do have an issue with accountability i guess i would call it, if a person said they saw some wild creature in the woods lets get past if its fact or not and a true believer jumps in spewing stuff like its a shape shifter skin walker etc and in any way suggests the person to approach it and if they do and get hurt or killed by a real wild animal i place a fair amount of blame on the true believer,

there are many mental illnesses that need medical treatment not a phychic, exorcism etc and if some ego driven true believer steers the person away from medical help again to me is accountable to a big degree for what happens,

• Thanks 1

I'll never miss a chance to post this and it applies perfectly here. Ghosts are pipes.

Edited by Robotic Jew
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, openozy said:

Wow!  were any of the kids teenage girls?  It sounds like poltergeist activity to me. 

14 hours ago, the13bats said:

accountable to a big degree for what happens

Agreed, but by no means all.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Wow!  were any of the kids teenage girls?  It sounds like poltergeist activity to me. 

There were 3 teenage girls,two teenage boys and me as a teenager.This family was considered as the worst welfare case by DOCS(welfare) in NSW here.They were not druggies or drunks,but outlaw bikies didn't mess with these people.The vibes these people gave off,well, if you got on a train with them everybody would leave the carriage,yet they were quite a friendly family.DOCS were too scared to remove the kids from the home and I don't blame them.You would be hard pressed to find a similar family World wide,but I'm sure they exist.They are one of the reasons paranormal stuff doesn't phase me.Just to add I grew up in a respectable home with dad as the Mayor of our area,I was going with one of the girls, much to my families horror lol.

Edited by openozy

5 minutes ago, openozy said:

There were 3 teenage girls,two teenage boys and me as a teenager.This family was considered as the worst welfare case by DOCS(welfare) in NSW here.They were not druggies or drunks,but outlaw bikies didn't mess with these people.The vibes these people gave off,well, if you got on a train with them everybody would leave the carriage,yet they were quite a friendly family.

rat, why girls over boys?

ozy,

weird i guess its a personal perception thing, im not sure why but  i have been around a lot of bikers, i have no idea who were 1%ers, some were.

i never got vibes or saw people flee their presents, but some would have loved that,

robotic jew, while its presented worse than cheddar Richard early morning dj tripe, where theres smoke theres fire, my wife has a PhD in the related areas and has written papers on such things, she did work on EMFs before it was mainstream.....

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

i never got vibes or saw people flee their presents, but some would have loved that,

The family knew members from a couple of clubs here,they always showed the family respect,I think they were in awe of them lol.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

rat, why girls over boys

Butting in, but I've heard teenage girls energy can spark paranormal activity.You have to admit some are pretty evil.