Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Bats ghost theory....

the13bats

8 minutes ago, openozy said:

Butting in, but I've heard teenage girls energy can spark paranormal activity.You have to admit some are pretty evil.

sorry, i call hogwash you guys watched the craft and charmed too many times, firestarter and carrie too...

i was working part time at the botanical when craft came out, the shop was near a highschool what great timing.....

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, the13bats said:

sorry, i call hogwash you guys watched the craft and charmed too many times, firestarter and carrie too...

i was working part time at the botanical when craft came out, the shop was near a highschool what great timing.....

It has been known way before movies etc,thats why they were based on this.

2 hours ago, openozy said:

It has been known way before movies etc,thats why they were based on this.

been known, oh you mean folklore type stuff, perhaps, but i didnt really see it, but okay,

still the ones in your story were bad aims over and over....

16 hours ago, the13bats said:

That information was in those television shows because it has been around for decades.  There is even research into poltergeist activity that points to teenage girls being the cause of it.

• Haha 1