Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Legend of Bigfoot

the13bats

I've been reading UM regarding Bigfoot for 13 years, but this video is new to me. Thanks bats for posting it.

The Bigfoot limping across the field was priceless.

• Like 2

here are a couple more i enjoy, i didnt say they offer any proof in fact if you are like me you will get a chuckle here and there but they are fun.

• Like 2

and of course

• Like 2

I've always liked 1970's movies and documentaries like these.   The voice, the video and the style just add some nostalgic mystery to it.

• Like 1

My favorite big foot movie, that seems to be based on Ivan Marx's work is called Harry and the Hendersons.  It makes me laugh everytime.  As for the documentaries, thanks for posting them.  I will watch them this weekend.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2019 at 8:32 AM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

BigFoot is real, of course, but this evidence is, well,  LOL!    Somebody in a tin foil hat spent a lot of time designing this one

thats just your opinion mine is bigfoot is not real, never proven....if you have proof of bigfoot post it, not known fake pictures please

Edited by the13bats

Another old favorite is Sasquatch The Legend of Bigfoot

I saw it in the theater back in the 70s and it shows its age. It recreates a bunch of the old stories which is fun.

One of the cool things for me was a lot of the animals used in these films were raised and trained on a farm just a couple miles from my house growing up.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=sasquatch+the+legend+of+bigfoot&&view=detail&mid=B4F121D90E74D704009EB4F121D90E74D704009E&&FORM=VRDGAR

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

My favorite big foot movie, that seems to be based on Ivan Marx's work is called Harry and the Hendersons.  It makes me laugh everytime.  As for the documentaries, thanks for posting them.  I will watch them this weekend.

that movie is in my collection and caused me to really think about a question i once heard a professor frank poirier ( who doesnt believe in bigfoot ) ask if a person finds bigfoot do they show it because humans ruin all we touch etc.

while i dont agree with everything peter byrne did like stealing holy relics, i do like some of his work and when the brp died and he just kind of went mia i had the thought pass through my mind, did byrne find undeniable Proof and decided to keep it hidden,

its just me speculating, and since i dont believe in bf its just mostly for fun.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BorizBadinov said:

Another old favorite is Sasquatch The Legend of Bigfoot

I saw it in the theater back in the 70s and it shows its age. It recreates a bunch of the old stories which is fun.

One of the cool things for me was a lot of the animals used in these films were raised and trained on a farm just a couple miles from my house growing up.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=sasquatch+the+legend+of+bigfoot&&view=detail&mid=B4F121D90E74D704009EB4F121D90E74D704009E&&FORM=VRDGAR

that was in the vein of marx stuff and another gem thanks for posting....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

that movie is in my collection and caused me to really think about a question i once heard a professor frank poirier ( who doesnt believe in bigfoot ) ask if a person finds bigfoot do they show it because humans ruin all we touch etc.

while i dont agree with everything peter byrne did like stealing holy relics, i do like some of his work and when the brp died and he just kind of went mia i had the thought pass through my mind, did byrne find undeniable Proof and decided to keep it hidden,

its just me speculating, and since i dont believe in bf its just mostly for fun.

That's a good question. Humans just cant leave anything be. 

These old movies were fun and I quite enjoyed the mystery when I was younger.