Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creme Egg 'addict' has tattoo on her back

Still Waters

12 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

My dad loves cadbury eggs. I can't stand them. The taste is just so weird to me. 

It's probably the sweetness. I went to the cadbury factory once (on a school trip), two women were standing at the end of a convayor belt. They were supposed to take away the mis-shapes.
Instead of that, they ate them.

Years later, I find myself hoping that they're still alive.
Diabetus is a terrible thing.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kaikou said:

It's probably the sweetness. I went to the cadbury factory once (on a school trip), two women were standing at the end of a convayor belt. They were supposed to take away the mis-shapes.
Instead of that, they ate them.

Years later, I find myself hoping that they're still alive.
Diabetus is a terrible thing.

I stayed at Chirk marina for 7 months. Some days the smell of chocolate would pass by.

My husbands grandnmother worked there and the staff were always getting loads of chocolate. 

She was retired but would still go to visit friends and always walked out will  boxes.  (Given to her, not stolen) .

The only candy that I like are Reese's pieces/cup. I'm just not big on sweets. I might try another cadbury egg just to see if my taste buds have changed.

Honestly, can't say I've had one. :huh: 

I see them around occasionally in the shops, haven't a clue what they're like. I'm more for savoury things myself. ^_^

Edited by Unfortunately