Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

strange knockings on outside of wall..at nite

JoannChee

Found this website, been searching for hours on how I should handle this  this this unexplained prints in my backyard that I discovered just this morning. Late last night heard knockings outside my bedroom wall. Please if anyone can help me I would surely appreciate it. 

Can you post pics of the this this this? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoannChee said:

Found this website, been searching for hours on how I should handle this  this this unexplained prints in my backyard that I discovered just this morning. Late last night heard knockings outside my bedroom wall. Please if anyone can help me I would surely appreciate it. 

Someone came through your backyard, knocked on the walls either looking for someone or thinking it was their home, realizing they were at the wrobg house, they left.

Maybe they had a few drinks? 

Maybe the houses around all look very similar

5 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Can you post pics of the this this this? 

I second this, the more information we get, the better we can respond.
If you can post more on the subject it would be greatly appreciated.

• Thanks 1

Hi there! Glad to know that someone out there can understand me. I have pics and video but haven't submitted yet. It is so close to my house that it's scary. By the way I live in New Mexico near the Az stateline.

Human prints? Animal prints? 

Person or an animal looking for a way in? (I once saw a groundhog trying to get into my neighbors window.)

Might want to invest in a security camera and motion activated lights. If it happens again, call the police.

I would also like to see the pictures.

Edited by SecretSanta
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JoannChee said:

Hi there! Glad to know that someone out there can understand me. I have pics and video but haven't submitted yet. It is so close to my house that it's scary. By the way I live in New Mexico near the Az stateline.

What is so close to your house? You have mentioned knocking on the outside of your bedroom wall. Thats not just so close, that is at your house.

Can i please ask that the videos are not edited and no music. 

What do you have videios off, if the footprints, why video's',  you only need one pic. ?  

I see now they were hoof prints, as in horses? 

Edited by freetoroam

3 hours ago, freetoroam said:

What is so close to your house? You have mentioned knocking on the outside of your bedroom wall. Thats not just so close, that is at your house.

Can i please ask that the videos are not edited and no music. 

What do you have videios off, if the footprints, why video's',  you only need one pic. ?  

I see now they were hoof prints, as in horses? 

I didn’t even notice the part about hoof prints until you mentioned it.

Hopefully the OP will be back with photos.

• Thanks 1