Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White creature following unexplainable being

bugggirl

Hi! I'm new and I created an account to see if anyone has any answers or similar stories to the sightings me and my best friend have experienced.

The common theme is we see a white being, and directly after we see or hear a disturbing creature. The form of the beings/creatures change every sighting, but we always see them both.

The first experience was a couple of months ago, around 2AM. We were at a lookout spot we went to often. It was on the top of a hill overlooking the city. We parked, and in the car next to us was a completely white female (white skin and hair, with an ethereal glow). It had black eyes and it would not stop staring at us, not moving, until we left. I tried to wave at it, and yell to get any rection, thinking it was a person just messing with us, but it didn't move or stop staring. We both got terrible feelings of dread and decided to leave. It kept staring at us as we drove away, turning its head, and pressing its face against the glass.

As we were driving down the hill, we both looked back to see if the car was still there (it was), and we saw a creature running down the hill. I don't have a good description as it was very dark, but I saw that it had many legs, was dark in color and looked like it was covered in leaves or something crumbly? It was skuttling down the hill really fast, faster than anything I have ever seen run down a hill.

I had a similar experience to the first one recently.

Me and a friend were camping in an isolated area away from any other people, on a road trip. The road to the spot we were camping in was very primitive, ment for off road vehicles, and often has cows or other wildlife crossing frequently. On the way to the site we saw a beautiful, clean, pure white dog on the side of the road. I immidiately pointed out how strange it was that there was such a clean and nice looking dog in the middle of no where. Almost instantly after I made eye contact with the dog, it jumped out into the road and stood in front of our car. We barely missed it. Even after honking and yelling at the dog to try and startle it out of the road, it stood in the middle, unmoving, and stared at us. We ended up having to drive completely around it, as it DID NOT want to move. 

That night we camped there, we heard footsteps around our tent, so my friend went to check. There was no animals or any humans to be making the footsteps. We continued to hear these footsteps for a few hours, until we decided to spend the rest of the night in the car. We, stupidly, did not have a off roading vehicle, so it was very hard to drive in and out of the camp site in the dark, so we had to stay near to the campsite until the morning.

The next morning, we decided to leave and camp in a different location, as we were understandibly freaked out. As we were packing the tent, we noticed fresh bare foot prints in the mud surrounding the tent. We never saw another person that night, and we were also not near any towns or campsites.

Does any one else have any similar stories or any explanation for these events? They all could be people messing with me but the feeling of dread I experienced was unlike anything I had ever felt.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, bugggirl said:

The common theme is we see a white being, and directly after we see or hear a disturbing creature. The form of the beings/creatures change every sighting, but we always see them both.

Are there any local legends? 

• Like 1

Can you get a picture?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Piney said:

Are there any local legends? 

Skinwalkers are the most common in my area. I think it's likely that's what it is.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bugggirl said:

Skinwalkers are the most common in my area. I think it's likely that's what it is.

I think it's a Thought Form that's become a shared experience. You both have Skinwalkers on your minds and through the power of suggestion you both see it.

Real Skinwalkers can't really shapeshift and don't bother folks that don't bother them. It's just a type of Shaman. In Central America they are called "Nagual". Among my people "Kiimochknii"

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Piney said:

I think it's a Thought Form that's become a shared experience. You both have Skinwalkers on your minds and through the power of suggestion you both see it.

Real Skinwalkers can't really shapeshift and don't bother folks that don't bother them. It's just a type of Shaman. In Central America they are called "Nagual". Among my people "Kiimochknii"

The weird thing is I had the first one with my best friend and another with my other good friend.

i remember watching the first jeepers creepers, i have a weird mind and when the whatever it is "monster" of that franchise had an old expensive rat rod deliverly truck complete with vanity license plate i couldnt help but imagine that creeper annoyed in the DMV line applying for his DL and custom tag,

okay just a movie, but if i parked next to a car with

dc48c2c6cb119e557e8c2bc5b43ba9bc.jpg.fad7ae41d100b6c09f1f38a46bbb3a69.jpg

sitting in it my first thought would be, hum, did she go to my club? do i know her? is she listening to Sopor Aeternus?

but i wouldnt leave without saying hye, especially if i was unnerved in any way,

so get a camera or two not that for a moment i dont think you didnt have one with you in your phone get some pictures of the beings, creatures, tracks etc, i little evidence past cool weird anecdotes....

6 hours ago, bugggirl said:

The weird thing is I had the first one with my best friend and another with my other good friend.

All you have to do is plant a idea in someone else's mind  The "power of suggestion" is pretty amazing.