Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Worldwide Walls

RoofGardener

6 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Here's a thing: either cite examples of where he evangelises for White Supremacy, or formally withdraw your comment ? :) 

Watch, he’ll probably cherry-pick something out of context.

Just now, RavenHawk said:

Watch, he’ll probably cherry-pick something out of context.

Don't be so harsh, @Ravenhawk. 

@Farmer77 is an honorable debater. He would not sink to rhetorical trickery :) 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

Don't be so harsh, @Ravenhawk. 

@Farmer77 is an honorable debater. He would not sink to rhetorical trickery :) 

Didn’t he do just that with those fake news articles?

Just now, RavenHawk said:

Didn’t he do just that with those fake news articles?

Be nice :) 

9 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I have. I read a couple of articles on extremist groups earlier in the year and he is apparently the white supremacist oprah which really didnt match with my remembrances of the bowtie wearing dweeb so I did some catching up and holy hell he is an awful awful human being.

Menu Home Why Do White Supremacists Love Tucker Carlson So Much?      

White Nationalist Site Thanks Fox's Tucker Carlson for Primetime Shoutout, PayPal Conspiracy Theory

CNN, you cant make jokes like that, my masters will be mad that im not getting the message out well enough. :o

Carlson is the furthest from being a white supremacist as you can get.  Have you ever watched him?  As far as those two links go, can you say Fake News?  One could spend an entire thread on each debunking them.  No doubt that the far-right does praise Tucker.  The far-right are the canaries in the mine.  You’ve heard the saying that goes, ‘when they came for the far-right, no one spoke out…’?  Well, the Progs and MSM are coming after people (not just the far-right).  They are coming after the far-right not because their point of view is disgusting but because they are competitors.  There is no difference between the far-right and Progressives.  Anyone who does not espouse the Progressive mantra is far-right.  The thing is, is that even though their viewpoint is disagreeable; they still have the right to share it.  There is nothing to fear.

It reminds me of that Star Trek episode “Day of the Dove”.  An entity that stokes the fear and hatred of people at least until McCoy gives everyone a tranquilizer that takes away the fear.  The entity then becomes a laughing stock.  Sounds very much like the Progs.  The more they speak, the harder I laugh.

Tucker hasn’t been supporting the far-right.  He’s been calling out the Progressives.  He has this spot called Tech Tyranny where he’s been calling out the social media platforms for censorship, which includes mastercard, visa, and paypal.  It’s lead by non other than Zuckerberg.  Denying “dangerous people”.  Whose definition is he using anyway?  Are they really dangerous or only to Zuckerberg and the power of the elite?  The Progs have been trying to program what people think ever since they took over the MSM and Hollywood, and now social media.  Here’s a clip from Tucker on that.

Tucker also has a spot on the decline of the family.  I can’t find the particular clip I have in mind (and I guess I shouldn’t overtax your brain), but in this one, he talks about the desire of the millennials to have a family and they feel that they can’t because of overwhelming college debt.  Our birth rate is dropping and instead of the colleges or even Congress helping out, they want to bring in millions of illegals.  Millions that will never have the chance to be Americanized because the ruling elite do not want it.  They hope to balkanize Americans and America.  They don’t realize the trouble they are setting themselves up for.

The bottom line is that, of course the far-right applauds Tucker’s stance.  But where Tucker is pro-American, these far-right are xenophobes (just like Progressives).  The truth is that Tucker is calling out the Progs.  He is revealing their plot and the Progs don’t like that and they attack him.  Most Americans are afraid of the Progs and what they can do to them if they get too far out of line, yet Tucker is standing up for all of us.  You know nothing about Tucker and that shows how badly you’ve been brainwashed.  The MSM has TDS so bad that they are flipping out and Conservative radio and TV are simply enjoying it.  But should we be concerned?  They are going off the cliff and we are tethered to them.  Do we cut the tether or try to keep them from going over?

The international leftwing hypocritically holds historically white European nations to a higher standard.  If any third world country builds a wall and prevents immigration, then it's seen as a necessary action to preserve their culture.  But God forbid the United States, Germany, or the United Kingdom or any other white European nation decides to build a wall and restrict third world immigration.  That would be racist!  And those advocating such policies would immediately be slandered by a leftwing smear campaign labeling them as Nazis!

13 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Here's a thing: either cite examples of where he evangelises for White Supremacy, or formally withdraw your comment ? :) 

Son of Stormfront founder: My family watches Tucker Carlson "because they feel that he is making the white nationalist talking points better than they have"

Many on this list are a reach but many more arent

Tucker Carlson's descent into white supremacy: A timeline

10 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Carlson is the furthest from being a white supremacist as you can get. 

Your complete lack of contact with the real world is honestly terrifying

The white supremacists fully disagree with you, please do some reading

Data Shows Tucker Carlson Is The Daily Stormer’s Favorite Pundit

n analysis by an independent researcher, who requested anonymity because he feared retaliation from Anglin and other neo-Nazis, found that Carlson had been featured in 265 articles on the Daily Stormer between November 2016 and November 2018.

By way of comparison, Sean Hannity, considered President Trump’s most rock-ribbed supporter on Fox News, was featured in 27 articles in the same time period; Laura Ingraham, another Fox News host, in four; and Lou Dobbs, whose Fox Business show frequently focuses on the alleged dangers posed by immigrants, two. The researcher used subject tags, created by Daily Stormer to categorize topics on its site, to arrive at the above numbers. BuzzFeed News was able to independently verify the researcher’s work by using the same method.

Most, but not all, of the stories feature clips from Carlson’s show. A typical story seizes on a confrontation between Carlson and a guest — usually a Jew, a racial minority, or a woman — and attaches a disturbingly violent headline. An April 2018 segment in which Carlson debated a Cuban American news analyst over so-called cry closets for students at the University of Utah to de-stress during finals became, on the Daily Stormer, “Tucker ***** AND IMPREGNATES Crazy Eyed ***** in a COLLEGE CAMPUS CRY CLOSET.” A February 2018 debate over gun control became “Tucker FILLS Liberal Kike with LEAD for Demanding Gun Control.” A January 2018 Carlson interview with a DACA recipient became “Tucker Carlson FORCES Fat ****er ***** to CHOKE to DEATH on GREASY TACOS.” There are dozens more stories along the same format.

In the stories themselves, Daily Stormer writers, who are anonymous except for Anglin, repeatedly characterize Carlson as a publicly cautious ally in an approaching race war, in which whites will be forced to defend the United States from racial minorities, immigrants, and Jews. “We meme a lot about how Tucker Carlson is a violent hero of neo-Nazi White supremacists, but he is likely actually /ourguy/,” reads the dek of a story about Carlson tweeting a link to Red Ice TV, a Swedish white nationalist website. “Tucker confirmed for reading Daily Stormer for talking points,” is the dek for a 2017 story about Carlson’s claim that Moonlight — a film about a gay black man — only won a Best Picture Oscar because of political correctness. And a clip of an interview with the Jewish conservative pundit Ben Shapiro led to a story earlier this month speculating that Carlson had fully converted to a blood and soil nationalist. “Tucker has clearly become the fully awakened White man,” the story reads. “Only the welfare of his folk concerns him … He’s articulate, coherent and clearly stands on a solid bedrock of folkish fundamentalism.”

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

@Farmer77, if you actually WATCH a few episodes of Tucker Carlson, then I think you'll change your opinion. He rails against racism, and FOR America. His position is nationalistic, but not racially-biased nationalism. If some loonies misunderstand that, then it is hardly Tucker Carlson's fault. As for the Stormfront article; heck, in the USA, you can find a loonie to support ANY position you want. 

Try it. watch a few of his shows. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

if you actually WATCH a few episodes of Tucker Carlson, then I think you'll change your opinion.

I have and no it wont

6 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

His position is nationalistic, but not racially-biased nationalism.

Advertisers recoil as Tucker Carlson says immigrants make US ‘dirtier’  Sorry man but the facts simply dont line up with the rhetoric and Im still holding some respect for you my friend so please dear god dont post his bull**** deflections about it. 

9 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

As for the Stormfront article; heck, in the USA, you can find a loonie to support ANY position you want. 

Yeah thats some intellectually lazy bull****. You can be damned sure Carlson knows who his fans are and you can be damn sure he knows who he is speaking to and you can also track his rhetoric and how it has molded into the message those fans want to hear over time.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I have and no it wont

Advertisers recoil as Tucker Carlson says immigrants make US ‘dirtier’  Sorry man but the facts simply dont line up with the rhetoric and Im still holding some respect for you my friend so please dear god dont post his bull**** deflections about it. 

Yeah thats some intellectually lazy bull****. You can be damned sure Carlson knows who his fans are and you can be damn sure he knows who he is speaking to and you can also track his rhetoric and how it has molded into the message those fans want to hear over time.

Carlson is at worst a white supremacist or at the least panders to them hardcore. To say otherwise is just a fabrication.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I have and no it wont

11 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Carlson is at worst a white supremacist or at the least panders to them hardcore. To say otherwise is just a fabrication.

That is simply NOT true. Can you give me an example of ANY of his articles/shows where he "panders to them hardcore" ? 

I've watched his programs, and he simply seems to talk about ... well.. lots of stuff, but with a focus towards the behavior of politicians, and a lot on the behavior of the "main stream media". 

Just now, RoofGardener said:

That is simply NOT true. Can you give me an example of ANY of his articles/shows where he "panders to them hardcore" ? 

I just gave you an example in the link I posted and I gave you dozens in an earlier post. If you're waiting for the words "Go White Supremacy" to come out of an individuals mouth before you recognize the words, attitudes and rhetoric as racist then I congratulate you on creating a racism free world....for yourself....because no public figure who isnt a Republican from Iowa is going to say such a thing in public.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I've watched his programs, and he simply seems to talk about ... well.. lots of stuff, but with a focus towards the behavior of politicians, and a lot on the behavior of the "main stream media". 

No. I'm not a monkey that jumps for your entertainment. You know how google works.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

No. I'm not a monkey that jumps for your entertainment. You know how google works.

So you can't do it ? You can't find any examples of Tucker Carlson supporting White Nationalism ? 

OK... :) 

2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

So you can't do it ? You can't find any examples of Tucker Carlson supporting White Nationalism ? 

OK... :) 

Won't. Not can't.

13 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I just gave you an example in the link I posted and I gave you dozens in an earlier post. If you're waiting for the words "Go White Supremacy" to come out of an individuals mouth before you recognize the words, attitudes and rhetoric as racist then I congratulate you on creating a racism free world....for yourself....because no public figure who isnt a Republican from Iowa is going to say such a thing in public.

13 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You gave me a 4-month-old story from the Guardian, talking about advertisers pulling out of the show. Except... the show seems to be happily going on ? Begging the question; did this actually happen ? 

The story in question was Carlson bemoaning immigration, stating that the bulk of illegal immigrants had limited education, and made the country "poorer and dirtier". Well, you could argue that is true. Look at the situation in San Francisco and Philidelphia ! But how does that relate to "white nationalism" ?  

The actual paragraph in question - a small part of a much larger article - is this... 

....“Nice people, no one doubts that, but as an economic matter this is insane. It’s indefensible, so no one even tries to defend it. Instead our leaders demand that you shut up and accept this. We have a moral obligation to admit the world’s poor, they tell us, even if it makes our country poorer and dirtier and more divided,” Carlson said.

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Won't. Not can't.

There are non as blind as those that will not see :D 

Hmmm.. perhaps I should create a thread about this, to poll opinion ? 

2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

There are non as blind as those that will not see :D 

Hmmm.. perhaps I should create a thread about this, to poll opinion ? 

Go for it. Maybe you and the others here with massive superiority complexes can get together and just please each other over and over again like always with your massive circle jerk threads.

13 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

The "Google is your friend" argument is always a vote winner :yes: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

The "Google is your friend" argument is always a vote winner :yes: 

Again, not his monkey. He's just as capable of googling "tucker carlson white nationalism" as anyone else.

Just now, RoofGardener said:

You gave me a 4-month-old story from the Guardian, talking about advertisers pulling out of the show. Except... the show seems to be happily going on ? Begging the question; did this actually happen ? 

Yes in fact Fox is in the weird spot of being the most watched news network but having to consider removing its hosts, not just Tucker,  due to advertiser dollars.

Advertisers Continue to Cut Ties With Fox News’ Tucker Carlson

SanDisk, Samsung, SodaStream and Pfizer Inc. joined the list of advertisers cutting ties with Tucker Carlson’s Fox News Channel program in the wake of the host’s recent charged comments about immigration, increasing pressure on the 21st Century Fox-owned cable outlet, which has grappled for months with offensive remarks from several of its guests and hosts.

Approximately 20 advertisers of various stripes and spending have requested their commercials not appear in the program, “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” in the wake of remarks Carlson made last week suggesting immigration made the United States “dirtier.”

3 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

The story in question was Carlson bemoaning immigration, stating that the bulk of illegal immigrants had limited education, and made the country "poorer and dirtier". Well, you could argue that is true. Look at the situation in San Francisco and Philidelphia ! But how does that relate to "white nationalism" ?  

Im not going to explain language and rhetoric to you. Nor am I going to go through the hundreds of other comments with you one by one as you place them in a vacuum and find justifications for each.

As for San Fran why precisely are you correlating their homeless problem to immigration?

8 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Won't. Not can't.

3 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Go for it. Maybe you and the others here with massive superiority complexes can get together and just please each other over and over again like always with your massive circle jerk threads.

This thread was nothing before you decided to contribute your eloquent and well argued wisdom. Everyone is so glad to decided to join in. :mellow: