Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Worldwide Walls

RoofGardener

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

As for San Fran why precisely are you correlating their homeless problem to immigration?

I googled it. It's your friend, you know ? :D 

• Like 2

Just now, RoofGardener said:

I googled it. It's your friend, you know ? :D 

Friend, lover and overlord (honestly my whole company runs on google, it went down a couple of weeks ago and all hell broke loose, all hail google) .......care to share her results though?

@Farmer77

You won’t watch Tucker because you’d see that you are wrong and being lead around by the MSM.  Can’t allow that to happen.  The Progressives take a term like ‘Nationalism’ and compare it to the term ‘White Nationalism’.  Because they have the same word in them, they must be the same thing.  That is intellectually dishonest and morally bankrupt.  They do not mean the same.  Progressives and their identity politics have much more in common to White Nationalism and White Supremacy.

I guess you didn’t look at the link I posted where David Duke had praised Ilhan Omar as the most important member of Congress?  She explicitly spews hatred and the Progs in congress don’t censure her, they support her.  What does that say?  That Congress is being controlled by White Nationalists under the direction of the Imperial Wizard Pelosi?

Are you also aware that Antifa gathered outside Tucker’s home and threatened his wife and children?  They break the door.  They terrorize the family.  Who’s the one espousing hate?

Because Tucker is becoming an annoyance to Progressives, he’s becoming a target and they are trying to silence him but he is fighting back.  Same thing is happening to Laura and it has happened to Hannity.  But people are flocking from CNN and MSNBC to FOX, so the sponsors are back.  People are leaving CNN and MSNBC because they see the hatred spewing from these anchors.  Kavanaugh and now the Mueller report have revealed themselves as hoaxes and people are fed up.

Again, Tucker is no White Nationalist.  If you spend any time watching him, that becomes clear.  He is a patriot and pro-American.  But I guess to Progressives, Pro-American is Racists.  Another lie on their part.  He constantly speaks out against racism.  His tagline is "the show that is the sworn enemy of lying, pomposity, smugness, and groupthink."  That’s pretty much Progressive attributes.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

You won’t watch Tucker because you’d see that you are wrong and being lead around by the MSM. 

Your entire diatribe is based on a false premise here broski.

8 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

His tagline is "the show that is the sworn enemy of lying, pomposity, smugness, and groupthink." 

OMG the irony :lol:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Your entire diatribe is based on a false premise here broski.

Oh, what part?  It’s a given that you are a Progressive shill that hates the President.  So what, are you saying that you do watch Tucker?  Which is hard for me to believe.

OMG the irony

Yes, the irony.

29 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

So what, are you saying that you do watch Tucker? 

Do as in actively on a daily basis? No, have as in consumed multiple episodes and individual segments of episodes, yes.

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Do as in actively on a daily basis? No, have as in consumed multiple episodes and individual segments of episodes, yes.

Then if you watched objectively, then you know he is not a white supremacist.  His words only cause Progressives problems because he supports the Constitution and they don’t.

Just now, RavenHawk said:

Then if you watched objectively, then you know he is not a white supremacist. 

If you watched objectively you would be able to admit that in the best case scenario he is pandering to white supremacists, worst case he is one of them.

• Confused 1

Wall of the Week

The India-Bangladeshi wall. 

At almost 3000km long, this one is an epic. It is being upgraded to become a "smart wall" in sections, and also requires river patrols. Much of it has been in place for several years now. 

https://www.seeker.com/why-india-is-building-the-longest-border-wall-in-the-world-1501495427.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladesh–India_border#India–Bangladesh_barrier

Designed to stop immigration and terrorism, it HAS been very successful in significantly reducing cattle smuggling ! That should be Mooosic to the ears of the Trump team, who will no doubt milk the situation ! 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

If you watched objectively you would be able to admit that in the best case scenario he is pandering to white supremacists, worst case he is one of them.

He does not pander to white supremacists.  He speaks out against them and Progressives.

8 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

He does not pander to white supremacists.  He speaks out against them and Progressives.

Honestly man just watch the video . Here is Tucker's words juxtaposed directly with those of prominent white supremacists.

Video: Fox News' Tucker Carlson echoes white nationalists, white supremacists, and neo-Nazis

Edited by Farmer77

8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Honestly man just watch the video . Here is Tucker's words juxtaposed directly with those of prominent white supremacists.

Are you serious or are you just being willfully ignorant?  Yes, the words are similar but the viewpoints are totally opposite.  I don’t know who any of those white supremacists are except for David Duke and he says one thing that is fact.  Racism is going on but it’s not by whites, it’s being done to the whites.  It’s the same with toxic masculinity.  It’s the next step of identity politics of the Progs.  To divide and conquer.  You don’t need to be a white supremacist to see that.  Tucker is at one end of that spectrum and the white supremacists are at the other.  And you are being played.  This isn’t about white supremacy.  It’s about usurping power.  now I understand why you didn’t reply to my mention of David Duke praising Ilhan Omar.

5 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Are you serious or are you just being willfully ignorant?  Yes, the words are similar but the viewpoints are totally opposite.

:lol: While it breaks my heart to see the celebrations of ignorance and bitterness that you guys are spreading across the nation these moments of just absolute insanity to justify why anyone who may be a conservative just has to be a good person are truly truly priceless.  Honestly the efforts you guys go through to push "alternative facts" really should be applauded, even if you really are only preaching to the choir, as should your team's fortitude to carry through such a tactic for the long run.

Priceless.....absolutely priceless.

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

:lol: While it breaks my heart to see the celebrations of ignorance and bitterness that you guys are spreading across the nation these moments of just absolute insanity to justify why anyone who may be a conservative just has to be a good person are truly truly priceless.  Honestly the efforts you guys go through to push "alternative facts" really should be applauded, even if you really are only preaching to the choir, as should your team's fortitude to carry through such a tactic for the long run.

Priceless.....absolutely priceless.

You have completely lost all sanity.  The ignorance is all yours.  Please, continue to think that Tucker is a white supremacist.  This is just the continuance of your fall.  You can’t accept that Trump was cleared of collusion so your irrationality is seeking out lower levels.  As @aztek just stated, this is a giant waste of time.  That is the final word.

2 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

You can’t accept that Trump was cleared of collusion so your irrationality is seeking out lower levels. 

:lol: I do love your ability to build a mantra and stick to it

2 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

That is the final word.

Nope I do believe this is :tu: :lol:

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 7:48 AM, RavenHawk said:

"the show that is the sworn enemy of lying, pomposity, smugness, and groupthink." 

I like Tucker about 1/2 the time but he is pompous and smug and promotes opposite groupthink which is still groupthink.

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

example of white supremist pandering please.  I've seen my fair share but haven't seen that.  Is it a lack of guilt for being white that you interpret as white supremacy I wonder?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, OverSword said:

example of white supremist pandering please. 

The video I posted above is a good one. Go back a little further in the thread and I posted a link to a ton of examples. I thought some were reaches for sure but there were many that werent.

I also posted a link to a thread in Stormfront and an article from Stormfront's founder espousing how tucker shares their viewpoints better than even they do.

Honestly Ravenhawk is kind of right just talking about the same issues as white supremacists doesnt equate to pandering. Repeatedly doing so to the point that they are nearly the centerpiece of your show however tells a different story.

Edited by Farmer77

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

The video I posted above is a good one. Go back a little further in the thread and I posted a link to a ton of examples. I thought some were reaches for sure but there were many that werent.

I also posted a link to a thread in Stormfront and an article from Stormfront's founder espousing how tucker shares their viewpoints better than even they do.

Honestly Ravenhawk is kind of right just talking about the same issues as white supremacists doesnt equate to pandering. Repeatedly doing so to the point that they are nearly the centerpiece of your show however tells a different story.

Yeah, I watched.  That's a reach.  A ridiculous reach really.  I'm not a fan of TC personally and I think he's just an entertainer for a certain viewpoint more than anything but white supremist?  Nope.

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yeah, I watched.  That's a reach.  A ridiculous reach really.  I'm not a fan of TC personally and I think he's just an entertainer for a certain viewpoint more than anything but white supremist?  Nope.

Sure the guy who called immigrants dirty just coincidentally shares the views of all those folks and espouses them on a regular basis ...coincidentally :tu:

and dear god dont give me that Tucker is an environmentalist crap :lol:

Edited by Farmer77

On 05/05/2019 at 7:10 PM, RavenHawk said:

Tucker hasn’t been supporting the far-right.  He’s been calling out the Progressives.  He has this spot called Tech Tyranny where he’s been calling out the social media platforms for censorship, which includes mastercard, visa, and paypal.  It’s lead by non other than Zuckerberg.  Denying “dangerous people”.  Whose definition is he using anyway?  Are they really dangerous or only to Zuckerberg and the power of the elite?

Doesn't matter. Free market so none of your business. If you don't like it, take your custom elsewhere. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Video: Fox News' Tucker Carlson echoes white nationalists, white supremacists, and neo-Nazis

A cleverly edited piece, @Farmer77. They've taken ONE article by Tucker Carlson - one out of thousands - where he is talking about the evils of "diversity" (starting by challenging his imaginary listener to DEFINE it), and criticises the hypocrisy of the Left-wing elite, who tend to live in white monocultural areas. All of his comments are - so far as I can tell - factually accurate. 

It then counterpoints his statements with quotations (video clips) of various people who are ALSO talking about a similar topic, but limiting the clip to just a few words, and hence eliminating the context. 

Heck, I could probably get Obama to agree with Hitler using THAT technique. 

Dirty pool, old chap :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RoofGardener said:

A cleverly edited piece, @Farmer77. They've taken ONE article by Tucker Carlson - one out of thousands - where he is talking about the evils of "diversity" (starting by challenging his imaginary listener to DEFINE it), and criticises the hypocrisy of the Left-wing elite, who tend to live in white monocultural areas. All of his comments are - so far as I can tell - factually accurate. 

Look at his tie. Its more than one piece by Tucker ............waaaaiiit as a regular viewer you also know damn well he didnt only discuss immigration once , caught you ya b******  :lol:

On 4/23/2019 at 10:18 AM, Dark_Grey said:

Most Police would agree that even a small dog can be a better deterrent than some alarm systems. Small breeds like terriers feel it is their duty to "sound the alarm". You and I just hear constant barking lol

When we were living on campus a couple of decades ago, we had a Beagle and she could bark... if you were holding a canned soft drink and she started barking, the can would vibrate in your hand.  An alarm salesman showed up one day and I couldn't even open the door for him, I had to speak to him through an open window.  He inquired about whether we had an alarm system and I said, YES, we feed her Alpo :w00t:

• Haha 2