Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Worldwide Walls

RoofGardener

5 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

and what would happen to it? It'd either by swallowed up by FaceGoogle,

They don't have to sell. 

or it'd be marginalized by being tarred with the "far-right" brush, as has already happened to several alternative platforms, so "respectable" advertisers etc don['t go near it

That's the advertisers' decision. They are free to run their company as they like too. 

and of course it would be ignored by G**gle's search al gore rhythms. 

And that's Google's choice as a company. Don't like it? Don't use them. There are other search engines. 

For goodness sake, you can pretend to be very naive sometimes. 

This has been an exercise in demonstrating the hypocrisy of those who shout about the free market when it favours them but cry about it when it means their unpopular opinions don't get the attention they want. Therefore the naivety you describe is theirs. 

Credit to @RavenHawkfor sticking with his beliefs even when it disadvantages him. 

6 hours ago, Setton said:

So what are you complaining about? 

Sigh!  Our Amendments only restrict the government from infringing on our natural rights.  The actions of Zuckerberg are not unConstitutional but being a voluntary arm of the Progressive party, he and his sycophants are breaking the spirit of the Amendments. 

20 minutes ago, Setton said:

Credit to @RavenHawkfor sticking with his beliefs even when it disadvantages him. 

Mes thinks you know not of what you speak.

Wall of the Week

The Iran-Pakistan wall.

At almost 1000Km length, this is a medium sized wall. The Iranian government is building it to reduce "immigration and drug runners" (sounds familiar ? ), as well as having a counter-terrorism function. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Pakistan_border

Success level: Unknown, as it isn't finished yet. 

Presumably Nancy Pelosi will be visiting the Iranian parliament soon to explain to them how they are all immoral and racist for building the wall. 

Any MINUTE now. I'm SURE.  She's just getting her keys. 

Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow are already writing the highly critical TV scripts. 

5 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

What are your points on the Bangladeshi wall ? 

I think the Court Jester of UM doesn't like you, a person living on an island, telling him how walls don't work.  Oh hang on..... resident troll, whatever, same type of idiot. :P

Edited by Black Red Devil

13 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

I think the Court Jester of UM doesn't like you, a person living on an island, telling him how walls don't work.  Oh hang on..... resident troll, whatever, same type of idiot. :P

Ummm... where did I say that walls don't work ? :unsure2: 

2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Ummm... where did I say that walls don't work ? :unsure2: 

Don't know, ask him.

12 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

Yeah I read about that and it was mainly due to Muellers report.

That makes no sense.  Why would they leave when the Mueller report was going to confirm what the MSM has been pushing for 2-1/2 years?  Who’d want to miss Madcow having an orgasm on screen?  Like Preissen, “Ah, Herr Bartlett”.  Actually, the migration started before the Mueller report.  The month prior, I’ve notice many new sponsors.  Advertisers follow the ratings.

So what happens when Barr is forced to release the full report

Barr can’t.  The report is available to anyone on the Judicial Committee.  They just need to go read it.  Several Republican members have.  The Progs refuse to.  They are afraid of seeing the truth.  The Progs believe that the people are stupid and are playing it like no one but Barr can access it.  It’s a lame performance.

and people find out what he was really hiding about Trump's activities? 

The people are learning that the MSM have been taking them for a ride.  People are realizing that there is nothing world shattering being concealed.

They'll flock back to CNN and abandon Fox for being the biased mouthpiece it is.

A leopard can’t change its spots.  People may leave FOX but I don’t think they’ll return to CNN or MSNBC.  Where CNN and MSNBC tried to dumb down their viewers, FOX always tried to empower and educate them.

13 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Barr can’t.  The report is available to anyone on the Judicial Committee.  They just need to go read it.  Several Republican members have.  The Progs refuse to.  They are afraid of seeing the truth.  The Progs believe that the people are stupid and are playing it like no one but Barr can access it.  It’s a lame performance.

I don't want to drag this thread off topic but I wasn't aware of the bold part and if true that's even worse for Trump supporters don't you think?  If the Democrats are insisting for the report to be fully released and if, as you claim, people on the Judicial Committee have seen it, which means even Democrat members of Parliament have read it, don't you think it would be silly on their behalf to keep insisting on it being released unredacted if there's nothing compromising for Trump in there?

41 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

I don't want to drag this thread off topic but I wasn't aware of the bold part and if true that's even worse for Trump supporters don't you think?  If the Democrats are insisting for the report to be fully released and if, as you claim, people on the Judicial Committee have seen it, which means even Democrat members of Parliament have read it, don't you think it would be silly on their behalf to keep insisting on it being released unredacted if there's nothing compromising for Trump in there?

Problem is no Democrats have bothered to go see the unredacted report.  12 members of the Senate Judiciary committee, 6 Democrats and 6 Republicans, were allowed to see the unredacted report, only 2 went and read it and both were Republicans.

Since they have had the chance and decided to pass on it more then likely this is nothing more then political theater from the Democrats to cover up that impeachment will never happen.

Edited by DarkHunter
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

I don't want to drag this thread off topic but I wasn't aware of the bold part

No $-hit!  That’s what you get for listening to just the MSM.

and if true that's even worse for Trump supporters don't you think? 

Not at all.  It’s worse for the Progs because they consider that the American public are stupid.  You don’t get brownie points that way.  It’s all theatrics anyway, especially for you fir’n’ers.

If the Democrats are insisting for the report to be fully released and if, as you claim, people on the Judicial Committee have seen it, which means even Democrat members of Parliament have read it, don't you think it would be silly on their behalf to keep insisting on it being released unredacted if there's nothing compromising for Trump in there?

As @DarkHunter confirmed, the Progs have not read it.  It is available to them.  Two of the Republicans have read it.  The redacted parts are sensitive information.  It is against the law for Barr to release that information.  The Grand Jury information comprises less than 2%.  Now that the Progs know that Barr will not be kowtowed (Barr is on an equal level as the House Committee), in order to hide the egg on their face, they must follow through and cite him for contempt of Congress.  But guess what?  That referral goes to the Attorney General (That’s Barr).  Again, they don’t think that the American public know this and it drags down Congress’ approval even more.  As I’ve also said, if they could get Barr to release the PII information (redacted parts), then the Progs would be blameless from leaking that information and will be free to go after and destroy innocent people.  If they go and read the unredacted report and then there is a leak, they could be charged with crimes.  If they don’t go read it, then the temptation isn’t there.  But then they probably already know who is referenced in the redacted parts anyway.  It’s all a game that they don’t think Deplorables are smart enough to see through it.