Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

RoofGardener

1 hour ago, odas said:

It is not enough anymore just to condemn attacks like that. Muslims need to take actions. We, muslims, are responsible for inaction towards our own terrorists and radicals. We have to take charge and get rid of them. This is our backyard, our religion that those b******* are messing up with their filth. Those victims are not only christians, they are our friends, neighbours, brothers and sisters. The terrorists are none of it, just filth.

We all need to stand strong together. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, odas said:

It is not enough anymore just to condemn attacks like that. Muslims need to take actions. We, muslims, are responsible for inaction towards our own terrorists and radicals. We have to take charge and get rid of them. This is our backyard, our religion that those b******* are messing up with their filth. Those victims are not only christians, they are our friends, neighbours, brothers and sisters. The terrorists are none of it, just filth.

I wholeheartedly agree and applaud your sentiments!  Ultimately the only way we defeat these animals is to stand together against their barbarities.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, odas said:

Thank you.  I've been waiting years to hear something like that.  Part of what fuels anti-Muslim feelings is the silence of most Muslims when someone commits horrific acts in the name of their faith.  When the Catholic church had their pedophile scandal there were widespread reports about people leaving the church, a shortage of priests, churches closing, etc.  It was obvious the rank and file did not support what was going on.  But we've never seen the same reaction from Muslims.  No one is burning burkas in protest, no one is calling for change.  As the old saying goes, silence means consent.  The impression is that the majority of Muslims approve of terrorist actions and therefore should share the blame.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

Thank you.  I've been waiting years to hear something like that.  Part of what fuels anti-Muslim feelings is the silence of most Muslims when someone commits horrific acts in the name of their faith.  When the Catholic church had their pedophile scandal there were widespread reports about people leaving the church, a shortage of priests, churches closing, etc.  It was obvious the rank and file did not support what was going on.  But we've never seen the same reaction from Muslims.  No one is burning burkas in protest, no one is calling for change.  As the old saying goes, silence means consent.  The impression is that the majority of Muslims approve of terrorist actions and therefore should share the blame.  

We also need to stand strong against attacks like what happened in New Zealand. That man didn't proclaim himself a Christian that I'm aware of, but a Supremacist. His motive was racial. Muslims should not be attacked in their mosques while they are at prayer. 

Edited by susieice

12 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I have to ask are you mad at Trump for not saying Christians?

The attack in Sri Lanka, carried out by a radical Islamic militant group, is horrific. This was an attack on Christians and other innocent civilians. Everyone has the right to religious freedom! -Donald J. Trump April 22, 2019 FACEBOOK https://m.facebook.com/pg/DonaldTrump/posts/

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Jim said:

25 years after the war in Bosnia we, Bosniaks, are still searching for our killed family and friends. We are still digging up graves for the ones we find like a few days ago were we buried 20. Two of my relatives among them. The Serbs are refusing to take any responsability. I do not want to be like them. I do not want muslims to be like them. We have to take our heads out of our butts or face consecquences. The biggest enemy of our religion are us, the muslims. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, bee said:

susieice is just observing and expressing what many people are seeing regarding this subject...
(as you very well know)

bottom line...  Islam is protected and promoted.... Christianity is downgraded and demoted
by Left leaning Globalists who are working to a covert agenda
.... probably because stripping the
white male of power and influence is part of the plot they have going...?  
(although ironically most of them planning this power shift are probably elderly white males..:wacko: ) 

Tucker Carlson says it well in this short piece...

If anything, the liberal/left are the ones trying to avoid dragging this world into a clash of civilisations war which Islamic extremists and far right wing politics have been attempting to do for the last 20 or more years. Islamists have always rejected western (Christian) intervention and the creation of Israel in Judea and the war in Iraq 2.0 was the catalyst that allowed fundamentalism to grow it's thick routes in people that are prepared to blow themselves up in the name of their religion.  There are hundreds of terrorist groups now prepared to do battle with the lives of the innocent.

After WWII, only a fool would have declared themselves to follow right wing politics.  So the liberal/left entrenched itself into western politics for 60 years but now find themselves reeling backwards because they didn't understand the strong reaction people would have towards Islam, especially after Islamic extremists hijacked their religion to cause carnage among innocent bystanders in western countries because of the reasons I mentioned above and for power.  After 60 years the far right has finally managed to resurface by riding this wave of anti-islamic hysteria and the amount of far right wing propaganda against Muslims you find on popular social media channels such as Youtube has been one of their main weapons.  People attribute Trump to be the anti anti-western hero in this 'clash of civilisations' but it started way before he ever entered the political scene and really, all he did was ride the same wave the far right wing propaganda machine has been riding all along.

You've got it all wrong, the Globalists don't want peace.  Our human history shows us that the best way to control people is through war and religion or more precisely, religious protectionism.  The far right are proving to be champions at both.

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Thanks 1

it is sad :( they are saying it was because of the killings in New Zealand":( but then again why are so many Christians churchs  have been killed in the Islam states ?

Edited by docyabut2

1 hour ago, Black Red Devil said:

If anything, the liberal/left are the ones trying to avoid dragging this world into a clash of civilisations war which Islamic extremists and far right wing politics have been attempting to do for the last 20 or more years. Islamists have always rejected western (Christian) intervention and the creation of Israel in Judea and the war in Iraq 2.0 was the catalyst that allowed fundamentalism to grow it's thick routes in people that are prepared to blow themselves up in the name of their religion.  There are hundreds of terrorist groups now prepared to do battle with the lives of the innocent.

After WWII, only a fool would have declared themselves to follow right wing politics.  So the liberal/left entrenched itself into western politics for 60 years but now find themselves reeling backwards because they didn't understand the strong reaction people would have towards Islam, especially after Islamic extremists hijacked their religion to cause carnage among innocent bystanders in western countries because of the reasons I mentioned above and for power.  After 60 years the far right has finally managed to resurface by riding this wave of anti-islamic hysteria and the amount of far right wing propaganda against Muslims you find on popular social media channels such as Youtube has been one of their main weapons.  People attribute Trump to be the anti anti-western hero in this 'clash of civilisations' but it started way before he ever entered the political scene and really, all he did was ride the same wave the far right wing propaganda machine has been riding all along.

You've got it all wrong, the Globalists don't want peace.  Our human history shows us that the best way to control people is through war and religion or more precisely, religious protectionism.  The far right are proving to be champions at both.

Just saw a far left posting where everyone was going on about what Clinton and Obama said. Many were atheists or agnostics who attended church on Easter only because their family did. It shouldn't be painful to say that. They aren't worshippers but attendees. That's ok. People need to stop dodging and just say it as it is.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, susieice said:

Just saw a far left posting where everyone was going on about what Clinton and Obama said. Many were atheists or agnostics who attended church on Easter only because their family did. It shouldn't be painful to say that. They aren't worshippers but attendees. That's ok. People need to stop dodging and just say it as it is.

Your right there`s nothing will stopped the radicals Islamic ideology of ending Christians,  and Jews,  At least trump is trying to stop it and not  a world war.

21 minutes ago, susieice said:

I don't understand what the big deal is.  The terrorists targeted Christians and westerners in response to Christchurch.  They even proclaimed so.  Trying to dissect what someone says when the obvious is known is a waste of time.  Anyone intelligent understands that not all Christians were responsible for Christchurch and the same, not all Muslims are responsible for this attack.  Above all, these are just sick people and don't represent any ideology. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Your right there`s nothing will stopped the radicals Islamic ideology of ending Christians,  and Jews,  At least trump is trying to stop it and not  a world war.

LOL.  Your bubble will pop one day.........maybe.

7 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

I don't understand what the big deal is.  The terrorists targeted Christians and westerners in response to Christchurch.  They even proclaimed so.  Trying to dissect what someone says when the obvious is known is a waste of time.  Anyone intelligent understands that not all Christians were responsible for Christchurch and the same, not all Muslims are responsible for this attack.  Above all, these are just sick people and don't represent any ideology. 

Edited by susieice

1 minute ago, susieice said:

It has become a big deal unfortunately. Just like everything else. Anything to argue. 

People need to be smarter than believing in everything social media propaganda throws at you, from all sides of the spectrum. 

• Like 1

Just now, Black Red Devil said:

People need to be smarter than believing in everything social media propaganda throws at you, from all sides of the spectrum. 

Sorry. Was editing when you quoted me. My post is blank now because I didn't want to change it. Just add on. The worse thing about this is that our leaders, present and past, are doing this also. I wish people would just say what's going on. lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, susieice said:

Sorry. Was editing when you quoted me. My post is blank now because I didn't want to change it. Just add on. The worse thing about this is that our leaders, present and past, are doing this also. I wish people would just say what's going on. lol

Yeah, don't hold your breath.  Another French revolution may be needed before politicians become honest and tell the truth.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

Anyone intelligent understands that not all Christians were responsible for Christchurch and the same, not all Muslims are responsible for this attack.  Above all, these are just sick people and don't represent any ideology. 

Who said a Christian was responsible at all?

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

He did

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

I don't have the head space to reply to your post right now.... but I've thanked you for it :) 

but just want to say I don't think the Globalists want peace - at least not during this '''phase'''
and if they ever get to the next phase.... the peace will be the peace of the obedient mind controlled
hive.... not the peace of the free man, woman and child... living a productive fulfilling existence...
in harmony with themselves and nature...

but anyway.... that's all for now.... all this stuff can get very heavy on the brain on a lovely spring day..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Golden Duck said:

Tarrant never claimed to be a Christian that I'm aware of. I didn't read the whole manifesto but I did find this link. Breivik apparently believed that a person could be a Christian agnostic or a Christian atheist. 

https://blog.acton.org/archives/107226-what-did-the-christchurch-mosque-shooter-believe-inside-the-mind-of-a-collectivist-killer.html

From link:

Did the Christchurch mosque shooter claim to be a Christian?

Answering whether Brenton Tarrant is a Christian is, in his words, “complicated. When I know, I will tell you.”The complication may be a semantic distinction derived from Breivik’s notion that it is possible to be a cultural Christian without believing in God. Breivik wrote that his followers “don’t need to have a personal relationship with God or Jesus to fight for our Christian cultural heritage. It is enough that you are a Christian-agnostic or a Christian atheist.”

How would a Christian respond?

Christianity begins with a belief in the divinity of Jesus Christ as expressed in the Apostles or Nicene Creed. Building on the divine commandment to “love your neighbor as yourself,” Christianity has led the way in affirming the innate human dignity of all life from conceptionto natural death, irrespective of ethnicity, religion, nationality, sex, or disability. Every murder, especially the mass killing of innocent civilians at prayer, is a tragedy that violates Western values.

Life must be taken only by lawful authorities after the commission of a crime, as determined by just laws rooted in natural law and right reason.

Speaking as a member of the Eastern Christian tradition, I am unaware of a single church canon forbidding marriage between members of two ethnic groups in the 2,000-year history of the Christian Church and its ecclesiastical law. However, ethnic separatism has been condemned as anti-Christian.

Edited by susieice

19 hours ago, odas said:

Wholeheartedly agree with you, though, I think its next to impossible... I hope I'm wrong.

• Like 1

Just now, Golden Duck said:

Nope he didn't 

Yes he did.  It may have not been the Christian that everyone aspires to be but then again, that was the point of my post.  Muslims can claim the same that Islamic terrorists don't represent Muslims.  Tarrant believed in reviving the Knight Templars.  I'm sure you know who they were and while they weren't your everyday pious Christian, they did claim to fight in the name of Christianity.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Nope he didn't 

Not in so many words, no. He did bring up Christianity but didn't say he was one. I wasn't aware he mentioned the Knight Templars.

Edited by susieice