Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

RoofGardener

Just now, Black Red Devil said:

The only connection with Christianity he mentioned was the part in his manifesto about the Knight Templars, which knowing their history, was enough for me.  I'm not convinced he was a white supremacist in its true meaning otherwise he would have shown hatred towards others races and Jews, which he didn't.

i think you'll also find that he revelled in the great battles between Christian and Muslim armies. regardless he's a murderous psychopath.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

I know.  That's the point.

The Black Sun is not a Christian Symbol. 

ideologies are like tattoos for the modern crazy. you choose what you like and make it your own. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

thanks for the read. a pregnant women and her children. thats just sick. 

And very wealthy, educated families. I can see why this is all just disturbing.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Islam being defended and promoted..

Good lord what planet are you living on?!

Yes, some effort is made to protect 99.9% of global Muslims against those people who think all Muslims are evil terrorists, and rightly so.

Promoting Islam however, thats pretty rich from where Im standing.. These people are being socially outcast more or less in the whole of the West because their religion is being demonized (Islam = Evil, Islam = Terror) in full by political and non political groups alike. There are even very popular political parties whos main target is to outlaw Islam completely. Imagine that being done against Christians.. Guess some would need to walk in their shoes for a couple of weeks before the effects of such a treatment would become clear to them.

Lets get to the chase though; what examples do you have where Islam is being promoted, exactly?

This could rapidly go off topic... and I don't have much time....

but this example comes to mind... the promotion of the Hijab during the Women's March in the US
just after Trump got in... and one of the organizers was a Sharia supporting muslim...

couple of random links...

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/inaugural-protest-poster-stirs-debate-among-muslim-american-women

https://canadafreepress.com/article/the-muslim-veil-not-pink-psy-cap-was-the-real-symbol-behind-yesterdays-big

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Black Red Devil said:

The Cronulla riots is the worse comparison possible.  The riots had nothing to do with being anti-Islamic.  Not sure where you're from but a guy I used to work with was from Cronulla and claims he was at the riots although didn't participate actively.  The story behind it the way he told me was that Lebanese Muslims were claiming parts of the beach for their women and when some Lifesavers went to investigate they gang bashed them.  When the word spread and after 10 beers it became 'lets get the ******'.  It wasn't even racial, it was more like 'lets defend our turf'.

Yeah....pretty much analogous with "let's stop the invasion of our land."

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

ideologies are like tattoos for the modern crazy. you choose what you like and make it your own. 

When it's created on WoW it's even more ridiculous; and, really deserves no oxygen.

Tarrant wasn't a Christian of any denomination, he didn't identify as a Christian of any denomination.  Trying to make a connection between him and Christianity in general reeks prejudice and bigotry.

On 4/24/2019 at 1:33 AM, Black Red Devil said:

I don't understand what the big deal is.  The terrorists targeted Christians and westerners in response to Christchurch.  They even proclaimed so.  Trying to dissect what someone says when the obvious is known is a waste of time.  Anyone intelligent understands that not all Christians were responsible for Christchurch and the same, not all Muslims are responsible for this attack.  Above all, these are just sick people and don't represent any ideology. 

map-of-terror-attacks-in-europe-poland-has-a-strict-35883834.png

• Like 3

21 hours ago, susieice said:

You seem to be saying that religion is under attack and society is evolving but Islam is getting specially negative treatment. Just asking if you feel the attacks on Christian churches are justified. Mass murder against any religion should never be justified.

I apologize, but thats a ridiculous, offensive question.

I dont know whats bugging you, but Id appreciate it if you dont act it out on me allright?

9 hours ago, bee said:

This could rapidly go off topic... and I don't have much time....

but this example comes to mind... the promotion of the Hijab during the Women's March in the US
just after Trump got in... and one of the organizers was a Sharia supporting muslim...

couple of random links...

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/inaugural-protest-poster-stirs-debate-among-muslim-american-women

https://canadafreepress.com/article/the-muslim-veil-not-pink-psy-cap-was-the-real-symbol-behind-yesterdays-big

Oh my god Bee, are you serious?! 

We%20the%20people%20protest%20splash%20F

If you actually think this is promoting Islam, I think Im going to go ahead and conclude you are of the conviction Muslims are inherently 'not us'.

I think this image is excatly what we need, a more symbolic image of actual reality, instead of the more common projected image 'darkish evil looking man in tulband with bombbelt'.. which is what we should strive to counter (for our and our offspring's sakes). Nuance is the key here, and if we lose it we will be no better than those we pride ourselves in despising (namely Wahhabi / Takfirieen Islamic extremists).

Bee, these people are being treated like enemies in the whole of Europe by droves of people, are being targetted by political parties striving to outlaw their religion, are suspiciously observed by the whole of society (because of a ridiculously small minority, the main school of thought of which [Wahhabi] is sourced from the greatest ME allie of US/GB). Most ISIS's victims were Muslim, and most boots on ground fighting ISIS were.. Muslim.

Nuance, please.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

[image snipped]

If you actually think this is promoting Islam, I think Im going to go ahead and conclude you are of the conviction Muslims are inherently 'not us'.

I think this image is excatly what we need, a more symbolic image of actual reality, instead of the more common projected image 'darkish evil looking man in tulband with bombbelt'.. which is what we should strive to counter (for our and our offspring's sakes). Nuance is the key here, and if we lose it we will be no better than those we pride ourselves in despising (namely Wahhabi / Takfirieen Islamic extremists).

Bee, these people are being treated like enemies in the whole of Europe by droves of people, are being targetted by political parties striving to outlaw their religion, are suspiciously observed by the whole of society (because of a ridiculously small minority, the main school of thought of which [Wahhabi] is sourced from the greatest ME allie of US/GB). Most ISIS's victims were Muslim, and most boots on ground fighting ISIS were.. Muslim.

Nuance, please.

yes I am serious.... (I kind of knew nothing I said would satisfy you )

what did I say about this going off topic... 

but let's try another one.... setting aside the Bush/Blair combo and Iraq for a minute....
the Obama Administration's support (arming, training, financing) the so called '''moderate rebels'''
aka ISIS, Al Qaeda, al Nusra, IS and affilliated Jihadist groups was, in essence the promotion of
Islam at the expense of the Assad secular government that gave protection to Christian and other
 groups..

It's a big subject but I think they did this because one stage of the Globalist Agenda was to facilitate
an Islamic State on Syrian land - and the Obama Administration was assisting this to happen...
and the US army was being used as a proxy army for the Globalists... destabilizing the whole ME could
be looked on as part of that agenda... it was all going well until Russia (and Iran) spoiled the plans
If Russia hadn't stepped in when they did the Islamic State would have swept through the whole
of Syria by now...

I doubt you will like this example either... I've simplified it because this could go on and on and that's
not what this thread's about..

Edited by bee
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

I apologize, but thats a ridiculous, offensive question.

I dont know whats bugging you, but Id appreciate it if you dont act it out on me allright?

Why?

• Like 1

You ladies have fun allright? Allright.

Edited by Phaeton80

Sri Lanka Suicide Bombers Identified As Sons Of Wealthy Spice Merchant

Sri Lankan police have determined that two of the eight suicide bombers who carried out the Easter Sunday bombings, one of the deadliest terror attacks in recent memory, were the sons of one of the wealthiest businessmen in the country - a spice trader whose family lived in what the New York Times described as a "beautiful white villa" just outside of the capital, Colombo.

The spice trader, Mohammad Yusuf Ibrahim, built his fortune on black pepper, white pepper, nutmeg, cloves and vanilla. He was even celebrated by Sri Lanka's former president for his "outstanding service to the nation." But that didn't stop two of his sons from joining a jihadist group and pledging their allegiance to ISIS.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-25/sri-lanka-suicide-bombers-identified-sons-wealthy-spice-merchant

This is interesting as well..

Sri Lanka bombings: Security services had extensive knowledge about deadly attacks, intelligence officials say

The security services and police force in Sri Lanka had extensive knowledge about a plot to carry out attacks on churches, according to a number of international intelligence officials, before the Easter massacre claiming more than 300 lives.

The detailed information, including names and addresses of suspects, was instrumental in carrying out over 40 arrests in the past few days, with more than two dozen picked up in the immediate aftermath of the attacks. But the apparent failure of authorities to act before the suicide bombers struck – in three churches and three hotels – is likely to be a key issue in the investigation announced by the Sri Lankan government.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/sri-lanka-bombings-attack-easter-massacre-church-hotel-latest-update-a8883206.html

Edited by Phaeton80

11 hours ago, susieice said:

And very wealthy, educated families. I can see why this is all just disturbing.

it IS disturbing..... and shows how deep the indoctrination goes....
to do that - kill all those people and their own children for ...... Allah I suppose...
they must really believe they are going to be rewarded in heaven.... that they are
100% doing the right thing... clearly a good education (in the West) doesn't change
that deeply seated belief - in martyrdom -

was it Osama bin Laden who said... 'we love death more than you love life'

no vulnerable converts involved here but highly educated, wealthy families...

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

You ladies have fun allright? Allright.

there's nothing 'fun' about this subject....

• Like 2

On 24/04/2019 at 7:38 PM, Phaeton80 said:

I agree fully, because religion - thats Abrahamic religion specifically - is under attack as a whole. Western society seems to be 'evolving' into a more and more secular, areligious form.. faster and faster (ie. more agressively).

That doesnt mean Islam is somehow having any special treatment, besides the specially negative maybe.

All self inflicted I'm afraid.

When was the last time a christian strapped a bomb to himself, entered a mosque shouted 'god is great' and detonated.?

As far as I'm aware the christchurch terrorist hadn't mentioned religion whereas Islamic terrorist incidents are consistently referencing god.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, itsnotoutthere said:

All self inflicted I'm afraid.

When was the last time a christian strapped a bomb to himself, entered a mosque shouted 'god is great' and detonated.?

As far as I'm aware the christchurch terrorist hadn't mentioned religion whereas Islamic terrorist incidents are consistently referencing god.

The Christchurch terrorist was Anti Islamic and had references to fallen victims of Islamic terror attacks on his weapon. His target and hatred was towards muslims.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

This is sad. Do these bombers even realize or care what they did to the Sri Lankan people and these poor Muslims who have to flee? Your article says these Muslims had been run out of Pakistan because their sect was declared non-Muslim. Is that what these wealthy people were trying to prove? Thank goodness the Sri Lankans have them in safe houses. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

map-of-terror-attacks-in-europe-poland-has-a-strict-35883834.png

I get where you're coming from but unlike Eastern Europeans, Britain and France have only their current and past Govts to blame.  Colonialism and recent military interventions in the ME and NA the main causes.  Do you agree and if not, why?

Attacks in Germany instead are totally brainless policies by the Merkel Govt. To bring in millions of individuals from terrorist related war torn countries without even vetting them was extravagant to say the least.

The first backlash ripple effect against Aussies in response to Tarrant's effort.

Gallipoli Anzac Day terror attack foiled

link

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

We%20the%20people%20protest%20splash%20F

Nuance, please.

I've only been inside one Muslim home. My ex-wife told me I should wait outside in the car until the husband got home. 

The wife's version of hijab was somewhat fitting jeans and a hoodie. The hood never covered her head. 

The idea was not to draw attention to herself. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

The first backlash ripple effect against Aussies in response to Tarrant's effort.

Gallipoli Anzac Day terror attack foiled

link

I just got a subscription page with your link so I'm posting another one. What Erdogan said was way over the top.

https://www.news.com.au/world/turkey-arrest-islamic-state-member-over-alleged-gallipoli-threat/news-story/c341d250a89f2ad3263a5f2e72b9a437

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, susieice said:

I just got a subscription page with your link so I'm posting another one. What Erdogan said was way over the top.

https://www.news.com.au/world/turkey-arrest-islamic-state-member-over-alleged-gallipoli-threat/news-story/c341d250a89f2ad3263a5f2e72b9a437

Erdogan's an idiot.  Any western politician instigating hatred in such a manner would have been out of a job, permanently.  Since he's been in power, the slim hopes Turkey had of being part of the EU have completely vanished.

• Like 1