Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
RoofGardener

"Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

364 posts in this topic

Big Jim
19 minutes ago, joc said:

Your shoe size is 13.  Your favorite foods are pizza and steak.

You have a subscription to Playboy because you like to read the articles.

Okay...I just made that up...I couldn't possibly know any of that...

Am I close though? B)

You had sense enough not to make the original claim, so I'll play along.  Out of the 4 things you mention, 2 are right.  At least you admit you're just guessing.  I hate when people think they know me so well from a few posts that they can predict what I will think or do when half the time I don't know myself how I will react until the time comes.

• Like 2

joc
7 hours ago, Big Jim said:

You had sense enough not to make the original claim, so I'll play along.  Out of the 4 things you mention, 2 are right.  At least you admit you're just guessing.  I hate when people think they know me so well from a few posts that they can predict what I will think or do when half the time I don't know myself how I will react until the time comes.

Are you a Trump supporter?

Big Jim
1 hour ago, joc said:

Are you a Trump supporter?

Yes I am.  Why do you ask?

• Like 1

joc

Because those who hate Trump already know everything they need to know about you...what you think, what you really are...etc.  You are: an extreme rightwing, racist, homophobe who only listens to extreme, racist, homophobic, right wing radio shows.  You are the scourge of the earth and it is people like you and Trump who are ruining America trying to make it something it never was...namely ...Great!  You hate all people of color and are anti-immigration when we are after all a country of immigrants.  You are just a Mini-Trump and therefore it's okay to be mean and ugly to you.  You most assuredly do not accept that we are killing the planet and that it is all America's fault.  And you are probably just as paranoid of the Media as the rest of the twisted, psycho, republican/neo-nazis who want to starve children and take immigrants babies away from their families.

But you already know all of that...B)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

pallidin

joc, seriously, isn't that just a little overly-presumptious? 

You do realize that there are left-wing, conservative and right-wing factions within BOTH parties?

joc
34 minutes ago, pallidin said:

You do realize that there are left-wing, conservative and right-wing factions within BOTH parties?

No there isn't.  If you are on the left...that's pretty much the modus operindi of describing those on the right.  There are no conservative or right wing factions within the Democrat Party...if there is ...name a few for me.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

pallidin

Think as you wish... the "grey" areas of political party affiliation has existed from the beginning, on both sides.

It's absurdly obvious. I have no desire to do your homework.

joc
3 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Think as you wish... the "grey" areas of political party affiliation has existed from the beginning, on both sides.

It's absurdly obvious. I have no desire to do your homework.

You couldn't begin to do my homework.  The grey area of political party affiliation exists only within the larger 'public' party, i.e. the general populous who live in the real world, have real jobs, and think real thoughts.   In the reality of elected offices...there is no grey area.  Not only is it not absurdly obvious....it isn't obvious at all.  

• Like 1

pallidin
Just now, joc said:

...In the reality of elected offices...there is no grey area...

Wow, talk about hard-line bias.

Whatever, joc, conversation over.

joc
2 hours ago, pallidin said:

Wow, talk about hard-line bias.

Whatever, joc, conversation over.

I ask for examples of 'grey'...you say you aren't going to do my homework.  I say there is no grey and you say Conversation over.  In reality, there was never a conversation.  Only more rhetoric, excuses and denial from yet another leftist empty suit.

Big Jim
11 hours ago, joc said:

Because those who hate Trump already know everything they need to know about you...what you think, what you really are...etc.  You are: an extreme rightwing, racist, homophobe who only listens to extreme, racist, homophobic, right wing radio shows.  You are the scourge of the earth and it is people like you and Trump who are ruining America trying to make it something it never was...namely ...Great!  You hate all people of color and are anti-immigration when we are after all a country of immigrants.  You are just a Mini-Trump and therefore it's okay to be mean and ugly to you.  You most assuredly do not accept that we are killing the planet and that it is all America's fault.  And you are probably just as paranoid of the Media as the rest of the twisted, psycho, republican/neo-nazis who want to starve children and take immigrants babies away from their families.

But you already know all of that...B)

Deplorable, and proud of it.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

joc
Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2019 at 8:30 PM, pallidin said:

You do realize that .....download.jpg.189b3fa6ba42451f3fb0b07480f36b90.jpg

ps  that's a joke palladin...because you said...you do realize....to which my default response is...yeah...nevermind...nothing to see here...B)

Edited by joc

odas
On 12/05/2019 at 11:10 AM, Alchopwn said:

Now hang on there, you obviously aren't very familiar with the Quran  if you can say that.  Please, take out your copy of the Quran and familiarize yourself with a few of its edifying teachings, that you may better understand exactly how far the teachings of ISIS vary from what is in the Quran  and practiced and ordinarily taught within Islam. 

Quran 2:216 - War is your duty, and though you may dislike it, is it not possible that you like a thing which is bad for you and dislike a thing which is good for you ?  Allah knows, you don't.

Quran 3:56 - As to those who reject Islam, may their suffering be terrible in this life and the next.  May none take mercy upon them or help them.

Quran 4:74 - Let those who fight Allah's jihad and sell the life in this world for their life in the next.  Be they slain or victorious, for those who fight for Allah, there shall be a great reward.

Quran 4:95 - The believers who sit at home are not the equal of those who make war for Allah, save that they have been wounded or crippled.  There are ranks amongst the believers and those who war for Allah's sake will be better rewarded.

Quran 5:33 - The punishment of those who war against Allah and his messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is that they should be murdered, or they should be crucified and their hands and feet cut off.  Or that they should be imprisoned and greatly humiliated.

Quran 8:39 - Slay them all until there is no more unbelief, and the only religion belongs to Allah.

Quran 8:12 - I will cast horror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.  Therefore shall you decapitate them and cut off even their fingertips.

Quran 8:55-57 Surely the worst creatures in the sight of Allah are the apostates, those who definitively denied the truth and are therefore in no way prepared to accept it, (especially) those with whom you entered into a covenant and then they broke their covenant time after time, and who do not fear Allah.  So if you meet them in war, make of them a fearsome example of them such that those who follow them will see the atrocity you have committed upon them and be admonished.

Quran 8:67 - It is not for the Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he has made a great slaughter in the land.

Quran 33:50 O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto who thou hast paid their dowries, and those female slaves whom thy right hand possesses and of those women whom Allah has given thee as spoils of war, and the daughters of thine uncle on the father's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the father's side, and the daughters of thine uncle on the mother's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the mother's side who emigrated with thee, and a believing woman if she give herself unto the Prophet and the Prophet desire to ask her in marriage - a privilege for thee only, not for the (rest of) believers - We are Aware of that which We enjoined upon them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess - that thou mayst be free from blame, for Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.

So I ask you, who is the better Muslim?  The one who fights the jihad against the non-believer and takes their women as slaves, or the one who is peaceful and sits at home?  The Quran is very clear on this point.  Now you say that 90% of Muslims don't agree with ISIS, but how closely have you examined that statistic?  Do you really know what it is about ISIS that the rest of the Muslim population of the world disagree with?  It certainly isn't the violence, but the power structure that the Caliphate will embody and their own tribe's subordination that they object to.  Many Muslims also believe that ISIS is actually controlled by Israel's Mossad and the CIA, due to the fact that they captured a lot of US equipment provided to the reconstituted post-occupation Iraqi army.  In fact ISIS was comprised primarily by remnants of Saddam Hussein's Ba'athist party intelligence known as the Mukhabarat, who had adpoted Islam as their new unifying ideology in the face of Kaffir aggression.  

It was pointed out by Ayatollah Khomeini that the number of passages in the Quran that exhort tolerance towards non-Muslims was 3 of ten and the number exhorting violence was 7 of ten, and that was the correct proportion of tolerance to intolerance to which a Muslims should adhere in their treatment of non-Muslims.  This is not considered a controversial statement in Islam, and even most non-Shi'ites accept it.  I have spent a considerable amount of time in various countries of the Middle East over the years and am fluent enough in Arabic and its older forms to read and even translate the Quran directly.

And, Isis is fighting for Allah? Lemme tell you. They are fighting for Russian and Israelie interrests. The only truth.

Also, I see you are new here, all the surahs have been explained, talked about, agreed, disagreed and what not else in the last 10 years since I am a UM member. No desire to start again buddy. Feel free to read the Quran from begining to end instead to use some of it as a "proof" of something.

Cheers.

Alchopwn
3 hours ago, odas said:

And, Isis is fighting for Allah? Lemme tell you. They are fighting for Russian and Israelie interrests. The only truth.

Also, I see you are new here, all the surahs have been explained, talked about, agreed, disagreed and what not else in the last 10 years since I am a UM member. No desire to start again buddy. Feel free to read the Quran from begining to end instead to use some of it as a "proof" of something.

Cheers.

Of course ISIS are fighting for Allah.  All the slavery.  All the murder.  All the sex crimes.  It is all sanctioned in the Quran and the Hadiths.  ISIS are true believers in Islam AS IT IS WRITTEN.  They are following the LITERAL TRUTH of the word of the Prophet.  The mere fact that they behave like monsters should be seen as the condemnation of Islam that it is.  I am not saying that Muslims can't be good people, but they are being good people despite their religion, not because of it.  When people say that real Muslims aren't like ISIS, I just laugh and shrug off their lies as being Taqqiya.  Having travelled the Middle East, I know what Muslims are really like and I am not impressed.  I will extend my hospitality to apostates, but would never invite a known Muslim into my house any more than I might a rabid dog or a known thief.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Thanks 1