Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

RoofGardener

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

You state that - in blaming Islam - I am blaming all muslims. Well, that is not true. However, we have to acknowledge that Islam is the largest exponent of terror and murder - by far - off ALL religions currently extant. 

Again you prove my correct observation. It is not Islam but muslims who are carrying those terrorist atacks. Think about it, let it sink in and then report back.

4 hours ago, Big Jim said:

I shouldn't have to look for it at all. 

And you wouldn't. If you were more widely read than right wing rags. 

I didn't have to look for news about the Catholic church disintegrating, it was headline news everywhere.  If it's not a big story then it's not happening on a big enough scale to matter.  I haven't heard about an imam shortage, or mosques closing, or membership dwindling as a result of Muslims wanting to disassociate themselves from their church the way Catholics did.  When and if it happens it will also be headline news.  Until then I will take their lack of dissent and protest as tacit approval of what is being done in their name.

Probably because it isn't 'their' church doing this. Using your comparison, with the Catholic priests scandal, did you see large numbers of protestants leaving their church? Baptists? Methodists? 

Why then would most Muslims leave their faith because a different denomination does something unspeakable? And yet they still do speak out against it. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I will never understand the mentality of religious people. No matter how much I try. I get the whole 'meaning making' part, it's the rest I don't get. 

Me neither Xeno. I am done with organized religion since a while now. With all the religious nuts on all sides. If it is not one side then it is the other, just the cause and excuse differ.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, odas said:

Me neither Xeno. I am done with organized religion since a while now. With all the religious nuts on all sides. If it is not one side then it is the other, just the cause and excuse differ.

The biggest issue I have is that, if someone has to kill in the name of their god, they need a new god, a better one. Religions are just outdated. Having some kind of spirituality is fine, who cares. But a religion is just someone else's spirituality. More strict, more rigid. Authoritative. Couple this with outdated social custom and it's just a mess. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Setton said:

And you wouldn't. If you were more widely read than right wing rags. 

You claim to know things you can't possibly know, like what I would do or what I read. It throws doubt on anything else you claim to know.  Would you care to tell the forum my shoe size or my favorite foods?  

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Hmmm... the Sri Lankan authorities have made an unfortunate (albeit kinda understandable) decision. 

They have arranged for the army to protect mosques, in order to deter would-be retaliation attacks. 

At the same time, in order to prevent injuries from any ADDITIONAL attacks on Christians, they have closed down all the churches !

The Islamists must he chortling over THIS one. What better result could they hope for ? 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6958333/Sri-Lanka-orders-Catholic-churches-suspend-services-wake-Easter-bombings.html

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2019/04/26/sri-lanka-deploys-security-mosques-after-fired-official-said-protecting-churches-impossible/

The faithful are holding Mass in their homes.  The power of the word cannot be destroyed with bombs or bullets.  Christian martyrs don't leave this world with the blood of others on their hands or souls.  Their God died in their place, He doesn't need to demand that they die for Him.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Yes, and you think using a ~1300 yrs old holy scripture as an encyclopedia - cherrypicking the usual 'terror verses' with soul intent to confirm your negative disposition - will help you in gaining a real, balanced understaning of what Islam teaches. Let me just burst that bubble for you; it doesnt work that way.

Try again. :mellow:

Well, GOSH Phaeton80, ISIS does it ? As do the following organisations. 

Al-Shabab (Africa)

Al Murabitun (Africa)

Al-Qeada (Afghanistan)
Al-Qaeda (Islamic Maghreb)
Al-Qaeda (Indian Subcontinent)
Al-Qaeda (Arab Peninsula)
Hamas (Gaza)
Palestinian Islamic Jihad (Palestine)
Popular Front for the Liberation of (Palestine)
Hezbollah (Lebanon)
Ansar al-Sharia-Benghazi (Lebanon)
Asbat Al-Ansar (Lebanon)
ISIS (Iraq)
ISIS (Syria)
ISIS (Cauacus)
ISIS (Libya)
ISIS (Yemen)
ISIS (Algeria)
ISIS (Philippines)
Jund al-Sham (Syria/Afganistan)
Al-Mourabitoun (Lebanon)
Abdullah Azzam Brigades (Lebanon)
Al-Itihaad al-Islamiya (Somalia)
Al-Haramain Foundation (Saudi Arabia)
Ansar-Al-Sharia (Moroccon)
Moroccon Mudjadine (Morocco)
Salafia Jihadia (Morocco)
Boko Haram (Africa)
Islamic movement of (Uzbekistan)
Islamic Jihad Union (Uzbekistan)
Islamic Jihad Union (Germany)
DRW True-Religion (Germany)
Fajar Nusantara Movement (Germany)
DIK Hildesheim (Germany)
Jaish-e-Mohammed (Kashmir)
Jaish al-Muhajireen wal-Ansar (Syria)
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (Syria)
Jamaat al Dawa al Quran (Afghanistan)
Jundallah (Iran)
Quds Force (Iran)
Kata’ib Hezbollah (Iraq)
Egyptian Islamic Jihad (Egypt)
Jund al-Sham (Jordan)
Fajar Nusantara Movement (Australia)
Society of the Revival of Islamic
Heritage (Terror funding, worldwide)
Taliban (Afghanistan)
Taliban (Pakistan)
Tehrik-i-Taliban (Pakistan)
Army of Islam (Syria)
Islamic Movement (Israel)
Ansar Al Sharia (Tunisia)
Mujahideen Shura Council in the Environs of (Jerusalem)
Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (Libya)
Oneness and Jihad in (West Africa)
Tevhid-Selam (Al-Quds Army)
Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group (Morocco)
Caucasus Emirate (Russia)
Dukhtaran-e-Millat Feminist Islamists (India)
Indian Mujahideen (India)
Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen (India)
Ansar al-Islam (India)
Students Islamic Movement of (India)
Harakat Mujahideen (India)
Hizbul Mujhaideen (India)
Lashkar e Islam (India)
Jund al-Khilafah (Algeria)
Turkistan Islamic Party
Great Eastern Islamic Raiders’ Front (Turkey)
Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami (Pakistan)
Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi (Pakistan)
Lashkar e Toyiba(Pakistan), Lashkar e Jhangvi (Pakistan) Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat (Pakistan)
Jamaat ul-Ahrar (Pakistan)
Harkat-ul-Mujahideen (Pakistan)
Jamaat Ul-Furquan (Pakistan)
Harkat-ul-Mujahideen (Syria)
Ansar al-Din Front (Syria)
Jabhat Fateh al-Sham (Syria)
Jamaah Anshorut Daulah (Syria)
Nour al-Din al-Zenki Movement (Syria)
Liwa al-Haqq (Syria)
Al-Tawhid Brigade (Syria)
Jund al-Aqsa (Syria)
Yarmouk Martyrs Brigade (Syria)
Khalid ibn al-Walid Army (Syria)
Hezb-e Islami Gulbuddin (Afganistan)
Jamaat-ul-Ahrar (Afghanistan)
Hizb ut-Tahrir (worldwide caliphate)
Hizbul Mujahideen (Kashmir)
Ansar Allah (Yemen)
Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (USA)
Jamaat Mujahideen (India)
Jamaah Ansharut Tauhid (Indonesia)
Hizbut Tahrir (Indonesia)
Fajar Nusantara Movement (Indonesia)
Jemaah Islamiyah (Indonesia)
Jemaah Islamiyah (Philippines)
Jemaah Islamiyah (Singapore)
Jemaah Islamiyah (Thailand)
Jemaah Islamiyah (Malaysia)
Ansar Dine (Africa)
Osbat al-Ansar (Palestine)
Hizb ut-Tahrir (group connecting Islamic Caliphates across the world into one world Islamic Caliphate)
Army of the Men of the Naqshbandi Order (Iraq)
Al Nusra Front (Syria), 111. Al-Badr (Pakistan)
Islam4UK (UK)
Al Ghurabaa (UK)
Call to Submission (UK) [this is global, and accessible online]
Islamic Path (UK)
London School of Sharia (UK)
Muslims Against Crusades (UK)
Need4Khilafah (UK)
The Shariah Project (UK)
The Islamic Dawah Association (UK) [ALSO IN THE U.S.]
The Saviour Sect (UK)
Jamaat Ul-Furquan (UK) [ALSO IN THE U.S]
Minbar Ansar Deen (UK)
Al-Muhajiroun (UK) (Lee Rigby, London 2017 members)
Islamic Council of Britain (UK) (Not to be confused with Official Muslim Council of Britain) [there are also Islamic Councils in the U.S.]
Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah (UK)
Al-Gama’a (Egypt)
Al-Islamiyya (Egypt)
Armed Islamic men of (Algeria)
Salafist Group for Call and Combat (Algeria)
Ansaru (Algeria), 133.Ansar-Al-Sharia (Libya)
Al Ittihad Al Islamia (Somalia), 135.Ansar al-Sharia (Tunisia)
Al-Shabab (Africa)
al-Aqsa Foundation (Germany)
al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades (Palestine)
Abu Sayyaf (Philippines)
Aden-Abyan Islamic Army (Yemen)
Ajnad Misr (Egypt)
Abu Nidal Organization (Palestine)

So there must be SOME truth in it ? And you rarely seem to hear major Muslim organisations critiquing the ideology of the terrorists. Where are the sermons against terrorism from Al Azhar university ? 
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, odas said:

Again you prove my correct observation. It is not Islam but muslims who are carrying those terrorist atacks. Think about it, let it sink in and then report back.

That is a rather subtle distinction, Odas. The terrorists are muslims who take their inspiration from the holy scriptures of Islam. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

That is a rather subtle distinction, Odas. The terrorists are muslims who take their inspiration from the holy scriptures of Islam. 

A distinction without a difference.  It gets tiresome attempting to answer the same old trope, endlessly.  Those who howl in rage at the "defamation" of Islam do so in spite of the obvious distinctions being drawn between the average, lukewarm Muslim and the committed, fundamentalist flavor of the month.  They KNOW this is the truth yet they keep pillorying the same tired phrase - #NOT ALL MUSLIMS.  I think the restraint shown by most in the west is remarkable considering the incessant provocations.  A day may soon come when events like Christchurch become far more common.  It took 400 years of abuse before the Crusades began.  I doubt it will take so long these days.  Everyone has a shorter fuse just now.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Big Jim said:

You claim to know things you can't possibly know, like what I would do or what I read. 

It's a conclusion based on evidence. 

Since you seem to be under the impression that most Muslims don't speak out against these attacks, you must not read a wide range of media. Based on your postings here, you lean to the right, politically. Therefore it is likely you take in only a small range of media, from right wing outlets. So, am I right? 

It throws doubt on anything else you claim to know. 

Leaving aside the massive logical fallacy here, my assertion that many Muslims do condemn these attacks is likewise evidence based. Although I note you seem to be avoiding acknowledging that. 

And no response to the rest of that post. Interesting. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, XenoFish said:

The biggest issue I have is that, if someone has to kill in the name of their god, they need a new god, a better one. Religions are just outdated. Having some kind of spirituality is fine, who cares. But a religion is just someone else's spirituality. More strict, more rigid. Authoritative. Couple this with outdated social custom and it's just a mess. 

I was also always wondering why the almighty, the allknown would need the help of angels, prophets, books and what not else to get his message over. Does not make sense at all.

Religion was always in the way of knowledge and race and nationality are right behind.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Sure, but killing thousands of innocent palestinians, take their land, forcing them into exile is just as well an inspiration by the bible.

Most Jews, the real ones, are not a part of the massmorder of palestinians. They focus on the good in the bible and that is their inspiration.

Most muslims, the real ones, are not a part of the massmorder of others. They focus on the good in the Quran and that is their inspiration.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, odas said:

I was also always wondering why the almighty, the allknown would need the help of angels, prophets, books and what not else to get his message over. Does not make sense at all.

Religion was always in the way of knowledge and race and nationality are right behind.

I agree. People tie themselves up in their religious identity. Locking themselves into a limited mindset. 

This also applies to more than just religion.

• Like 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

I agree. People tie themselves up in their religious identity. Locking themselves into a limited mindset. 

This also applies to more than just religion.

Every, just every religion has blood on their hands. Organized religion is there for only one thing-control. All religion especially Judaism, Christianity and Islam are based on only one fact and that is the myth. Everything about those religions is a lie.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, odas said:

Sure, but killing thousands of innocent palestinians, take their land, forcing them into exile is just as well an inspiration by the bible.

Most Jews, the real ones, are not a part of the massmorder of palestinians. They focus on the good in the bible and that is their inspiration.

Most muslims, the real ones, are not a part of the massmorder of others. They focus on the good in the Quran and that is their inspiration.

I didn't realise that Palestine was in Sri Lanka ? :unsure2:

When was the last time that Jews - inspired by passages of the Torah - committed a terrorist outrage in Paris, or Germany, or the UK, or the USA ? Or Sri Lanka ? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I didn't realise that Palestine was in Sri Lanka ? :unsure2:

When was the last time that Jews - inspired by passages of the Torah - committed a terrorist outrage in Paris, or Germany, or the UK, or the USA ? Or Sri Lanka ? 

One of the main reasons we have radical muslim terrorism at a global level is the zionist terrorism in Palestine and the global support of it.

Btw. Roofgardener, you missed to identifiy who are the nonbelievers according to the Quran. Would like to hear what you found out.

18 minutes ago, odas said:

One of the main reasons we have radical muslim terrorism at a global level is the zionist terrorism in Palestine and the global support of it.

Not according to ISIS. They wrote a manifesto titled "Why we hate you" (I'm dead serious). They wrote said manifesto to squash all the hearsay by non-believers trying to put words in their mouths (no offense).

Since I can't link directly to it here (tried that before,) I'll give you guys the spoilers:

According to ISIS (essentially the latest reincarnation of the "freedom fighters" funded by the West decades ago,) they hate us because we aren't Muslim. 

In the manifesto, they go through every single talking point you hear on CNN, including the excuse that occupation of the middle east is creating this animosity towards us and they carefully explain how that's simply not the case. It's our lifestyle that they hate. It's acceptance of homosexuality, promiscuous women, it's Christianity and Judaism, but most of all it's because we are not Muslim.

ISIS very clearly states that even if we left the middle east, they would continue fighting us until the end of time because they believe they are bound by God to convert us for our own sake. They specifically point to Liberalism as the secondary reason for hating us, even going so far as to point out the lies by the MSM speaking on behalf of Islam. They really hate that. They want us to know that our bombing of their homelands has nothing to do with their crusade. That idea spawned purely from media pundits afraid of offending Muslims. 

Let's stop making excuses for their hatred as you can read for yourself why they hate us. They took the time to carefully craft a manifesto (it's actually well written,) just so non-believers would get it through their thick skulls that Islam has been waging a holy war since it's inception and we are morons for not taking that at face value. 

This is the most illuminating take on radical Islam I think you will ever hear. Required listening for any one looking to better understand what we are facing:

"In this episode Sam Harris reads from the latest issue of Dabiq, the magazine of ISIS, and discusses the beliefs and goals of jihadists worldwide."

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Dark_Grey said:

Not according to ISIS. They wrote a manifesto titled "Why we hate you" (I'm dead serious). They wrote said manifesto to squash all the hearsay by non-believers trying to put words in their mouths (no offense).

Since I can't link directly to it here (tried that before,) I'll give you guys the spoilers:

According to ISIS (essentially the latest reincarnation of the "freedom fighters" funded by the West decades ago,) they hate us because we aren't Muslim. 

In the manifesto, they go through every single talking point you hear on CNN, including the excuse that occupation of the middle east is creating this animosity towards us and they carefully explain how that's simply not the case. It's our lifestyle that they hate. It's acceptance of homosexuality, promiscuous women, it's Christianity and Judaism, but most of all it's because we are not Muslim.

ISIS very clearly states that even if we left the middle east, they would continue fighting us until the end of time because they believe they are bound by God to convert us for our own sake. They specifically point to Liberalism as the secondary reason for hating us, even going so far as to point out the lies by the MSM speaking on behalf of Islam. They really hate that. They want us to know that our bombing of their homelands has nothing to do with their crusade. That idea spawned purely from media pundits afraid of offending Muslims. 

Let's stop making excuses for their hatred as you can read for yourself why they hate us. They took the time to carefully craft a manifesto (it's actually well written,) just so non-believers would get it through their thick skulls that Islam has been waging a holy war since it's inception and we are morons for not taking that at face value. 

This is the most illuminating take on radical Islam I think you will ever hear. Required listening for any one looking to better understand what we are facing:

Very good read and points. Leaves one question out though, why are 90% of their victims muslims?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, odas said:

why are 90% of their victims muslims?

Because ultimately, they're hypocrites searching for power over others.  Do you believe that if they had the ability to strike the west with a massive casualty weapon like a nuke, they would refrain from doing so?  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, odas said:

Very good read and points. Leaves one question out though, why are 90% of their victims muslims?

The nations closest to them are majority Muslim. Jihadists are looking at the future in a global sense but they have to start some where. Muslims who aren't following the Quran to the letter are not really Muslims and thus fall in to the "them" category which marks them fair game. Where did you get the 90% stat from?

13 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, GOSH Phaeton80, ISIS does it ? As do the following organisations. 

Al-Shabab (Africa)

Al Murabitun (Africa)

Al-Qeada (Afghanistan)
Al-Qaeda (Islamic Maghreb)
Al-Qaeda (Indian Subcontinent)
Al-Qaeda (Arab Peninsula)
Hamas (Gaza)
Popular Front for the Liberation of (Palestine)
Hezbollah (Lebanon)
Ansar al-Sharia-Benghazi (Lebanon)
Asbat Al-Ansar (Lebanon)
ISIS (Iraq)
ISIS (Syria)
ISIS (Cauacus)
ISIS (Libya)
ISIS (Yemen)
ISIS (Algeria)
ISIS (Philippines)
Jund al-Sham (Syria/Afganistan)
Al-Mourabitoun (Lebanon)
Abdullah Azzam Brigades (Lebanon)
Al-Haramain Foundation (Saudi Arabia)
Ansar-Al-Sharia (Moroccon)
Moroccon Mudjadine (Morocco)
Salafia Jihadia (Morocco)
Boko Haram (Africa)
Islamic movement of (Uzbekistan)
Islamic Jihad Union (Uzbekistan)
Islamic Jihad Union (Germany)
DRW True-Religion (Germany)
Fajar Nusantara Movement (Germany)
DIK Hildesheim (Germany)
Jaish-e-Mohammed (Kashmir)
Jaish al-Muhajireen wal-Ansar (Syria)
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (Syria)
Jamaat al Dawa al Quran (Afghanistan)
Jundallah (Iran)
Quds Force (Iran)
Kata’ib Hezbollah (Iraq)
Jund al-Sham (Jordan)
Fajar Nusantara Movement (Australia)
Society of the Revival of Islamic
Heritage (Terror funding, worldwide)
Taliban (Afghanistan)
Taliban (Pakistan)
Tehrik-i-Taliban (Pakistan)
Army of Islam (Syria)
Islamic Movement (Israel)
Ansar Al Sharia (Tunisia)
Mujahideen Shura Council in the Environs of (Jerusalem)
Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (Libya)
Oneness and Jihad in (West Africa)
Tevhid-Selam (Al-Quds Army)
Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group (Morocco)
Caucasus Emirate (Russia)
Dukhtaran-e-Millat Feminist Islamists (India)
Indian Mujahideen (India)
Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen (India)
Ansar al-Islam (India)
Students Islamic Movement of (India)
Harakat Mujahideen (India)
Hizbul Mujhaideen (India)
Lashkar e Islam (India)
Jund al-Khilafah (Algeria)
Turkistan Islamic Party
Great Eastern Islamic Raiders’ Front (Turkey)
Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami (Pakistan)
Tehreek-e-Nafaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi (Pakistan)
Lashkar e Toyiba(Pakistan), Lashkar e Jhangvi (Pakistan) Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat (Pakistan)
Jamaat ul-Ahrar (Pakistan)
Harkat-ul-Mujahideen (Pakistan)
Jamaat Ul-Furquan (Pakistan)
Harkat-ul-Mujahideen (Syria)
Ansar al-Din Front (Syria)
Jabhat Fateh al-Sham (Syria)
Jamaah Anshorut Daulah (Syria)
Nour al-Din al-Zenki Movement (Syria)
Liwa al-Haqq (Syria)
Jund al-Aqsa (Syria)
Yarmouk Martyrs Brigade (Syria)
Khalid ibn al-Walid Army (Syria)
Hezb-e Islami Gulbuddin (Afganistan)
Jamaat-ul-Ahrar (Afghanistan)
Hizb ut-Tahrir (worldwide caliphate)
Hizbul Mujahideen (Kashmir)
Ansar Allah (Yemen)
Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (USA)
Jamaat Mujahideen (India)
Hizbut Tahrir (Indonesia)
Fajar Nusantara Movement (Indonesia)
Jemaah Islamiyah (Indonesia)
Jemaah Islamiyah (Philippines)
Jemaah Islamiyah (Singapore)
Jemaah Islamiyah (Thailand)
Jemaah Islamiyah (Malaysia)
Ansar Dine (Africa)
Osbat al-Ansar (Palestine)
Hizb ut-Tahrir (group connecting Islamic Caliphates across the world into one world Islamic Caliphate)
Army of the Men of the Naqshbandi Order (Iraq)
Al Nusra Front (Syria), 111. Al-Badr (Pakistan)
Islam4UK (UK)
Al Ghurabaa (UK)
Call to Submission (UK) [this is global, and accessible online]
Islamic Path (UK)
London School of Sharia (UK)
Muslims Against Crusades (UK)
Need4Khilafah (UK)
The Shariah Project (UK)
The Islamic Dawah Association (UK) [ALSO IN THE U.S.]
The Saviour Sect (UK)
Jamaat Ul-Furquan (UK) [ALSO IN THE U.S]
Minbar Ansar Deen (UK)
Al-Muhajiroun (UK) (Lee Rigby, London 2017 members)
Islamic Council of Britain (UK) (Not to be confused with Official Muslim Council of Britain) [there are also Islamic Councils in the U.S.]
Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah (UK)
Al-Gama’a (Egypt)
Al-Islamiyya (Egypt)
Armed Islamic men of (Algeria)
Salafist Group for Call and Combat (Algeria)
Ansaru (Algeria), 133.Ansar-Al-Sharia (Libya)
Al Ittihad Al Islamia (Somalia), 135.Ansar al-Sharia (Tunisia)
Al-Shabab (Africa)
al-Aqsa Foundation (Germany)
al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigades (Palestine)
Abu Sayyaf (Philippines)
Aden-Abyan Islamic Army (Yemen)
Ajnad Misr (Egypt)
Abu Nidal Organization (Palestine)

So there must be SOME truth in it ? And you rarely seem to hear major Muslim organisations critiquing the ideology of the terrorists. Where are the sermons against terrorism from Al Azhar university ? 

Im actually wondering here if you know youre posting utter nonsense, or are oblivious to it. Why dont you go and check how many of these groups are Wahhabi / Salafi; heavily financed and promoted by our most prized ME allies; Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE.. In Europe as well as the ME region. Also, please add links so we can see from what kind of source you are cut & pasting your content. Somehow I have an idea about said source being the usual Islam = evil promoting sites. Which is completely in line with your efforts - or distinct lack thereof - to gain a balanced view of this religion. Which confirms my earlier remarks. Laughable really, very hard to take serious.

You have never had any intention to gain any semblance of a balanced view of this religion, and your posts reflect that clearly. And so, dont expect me to respond to such tendentious BS in a serious manner. Wasting time is not one of my hobbies.

Edit:

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/in-nations-with-significant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/

*Note I am not using (extremely) biased sources, like yourself structurally do to confirm your fearful / hateful predispostion; evenmore, circumvent all input that threatens your Islam - Evil mindset, which is extremely self defeating, given it is an absolute guarantee to never gain a nuanced, balanced, correct conclusion (which is, ofcourse, exactly what you want). Also note Pakistan is the odd one out (one of the prime receivers of Wahhabi / Salafi money from SA et al, and the aformentioned 'Western allies'.

Edited by Phaeton80

1 hour ago, and then said:

Because ultimately, they're hypocrites searching for power over others.  Do you believe that if they had the ability to strike the west with a massive casualty weapon like a nuke, they would refrain from doing so?  

Ok. So, what about the 90% that are their victims? Are they hypocrites too? They agree with Isis? 

4 hours ago, odas said:

Utter rubbish. 

ISIS itself clarified this. They stated that even if "Western" forces withdrew from ALL "Muslim" lands, they would STILL hate us. And attempt to kill us. For the simple reason that we are NOT Muslims. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Im actually wondering here if you know youre posting utter nonsense, or are oblivious to it. Why dont you go and check how many of these groups are Wahhabi / Salafi; heavily financed and promoted by our most prized ME allies; Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE.. In Europe as well as the ME region. Also, please add links so we can see from what kind of source you are cut & pasting your content. Somehow I have an idea about said source being the usual Islam = evil promoting sites. Which is completely in line with your efforts - or distinct lack thereof - to gain a balanced view of this religion. Which confirms my earlier remarks. Laughable really, very hard to take serious.

You have never had any intention to gain any semblance of a balanced view of this religion, and your posts reflect that clearly. And so, dont expect me to respond to such tendentious BS in a serious manner. Wasting time is not one of my hobbies.

Edit:

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/17/in-nations-with-significant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/

*Note I am not using (extremely) biased sources, like yourself structurally do to confirm your fearful / hateful predispostion; evenmore, circumvent all input that threatens your Islam - Evil mindset, which is extremely self defeating, given it is an absolute guarantee to never gain a nuanced, balanced, correct conclusion (which is, ofcourse, exactly what you want). Also note Pakistan is the odd one out (one of the prime receivers of Wahhabi / Salafi money from SA et al, and the aformentioned 'Western allies'.

they are terrorist groups. 

Why should I "go back and...." ? 

Deal with it, Phaeton80. They are terrorist groups. End of. 

• Thanks 1