Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Handwashing As Important As They Say?

BuddingPsychic1111

On 4/28/2019 at 10:15 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Yeah, but there's still a little bit of the soap.  All this wash your hands bull**** is a load of garbage, like I said I rarely ever wash my hands and almost never get sick!  It's obviously fake news

I do wash my hands, rarely get sick, so l guess that it isn't fake news. And l don't get the flu shot, as it isn't effective, or my Mother gets flu shots, and on occasion still gets it. About the only time l get the flu is when l am stressed out too much. But at least l can go to the shopping ctr, and am aware that women, (that have a stronger sense of smell) are not offended.

On 6/20/2019 at 3:43 AM, XenoFish said:

Just dip your hands right into the septic tank, then go eat a sandwich. I mean...what could go wrong? :rolleyes:

Lol, That is a bit impractical, the toilet bowel should suffice.

On 6/21/2019 at 7:45 PM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

I spend most of the water in washing my hands :D Not less than 50 times a day but usually more. And it's not obsession :D just a habit. I can't stand any kind of smell on my hands, be it from cigars from bread or from strawberry.

Garlic is such a wild b****** and i use it a lot :D Cant wash it off easily the thing just stays there and only combination of detergent and mechanic cleaning paste does the trick.

Yes, l am pretty sensitive to smells these days, and l have found that Nappysan, is a godsend, (AU) or soap has its limits, and antibactial is like washing with petrol, but eventhough harsh, it removes pretty much anything, (garlic, petrol, eventually).

B)

• Like 1

On 22/04/2019 at 3:47 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I'll admit, I hardly ever wash my hands

Are you Mowgli?Grow up with bears in the forest?Wash your hand you filthy pig.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

If @BuddingPsychic1111 was telling the truth then they are probably one of the people responsible for the current mess we are in. Oh - and the anti-vaxxers? This sums it up nicely:

image001.png.2640855114a38163df84f6ad1611231a.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

If @BuddingPsychic1111 was telling the truth then they are probably one of the people responsible for the current mess we are in. Oh - and the anti-vaxxers? This sums it up nicely:

image001.png.2640855114a38163df84f6ad1611231a.png

Yeah, his "handwashing is a lie" bit is going to be -- rightly -- a standard for future foolishness ratings.

--Jaylemurph

• 6 months later...

Well, this thread aged like milk.

• Haha 1

Rather cheesy I agree, and must say so myself... 

~

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, moonman said:

What are the chances that the OP caught the virus and kicked the bucket?

They haven't visited since Feb 2020, so there is a chance. How you would confirm that, I don't know. Send them a PM and see if they reply?

On 4/22/2019 at 6:47 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I'll admit, I hardly ever wash my hands.

So..... If you woke up with your finger lodged firmly up your fudge tunnel, you would just wipe it on the nearest Care Bear and go back to sleep? :wacko: