Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Handwashing As Important As They Say?

BuddingPsychic1111

19 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

You're not supposed to drink the hand wash.

But there are traces of the soap on your hands.  And then if you eat, you're getting some of the soap in your mouth.  And over time that causes damage 

3 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

But there are traces of the soap on your hands.  And then if you eat, you're getting some of the soap in your mouth.  And over time that causes damage 

Did your parents never teach you how to wash your hands? They get rinsed thoroughly after washing. And think of all the things your hands are touching before you eat (since you don't wash them)... and you are worried about trace amounts of soap:blink:

Edited by Obviousman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’s say Bud not washing his hands like an adult is a problem that will ultimately solve itself. 

If it’s even true. Bud and the truth have a very fraught relationship, to say the least. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Obviousman said:

Did your parents never teach you how to wash your hands? They get rinsed thoroughly after washing. And think of all the things your hands are touching before you eat (since you don't wash them)... and you are worried about trace amounts of soap:blink:

Yeah, but there's still a little bit of the soap.  All this wash your hands bull**** is a load of garbage, like I said I rarely ever wash my hands and almost never get sick!  It's obviously fake news

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Yeah, but there's still a little bit of the soap.  All this wash your hands bull**** is a load of garbage, like I said I rarely ever wash my hands and almost never get sick!  It's obviously fake news

good luck getting a girlfriend then....you probably stink with such a low personal hygiene routine

so scratch your ass...urinate on your fingers.....pick your nose and stick your fingers in your waxy ears.... and enjoy eating your body waste....

cleanliness is even observed in animals....

Edited by marsman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I never look before crossing the road and I've been fine so far. Clearly cars do not exist. 

Oh ****, a bus. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Obviously you don't possess the mental capacity to understand the problem with what you just said.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

You know, Typhoid Mary never got sick either.

• Haha 1

On 4/27/2019 at 6:46 PM, jaylemurph said:

I’s say Bud not washing his hands like an adult is a problem that will ultimately solve itself. 

If it’s even true. Bud and the truth have a very fraught relationship, to say the least. 

—Jaylemurph 

The sooner the better.

On 4/28/2019 at 6:10 AM, Rlyeh said:

Obviously you don't possess the mental capacity to understand the problem with what you just said.

Why is there a problem with what I said?  According to my own observation, handwashing is not that necessary.  I rarely wash (aside from showers, so I'm not some filthy pig). And I don't get sick.  Personally, I think as long as you shower, you're fine.  And the idea of needing to wash your hands appears to be fake news given my observations.

1 hour ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Why is there a problem with what I said?  According to my own observation, handwashing is not that necessary.  I rarely wash (aside from showers, so I'm not some filthy pig). And I don't get sick.  Personally, I think as long as you shower, you're fine.  And the idea of needing to wash your hands appears to be fake news given my observations.

It's already been explained to you why your logic is fallacious.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

It's just propaganda funded by Big Soap?

• Haha 5

14 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

You believe in microscopic robots that are out to control your brain delivered by chemtrails, you believe aliens are abducting you, you believe the moon is hollow/a spaceship/whatever, you believe any and all government conspiracy theories out there - yet you don't believe that germs from your filthy unwashed ass-wiping infected hands can make you (and others) sick. You call it "fake news", like it's something that has been (or needs to be) reported to people, rather than the common sense it is.

You are not well. Nothing you say comes from a balanced mind.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/30/2019 at 10:28 PM, Robotic Jew said:

It's just propaganda funded by Big Soap?

Already pointed out by me at post #50.

Harrumph, I say.

• Like 1

On 4/30/2019 at 2:10 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Why is there a problem? Because you have a sample size of 1: you.

If your theory is correct, could you please explain why the rate of maternal death while giving birth decreased after doctors and nurses started washing their hands.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

So much stupidity in this thread.   A few prefer to eat their own feces than to chance a bit of soap may get down to his stomach.  They prefer to eat poop.

A few who admit to not brushing their teeth.   Just nasty.   

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Myles said:

A few who admit to not brushing their teeth.   Just nasty.   

You can't brush your teeth if you haven't any.:tu:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/27/2019 at 2:25 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Where the poop you are eating is just fine.    All the crap you pick up in public places is good for you, eh?

You cannot be this stupid.

• Like 1

yet he is, and he is still alive, lol 

it is possible his immune system is that strong and he can eat poop, and other nasty stuff (of course he does it in very tiny amounts) and still be just fine, a mean up to 200 years ago  everyone lived just like that,   but not for long in general. luckily for him we have antibiotics now. 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

On 5/1/2019 at 4:25 PM, Myles said:

Where the poop you are eating is just fine.

I don't eat ****, that's disgusting, I do wash if I see I got some on my hands.  If not, then no need.  

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I don't eat ****, that's disgusting, I do wash if I see I got some on my hands.  If not, then no need.  

You are disgusting...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

You understand you can’t /see/ germs, right?

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

For a conspiracy to pass the initial sniff test :P you need to explain why and who. What possible benefit is there to who to make you wash your hands?

Soap companies can't be that powerful.

Edited by AtlantisRises
  • Like 1

On 5/4/2019 at 2:52 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

You are if you are not washing your hands.    Your the one who said that even rinsing your hands well doesn't get all the soap off.   you eat your poop.   And other peoples too because the stall doors, door handles, toilet lever toilet paper holder and everything else is covered in it.

9 minutes ago, Myles said:

You are if you are not washing your hands.    Your the one who said that even rinsing your hands well doesn't get all the soap off.   you eat your poop.   And other peoples too because the stall doors, door handles, toilet lever toilet paper holder and everything else is covered in it.

Yeah, but those microscopic amounts of it likely build up the immune system. The soap is formulated to cause antibiotic resistant bacteria and mess people up so big pharma can profit off it.

Plus, the microscopic amounts are so small, it's not anything like eating ****.  I don't really see how not washing your hands could be compared to actually eating ****.

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Confused 1