Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI arrests leader of armed group in N.M.

and-then

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

lol, i'll pass, i have enough people i like to do hugging with, but you may try the border, give your hugs away to illegals, i'm sure they'll see great value in them lol

Just don’t start sniffing their hair.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, aztek said:

in that case progressivism  and liberalism are two things that need to be eradicated and removed from history, cuz they aim exactly at that, 

That’s what the Founding Fathers were trying to distance us from when they wrote the Constitution.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Do you really want this nation to be filled with people with no integrity

No, you should keep that only at the very top, right? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Setton said:

No, you should keep that only at the very top, right? 

I wish we could deport those at the very top, but we’re stuck with them.  Although, we don’t have to suffer those of little character to enter into this nation.

According to Washington:

In his December 02, 1783 “Address to the Members of the Volunteer Association and Other Inhabitants”, he states: “The bosom of America is open to receive not only the Opulent and respectable Stranger, but the oppressed and persecuted of all Nations And Religions; whom we shall welcome to a participation of all our rights and privileges, if by decency and propriety of conduct they appear to merit the enjoyment. 

And Finally in a August 21, 1790 “Letter to the Hebrew Congregation at Newport”, he says: “ The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy — a policy worthy of imitation. All possess alike liberty of conscience and immunities of citizenship.   It is now no more that toleration is spoken of as if it were the indulgence of one class of people that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights, for, happily, the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance, requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens in giving it on all occasions their effectual support.

People that illegally cross the border do not meet those requirements.

• Thanks 1

Sounds like they are all going home.  Turns out they were all breaking the law and trespassing on Union Pacific land too. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

People that illegally cross the border do not meet those requirements.

Nor would these moralizing snobs from other nations allow them in THEIR neighborhoods.  Hypocrites, the lot of them.

7 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I wish we could deport those at the very top, but we’re stuck with them.  Although, we don’t have to suffer those of little character to enter into this nation.

According to Washington:

In his December 02, 1783 “Address to the Members of the Volunteer Association and Other Inhabitants”, he states: “The bosom of America is open to receive not only the Opulent and respectable Stranger, but the oppressed and persecuted of all Nations And Religions; whom we shall welcome to a participation of all our rights and privileges, if by decency and propriety of conduct they appear to merit the enjoyment. 

And Finally in a August 21, 1790 “Letter to the Hebrew Congregation at Newport”, he says: “ The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy — a policy worthy of imitation. All possess alike liberty of conscience and immunities of citizenship.   It is now no more that toleration is spoken of as if it were the indulgence of one class of people that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights, for, happily, the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance, requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens in giving it on all occasions their effectual support.

How far you have fallen... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

Yet another brilliant and meaningless rebuttal.

Thank you. Seeing as the meaning is just lost on you, I'll take that as a compliment. 

Just now, Setton said:

Thank you. Seeing as the meaning is just lost on you, I'll take that as a compliment. 

Seriously?  You’re not even arguing substance.  Probably because you have no substance.

16 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Seriously?  You’re not even arguing substance.  Probably because you have no substance.

I've spent long enough banging my head against that particular wall. Not worth trying to educate the fanatical. I'll stick to just pointing out your flaws for those who aren't as far down the rabbit hole. 

2 minutes ago, Setton said:

I've spent long enough banging my head against that particular wall. Not worth trying to educate the fanatical. I'll stick to just pointing out your flaws for those who aren't as far down the rabbit hole. 

Now you know how I feel when trying to correct you.  Notice, you still never have countered anything I’ve said with anything of substance.

I'll stick to just pointing out your flaws for those who aren't as far down the rabbit hole. [/]

My flaws?  Son, I think you need to remove the plank from your eye before worrying about the splinter in mine.

• Like 1