Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange creature captured crossing highway

Minimalists

you know its super cool gets the mind engaged and sure it looks odd but what sucks is the video is so crappy it only proves something might have ran across the road,

the one car driver unless asleep at the wheel likely knows what it was.

• Like 4

Yeah that's the thing with video's like this. Half the time they are so blurry or out of focus it's left up to the imagination as to what it really is.

the most likely suspect is a deer lets say it is a deer, this would serve to show just how mucked up some videos can get

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This one looks like CGI to me. Aside from it just looking funky something isnt right with the shadows it casts I cant quite put my finger on it though

• Thanks 7

yeah, i felt that too i wonder could the original be a crappy video of a deer with cgi doctoring?

• Like 2

Either CGI, or 'not a deer'.

• Like 3

I was hoping the title of this thread meant that they actually "captured" it.

Just a blurry video again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I've seen thus before a few years ago. I really like this video, British traffic camera, by-pass at night, familiar vehicles, then something uncanny bounds through the middle of the shot. Simple but creative bit of CGI in my book. 

Can anyone spot the incongruity? 

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, the13bats said:

yeah, i felt that too i wonder could the original be a crappy video of a deer with cgi doctoring?

That's what I thought. The humanoid has a perfect doe conformation. 

49 minutes ago, acute said:

It looks humanoid. I wouldn't say it was a deer.

Too skinny to be one of my kind. There are too many hedgehogs to eat. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well they have actually caught one of these creatures to prove their existence. No wait, they haven't. Just a crappy video.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Piney said:

That's what I thought. The humanoid has a perfect doe conformation. 

Very unlikely. There's a big clue in the video that suggests nothing actually crossed the road. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, oldrover said:

Very unlikely. There's a big clue in the video that suggests nothing actually crossed the road. 

not sure i see what you see but seems i recall seeing this before and something does scream fake hoax

• Like 1

The way it moves(when the video is run at normal speed), suggests a deer. It's only when the video is slowed down that the creature begins to look humanoid. The way it leaps the central barrier says 'deer' to me.

• Like 2

I guess until these amateur videographer's become better at filming we will never know what the hell it is.....But the way it leaped that center barricade and made one touch down on the road then off to the woods would suggest a deer that's for sure....Does anyone know of any so called cryptid's that can leap tall buildings in a single bound? Besides Superman that is....:lol:

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, oldrover said:

The car that almost hits it never brakes or swerves. Most likely because there was nothing there.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BorizBadinov said:

The car that almost hits it never brakes or swerves. Most likely because there was nothing there.

I don't know, I've almost hit deer that seem to come out of nowhere. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I don't know, I've almost hit deer that seem to come out of nowhere. 

I have too but it's unlikely for there to be no reaction at all even post near miss. It always scares the heck out of me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BorizBadinov said:

I have too but it's unlikely for there to be no reaction at all even post near miss. It always scares the heck out of me.

Deer whistles work and they are only a few bucks.

That goes for you too @XenoFish  :yes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, BorizBadinov said:

Exactly. The thing would have been visible to the driver in the outer lane to the right of the frame and that there was no reaction is pretty implausible. 

• Like 4