Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange creature captured crossing highway

Minimalists

On 4/23/2019 at 9:15 PM, DieChecker said:

Edit: it also seems to me I remember there was a second video which was a known fake.

Here is the one I remember... looks like cgi to me....

If the monster is the same, or not, in someone's opinion.... the two were posted on YouTube together by the same source back in 2008.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, DieChecker said:

If the monster is the same, or not, in someone's opinion.... the two were posted on YouTube together by the same source back in 2008.

Good catch. This is certainly cgi.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DieChecker said:

yeah, looks like at the very least the base for the highway version, where true belivers will yell same creature in two videos i will just smile and say it screams old CGI,  

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2019 at 1:26 AM, Raven McCarple said:

THE THING DOESN'T HAVE A SHADOW! Definitely photoshopped.

Hi Raven

Actually, there is a shadow in the video and oddly enough I was just watching videos on how to do it just today as I have a younger more digitally obsessed friend that takes the time to expose me to other aspects of digital life. Not saying I got it all down pat but saw enough to say some people have skills.

jmccr8

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The footage was crisp, longer and different looking when it 1st came out years ago. This is blurry and far more "normal" looking-as in could be a deer or other known or not.

If the original is still up or findable at YouTube you should post it too. 

This one is terrible compared to the 1st one. 

16 minutes ago, RedddWing said:

The footage was crisp, longer and different looking when it 1st came out years ago. This is blurry and far more "normal" looking-as in could be a deer or other known or not.

um, since you are hailing that there is some crisp original out there then its your task to go hunt it down and post it, theres no way for anyone else to know what you allegedly saw..

4 hours ago, RedddWing said:

The video I posted in post #63 was from 6 months after the date in the video, and was the earliest one I've found. 

Maybe you saw a "analysis" video where someone tried to sharpen up the image, and stabilize it, and slowed it down?