Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kid has Big Mac Attack cops deliver

OverSword

Calling all cars — a Michigan boy is having a Big Mac attack.

Police gave new meaning to protect and “serve” last week when a 5-year-old kid called 911 to place a McDonald’s order while his grandmother was asleep.

“Can you bring me McDonald’s?” Iziah Hall asked dispatcher Sara Kuberski, according to WZZM-TV in Grand Rapids, Mich.

Source

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

I don't leave the 9 year old alone, let alone the 6 year old. :huh:

Grandmom needs a stiff boot in the rear end! 

• Like 1

However, he received anything but a hero’s welcome when he made his delivery. According to the report, Hall told him, “My grandma’s gonna be so mad. Can you please go away?”

According to the report, the McDonald’s order was made possible when Hall came across a deactivated phone while his grandmother was napping and managed to make a WiFi connection.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/good-news/a-hungry-5-year-old-placed-his-mcdonalds-order-with-911-and-cops-delivered-it/ar-BBW9XxS?ocid=ientp

Grandma is going to go SO mad?  Said by a 5 year old? Bit worrying. When my son was 5 he was not subjected to me or his grandmother going SO mad. 

Then this "hungry"  5 year old is able to make a deactivated phone to work?  Cleaver little kid, but how many times has he been left to do his own thing while grandma is napping? 

This  kid is able to get a phone working, phone police, request a big mac (how use is he to having them?) and when the off duty cop arrives, grandma is still asleep.

I believe the off duty cop did not go there just to deliver food, hopefully the real intent was to find out what the blooming heck was really going on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I can't even get the cops to shut down my neighbors drunken party. 

Tell the police they want MacDonalds. :tu:

Don't you just love paying their wages with our tax money. :angry:

• Haha 4

They basically did a wellness check call. They wanted to make sure he and the grandmother were both okay. The find many deceased people that way.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Then this "hungry"  5 year old is able to make a deactivated phone to work? 

In au  mobile phones with no credit can still be used for emergency calls. Emergency numbers such as 000 or 911 only are still able to be called.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, jules99 said:

In au  mobile phones with no credit can still be used for emergency calls. Emergency numbers such as 000 or 911 only are still able to be called.

Yes, you are right.

So the kid didn't really manage to make a WIFI connection, it was already there. He just dialed the number. 

managed to make a WiFi connection.

On 4/23/2019 at 6:43 AM, Michelle said:

They basically did a wellness check call. They wanted to make sure he and the grandmother were both okay. The find many deceased people that way.

Quite likely after eating something from Macdonalds.

On 4/23/2019 at 6:24 AM, XenoFish said:

I can't even get the cops to shut down my neighbors drunken party. 

get the little boy from Michigan to make a call or two.