Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Expectant Couple Makes Ridiculous Requests

susieice

They're expecting their first baby

Lets hope it is their last. 

I worry for the childs future, or will they turn out like the parents? 

This couple needs their tubes tying. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

unfortunately i'm pretty sure it wont be the last, and i'm also 100% sure they will raise their copy, what else can such parents raise.

• Like 1

Parenting begins as a child who watches their own parents, even-though the parents may not realized their actions are conditioning their child. If one does not have a Role-Model who has Morals/Integrity and the desire to Support those they help bring into the world then all is lost. In this modern age the desire to NOT work out marital issues and take the easy road of DIVORCE or Spouse exchange ( As if taking an Item back to Wal-Mart) to meet a specific desire are all so common. Perhaps Technology/Modernization is a curse upon family life. The outlook is not leaning toward the positive.  

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Servator said:

Parenting begins as a child who watches their own parents, even-though the parents may not realized their actions are conditioning their child. If one does not have a Role-Model who has Morals/Integrity and the desire to Support those they help bring into the world then all is lost. In this modern age the desire to NOT work out marital issues and take the easy road of DIVORCE or Spouse exchange ( As if taking an Item back to Wal-Mart) to meet a specific desire are all so common. Perhaps Technology/Modernization is a curse upon family life. The outlook is not leaning toward the positive.  

Strange thing is both parents did this. Surely both were not brought up that way by their own set of parents. So it has to be down to more recent "modernization" within our society which has made both of them think like that. 

Bringing up a child is part of human nature, how could these two think so wrongly? Sounds like a dependency on others. Did they not even think about relying on each other?

Worrying, hopefully this is just a one off case.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, aztek said:

that is why i'm extremely happy i was raised with Jewish and old soviet family values.  where my parents come from men do just as much work at home, and with the kid as a mother, if not more.  but then we do not take a decision to have a kid lightly,   my own mother would choke me to death if i abandoned my wife and kid.

Same with my family. Maybe not Jewish/Soviet but the sentiment is exactly the same: family is not something to be taken lightly. Having kids is not something to be taken lightly. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should

• Like 3

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

Bringing up a child is part of human nature, how could these two think so wrongly? Sounds like a dependency on others. Did they not even think about relying on each other?

Really. That baby will need to rely on both of them.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, susieice said:

Really. That baby will need to rely on both of them.

Yep. Touch worrying. But more so how they will bring up their child to think.

If you watch Jeremy Kyle there are many families on there who are equally, if not more, worrying. This is modern society? some are not  evolving the right way.

• Like 1

I have to give them points for their brazen courage.  The squeaky wheel gets the grease after all.  A little moderation in their requests probably would have made their chances of getting free loot a lot better though.....

• Like 1