Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
susieice

Expectant Couple Makes Ridiculous Requests

34 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

freetoroam
Quote

They're expecting their first baby

Lets hope it is their last. 

I worry for the childs future, or will they turn out like the parents? 

This couple needs their tubes tying. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
aztek

unfortunately i'm pretty sure it wont be the last, and i'm also 100% sure they will raise their copy, what else can such parents raise.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword

They were raised on the motto "It takes a village"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Servator

Parenting begins as a child who watches their own parents, even-though the parents may not realized their actions are conditioning their child. If one does not have a Role-Model who has Morals/Integrity and the desire to Support those they help bring into the world then all is lost. In this modern age the desire to NOT work out marital issues and take the easy road of DIVORCE or Spouse exchange ( As if taking an Item back to Wal-Mart) to meet a specific desire are all so common. Perhaps Technology/Modernization is a curse upon family life. The outlook is not leaning toward the positive.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Servator said:

Parenting begins as a child who watches their own parents, even-though the parents may not realized their actions are conditioning their child. If one does not have a Role-Model who has Morals/Integrity and the desire to Support those they help bring into the world then all is lost. In this modern age the desire to NOT work out marital issues and take the easy road of DIVORCE or Spouse exchange ( As if taking an Item back to Wal-Mart) to meet a specific desire are all so common. Perhaps Technology/Modernization is a curse upon family life. The outlook is not leaning toward the positive.  

Strange thing is both parents did this. Surely both were not brought up that way by their own set of parents. So it has to be down to more recent "modernization" within our society which has made both of them think like that. 

Bringing up a child is part of human nature, how could these two think so wrongly? Sounds like a dependency on others. Did they not even think about relying on each other?

Worrying, hopefully this is just a one off case.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
59 minutes ago, aztek said:

that is why i'm extremely happy i was raised with Jewish and old soviet family values.  where my parents come from men do just as much work at home, and with the kid as a mother, if not more.  but then we do not take a decision to have a kid lightly,   my own mother would choke me to death if i abandoned my wife and kid.

Same with my family. Maybe not Jewish/Soviet but the sentiment is exactly the same: family is not something to be taken lightly. Having kids is not something to be taken lightly. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
susieice
1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

Bringing up a child is part of human nature, how could these two think so wrongly? Sounds like a dependency on others. Did they not even think about relying on each other?

Really. That baby will need to rely on both of them.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
1 hour ago, susieice said:

Really. That baby will need to rely on both of them.

Yep. Touch worrying. But more so how they will bring up their child to think.

If you watch Jeremy Kyle there are many families on there who are equally, if not more, worrying. This is modern society? some are not  evolving the right way.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor

I have to give them points for their brazen courage.  The squeaky wheel gets the grease after all.  A little moderation in their requests probably would have made their chances of getting free loot a lot better though.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.