Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CIA classified book on Jesus

marsman

On 4/25/2019 at 6:46 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

In the conspiracy world it seems that the US government is the only government, NASA is the only space agency and the CIA is the only intelligence agency. 

There are actually quite a large number of intelligence agencies in the US alone. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:United_States_intelligence_agencies I guess they are all part of  the big "Them".

Yeah, but have you ever heard Australians and Canadians talk about "the president"?  Who are they talking about?  The U.S. president.

As for Top Secret clearance, that is no big deal.  I had one when I was in the army.  And I did not do anything secret.  There are several levels of clearances above Top Secret.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yeah, but have you ever heard Australians and Canadians talk about "the president"?  Who are they talking about?  The U.S. president.

As for Top Secret clearance, that is no big deal.  I had one when I was in the army.  And I did not do anything secret.  There are several levels of clearances above Top Secret.

Hi Desertrat

To be honest this Canadian is only interested in the power of dead presidents like those on the $20, $50, and $100 dollar bills they say nothing out loud and yet have the power to make things move.

jmccr8

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wander if his book about Jesus and the Naga are classified because their religious scriptures say how to build a UFO?

That sounds crazy but NASA have been experimenting with an Ion Drive it got from ancient Indian texts mercury vortex engine blueprints. 

2 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

I wander if his book about Jesus and the Naga are classified because their religious scriptures say how to build a UFO?

That sounds crazy but NASA have been experimenting with an Ion Drive it got from ancient Indian texts mercury vortex engine blueprints. 

The text you are refering to are probably the Vaimanika Shastra and are widely regarded as fakes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaimānika_Shāstra

The ion engine was first proposed by Konstantin Tsiolkovski in 1911. He was Russian, not Indian, and he died in 1935 so it's neither Indian nor ancient, 

While you can use mercury in an ion engine it is not a very efficient and its very toxic aswell, so xenon or argon are used in real world ion engines. The first ion engines were flown in space 50 years ago so its hardly a new technology.

Basically the term mercury vortex engine was put together to make a fictional engine sound vaguely scientific.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

But when Russians talks about the president they most likely means Putin and when the French talks about the president they most likely means Macron, so what is your point ?

• Like 1

On 4/25/2019 at 6:34 AM, marsman said:

my beliefs are simple....when we die.....thats it....we wont even know it.....dust to dust

Now, at that point you ask yourself "what is the point of living other than to be a thug"

Well, you forgot one thing... OTHER'S

13 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

But when Russians talks about the president they most likely means Putin and when the French talks about the president they most likely means Macron, so what is your point ?

I don't remember.  That was yesterday and something in someone's post must have evoked that thought from me.  I just think it is interesting that some  people pay more attention to politics in the U.S. than they do in their own country.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2019 at 6:24 AM, Alien Origins said:

All you have to do is tack Top Secret clearance to the end of someone's name or a document and it's off to the races.... Just because some one has a top secret clearance does not make them privy to everything that's going on....Hell I had a secret clearance in the military but it give me no special privileges it just looks good on paper . Those without a military or defense background find those titles impressive and are wowed by them. Don't let title's fool you folks it's just a way for some in the ufology field to make a buck....And for anyone that wants to read the Declassified Document the OP is speaking of it's here:

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

Yep! I had a VERY high top secret clearance while in the military but they also have a little thing called "need to know" - if you don't need to know something to do your job, you are not privy to all the info relating to a specific project. If there comes a time when you need to be involved, you'll be briefed and brought in, but, again, only to the extent that you " need to know".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Theres a series on this particular subject which delves into the work of this particular author and its possible implications. Havent produced a solid opinion on this one..

Episode 3 & 4 also available from thesame source.

was only partially published until recently when censored sections of the book were released for the first time in more than 50 years. 

Censored? Lol.

They thought it was that stupid that they thought it best to hide it.

But today, anything goes.

• Haha 2

There are legends of Jesus going to India as well as Tibet. There is a period of time in the life of Jesus we know nothing about, until He shows up on the scene and begins his ministry if I recall. Supposedly in some  place in India  they claim to have the tomb of Jesus.  Have to look that one up for any links. Same thing goes with someplace in japan that claims to have the tomb of  Jesus. Now St.Thomas the Apostle did go to India, and there have been christians there for centuries, and they are considered an eastern rite of the Roman Catholic church. I don't know if any of this is mentioned in the Gnostic Gospels.

35 minutes ago, HollyDolly said:

There are legends of Jesus going to India as well as Tibet. There is a period of time in the life of Jesus we know nothing about, until He shows up on the scene and begins his ministry if I recall. Supposedly in some  place in India  they claim to have the tomb of Jesus.  Have to look that one up for any links. Same thing goes with someplace in japan that claims to have the tomb of  Jesus. Now St.Thomas the Apostle did go to India, and there have been christians there for centuries, and they are considered an eastern rite of the Roman Catholic church. I don't know if any of this is mentioned in the Gnostic Gospels.

What about the aliens abducting him in their space vehicles?

Thomas also claims that Jesus was abducted by aliens on Easter Sunday and says two 'angels came to earth in their space vehicle to take care of the aftermath of Jesus' crucifixion'.

He did not die in India, Tibet or Japan. Well, certainly not at the same time.

• Like 1

IIIIIIIII am God, case closed, next topic.

On 4/23/2019 at 12:44 PM, papageorge1 said:

Not Mormon says PG, but legends and records in the Himalayan region

Where are your sources on this. Because there is nothing in Songshan and they have copies of the Greco-Buddhist Bactrian and Sogdian texts that were destroyed in Alexandria and Athens. 

6 minutes ago, Piney said:

Where are your sources on this. Because there is nothing in Songshan and they have copies of the Greco-Buddhist Bactrian and Sogdian texts that were destroyed in Alexandria and Athens. 

I have heard many things like records in a Himalayan monastery of a master named Issa that is held by many to be Jesus in his pre-public ministry years for one thing.

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I have heard many things like records in a Himalayan monastery of a master named Issa that is held by many to be Jesus in his pre-public ministry years for one thing.

Author please?

I studied Buddhism under real Chinese and Japanese Monks and Tendai is a branch of Tibetan Buddhism and I never heard such a thing in any Temple.

I do know "St. Issa" was a Russian hoax though.

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/the-life-of-st-issa-hoax.html

• Like 1

It sounds like he is referring to Bacchus the wine  Greek God who comes from India.

53 minutes ago, Opus Magnus said:

It sounds like he is referring to Bacchus the wine  Greek God who comes from India.

Actually he came from the Thracians, who were probably originally Indo-Iranian. The Iranians and East Indians do share a lot of the same gods though. 

50 minutes ago, Piney said:

Actually he came from the Thracians, who were probably originally Indo-Iranian. The Iranians and East Indians do share a lot of the same gods though. 

Isn't Indo-Iranian practically India? Indo?

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Author please?

I studied Buddhism under real Chinese and Japanese Monks and Tendai is a branch of Tibetan Buddhism and I never heard such a thing in any Temple.

I do know "St. Issa" was a Russian hoax though.

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/the-life-of-st-issa-hoax.html

Once again,  skeptics like Piney and Colavito calling something a hoax does not make it a hoax yet for me. Apparently in 2017 the BBC was still taking this seriously: BBC Documentary

But regardless of this, just Google 'Jesus in India' and see the number of materials. And I can pile on other spiritual sources I respect.

Nothing from that time period can be proven to modern full satisfaction. I personally think it is highly likely Jesus was a spiritual master who stayed for a lengthy time in India. 

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Once again,  skeptics like Piney and Colavito calling something a hoax does not make it a hoax yet for me. Apparently in 2017 the BBC was still taking this seriously: BBC Documentary

Took you that long to Google something? The BBC is about as accurate as the History Channel, CNN and Fox. :rolleyes:

It was a admitted hoax and any Vajrayana Priest or Monk will tell you it was false.

https://www.westarinstitute.org/resources/the-fourth-r/jesus-in-tibet/

https://www.tentmaker.org/books/FamousBiblicalHoaxes.html

https://www.the-tls.co.uk/articles/public/the-post-truth-gospel/

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Skeptic? Your calling a Spirit Worker who studied Vajrayana Buddhism a "skeptic"? 

:lol:

• Thanks 1