Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are there different kinds of werewolf?

Raven McCarple

I was out on the night of the full moon, just listening to the owls, and I heard a twig snap in the forest across the street. I looked over, and I saw a creature. A wolf. With orange eyes, sort of glowing a bit. It looked at me, and even across the street I could hear the quite, curious growl. It looked at me .as if it knew me. I have been outside at night before, but rarely on a visible full moon. I want to find this beautiful creature and talk to it.

nope, yes, depends what fiction you read or movie you watch, werewoves are not real, but like other fictional creatures whose version or versions do you like,

why didnt you talk to it then?

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Raven McCarple said:

A wolf. With orange eyes, sort of glowing a bit. It looked at me, and even across the street I could hear the quite, curious growl. It looked at me .as if it knew me. I have been outside at night before, but rarely on a visible full moon. I want to find this beautiful creature and talk to it.

Its not out looking for buddies.  Maybe not looking for trouble either. Things that pass by alone often have a purpose and need to be alone. Werewolves or no, the world is a lot more dangerous than you seem to know.  There are a lot of people out there who view other people only as resources. Not everything that approaches you is friendly.  In the world of power, you have a little that might be easy to take.   I don't mean to be harsh, but to survive, one needs to be watchful and learn to protect oneself. Please be careful.  Watch and be quiet, learn by seeing not by talking. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Raven McCarple said:

I was out on the night of the full moon, just listening to the owls, and I heard a twig snap in the forest across the street. I looked over, and I saw a creature. A wolf. With orange eyes, sort of glowing a bit. It looked at me, and even across the street I could hear the quite, curious growl. It looked at me .as if it knew me. I have been outside at night before, but rarely on a visible full moon. I want to find this beautiful creature and talk to it.

There are no werewolves.

What animals roam your parts?

At night animal eye can glow, please read this:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

nope, yes, depends what fiction you read or movie you watch, werewoves are not real, but like other fictional creatures whose version or versions do you like,

why didnt you talk to it then?

Because I was terrified. A giant Wolf with glowing eyes just appeared. Would you immediately try trip talk to it?

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

Its not out looking for buddies.  Maybe not looking for trouble either. Things that pass by alone often have a purpose and need to be alone. Werewolves or no, the world is a lot more dangerous than you seem to know.  There are a lot of people out there who view other people only as resources. Not everything that approaches you is friendly.  In the world of power, you have a little that might be easy to take.   I don't mean to be harsh, but to survive, one needs to be watchful and learn to protect oneself. Please be careful.  Watch and be quiet, learn by seeing not by talking. 

It didn't seem aggressive. I mean, as friends as glowing eyed wolves go, it seemed fine. I was still terrified, of course, but still.

• Confused 1

58 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

There are no werewolves.

What animals roam your parts?

At night animal eye can glow, please read this:

God I know why animal's eyes glow. I don't mean the pupil, I mean the Iris! Glowing Iris! It you are on here, then why are you telling me werewolves don't exist? Had your friend ever disappeared on a full moon night, not come back until morning, and the whole time you waited for the howling and snarling to stop?

• Confused 2

you said you wanted to meet the creature,  it was there in front of you i was asking why you didnt meet it then,  and then you say you were terrified, so sure, i got confused,

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

you said you wanted to meet the creature,  it was there in front of you i was asking why you didnt meet it then,  and then you say you were terrified, so sure, i got confused,

Well, it was surprising. My first thought when I saw it wasn't exactly to say "hello! Are you a werewolf?" I've never seen a Wolf outside of a cage before. I don't love in an area where wolves live.

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Then what are you looking for? 

For help. So I know I'm not the only one. I don't want to be another witness to something that's been blown off as crazy.

3 minutes ago, Raven McCarple said:

For help. So I know I'm not the only one. I don't want to be another witness to something that's been blown off as crazy.

Okay. Just because you saw something doesn't mean it was what you think it was. May have been a wild dog. I'm going to leave it at that since werewolves in the horror movie sense simply do not exist. 

Wolves are not friendly. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Raven McCarple said:

Help! I want help! I don't want people to think I'm making it up! I don't want to be called crazy anymore! I'm sane! I just want to know what creature has so randomly entered my life.

You saw a wolf/wild dog and the moonlight caught its eyes. That's it. 

Just now, Raven McCarple said:

Sorry I'm just irritated. People keep telling me what I saw. They weren't there. They don't know.

You told us what you saw.

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Okay. Just because you saw something doesn't mean it was what you think it was. May have been a wild dog. I'm going to leave it at that since werewolves in the horror movie sense simply do not exist. 

Wolves are not friendly. 

It's irises were glowing. Are you telling me a Wild dog has glowing irises?

2 minutes ago, Raven McCarple said:

Help! I want help! I don't want people to think I'm making it up! I don't want to be called crazy anymore! I'm sane! I just want to know what creature has so randomly entered my life.

Here's the deal though. You'll never convince people who havent shared your experiences that your experiences are real. If it helps think of it like a parent speaking to a kid. The kid thinks the parent is full of ****, not because he's making a moral judgement call, but simply because his life experience hasnt shown him the same things as the parent.

Im a believer in ghosts and UFO's because I have had experiences. I would never demand that others accept my stories as factual however.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Raven McCarple said:

It's irises were glowing. Are you telling me a Wild dog has glowing irises?

Were they glowing or reflecting light?

I KNOW WHAT I SAW! It was a Wolf! A silver Wolf! Why can't you understand that it's IRISES were glowing! Not the pupil! I have studied zoology! Enough to know that a wild dog doesn't look like that! God, don't you get it? I thought I found a place where people would believe me.

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Here's the deal though. You'll never convince people who havent shared your experiences that your experiences are real. If it helps think of it like a parent speaking to a kid. The kid thinks the parent is full of ****, not because he's making a moral judgement call, but simply because his life experience hasnt shown him the same things as the parent.

Im a believer in ghosts and UFO's because I have had experiences. I would never demand that others accept my stories as factual however.

I believe in ghosts and aliens! I have seen them! Thanks.

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

Were they glowing or reflecting light?

IRISES NOT PUPILS!

2 minutes ago, Raven McCarple said:

God, don't you get it? I thought I found a place where people would believe me.

Thank you for answering my question. With that I am out. Good luck.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Raven McCarple said:

you also told a story suggesting your friend turns into a werewolf, you made a pretty blantant threat to people,

if you never see it again so what who cares, and wild animals tend to hurt and kill people i sure wouldnt go hunt it down, but if it pops up again have a canera with you, get something at the moment all you do have is a story,

if your friend turns into a werewolf on a full moon get pics or video, in this day and age most stories like this will be greeted with skepticism.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked

Thread closed for moderator review

• Thanks 2