Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump 'set for June state visit to UK'

Still Waters

4 hours ago, bee said:

there's a difference for me, as a private citizen expressing disapproval on an internet forum...
and for politicians holding high office as public servants, financed by the tax payer....

And elected by those taxpayers because their views represent the electorate. Therefore they absolutely should express those views as our representative. 

3 hours ago, RAyMO said:

I see it is suggested he wants to meet the Irish Pm at his golf club rather than the venue suggested by the Irish. The Irish should resist this for very obvious reasons. 

Apparently he's already said he just won't meet Trump then.

17 minutes ago, aztek said:

it is enough not pay any visit. if your politicians can't even act civilized, why bother.  presidents come and go, disrespecting presidency is a good reason to keep you away, until you learn proper manners. 

You're not good with irony, are you? 

Would you prefer they claim he's 'bleeding badly from a face lift'? Call him a dog? Mr piggy? 

Your president is the epitome of incivility. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, aztek said:

what about him?   has he try to ban any president from anywhere in the world to visit usa? nope,  he acts a lot better than bunch of your dimwits .

and you prove my point once again, you can't see that current president and the presidency are 2 different things

I don't just mean him, I mean all of them generally

32 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

I don't just mean him, I mean all of them generally

i thought it was only about the orange man.

8 hours ago, bee said:

like er duh.... of course...

but there's a time and a place for everything and sometimes diplomatic protocol is the more mature course of action...
instead of indulgent virtue signalling... 

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. But it is in the end only the opposing voice. Right or wrong is only a matter of perspective. 

10 hours ago, bee said:

like er duh.... of course...

but there's a time and a place for everything and sometimes diplomatic protocol is the more mature course of action...
instead of indulgent virtue signalling... 

I don't know very much about whatever it is we're talking about here, but I think you've given me an idea for a new hobby for the warm summer months. Indulgent Virtue Signalling! I'll let you know how I get on. :yes: 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Related news...

"Sadiq Khan compares President Donald Trump to ‘the fascists of the 20th century'"

"Sadiq Khan, the mayor of London, has drawn comparisons between Donald Trump and “the fascists of the 20th century”, describing him as “one of the most egregious examples of a growing global threat.”

"Writing in The Observer, Mr Khan denounced the US president’s state visit to the UK, which is due to begin on 3 June, as “un-British”."

Full monty at iNews: https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/sadiq-khan-president-donald-trump-state-visit-fascists-far-right/

At the Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/01/donald-trump-like-20th-century-fascist-says-sadiq-khan

• Haha 1

On May 20, 2019 at 7:32 AM, aztek said:

i thought it was only about the orange man.

Only in the mind of the orange one himself.

• Like 1

We have watched, we have waited, and finally Trump comes to visit tomorrow!

I hope while he is here he tells us that he will stand to be leader of the Tory party. He could do a better job and is more popular than our current options lmao.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Related news...

"Sadiq Khan compares President Donald Trump to ‘the fascists of the 20th century'"

"Sadiq Khan, the mayor of London, has drawn comparisons between Donald Trump and “the fascists of the 20th century”, describing him as “one of the most egregious examples of a growing global threat.”

"Writing in The Observer, Mr Khan denounced the US president’s state visit to the UK, which is due to begin on 3 June, as “un-British”."

Full monty at iNews: https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/sadiq-khan-president-donald-trump-state-visit-fascists-far-right/

At the Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/01/donald-trump-like-20th-century-fascist-says-sadiq-khan

how dare the Mayor of London behave in such an idiotic, provocative and irresponsible way..
he isn't fit to hold high office -

'un-British' .....is he having a laugh...Khan is an embarrassment...

anyone would think he is trying to help whip up the anti Trump sheep and encourage violent protest..

words almost fail me... I think I will have to avoid the news etc over this next few days because
seeing the way people loose their minds and all sense of reason over Trump - and knowing how the political
elite and MSM etc who are running the 24/7 psychological operation against him must be rubbing
their hands together in glee...just makes me mad... it's like being in some twilight reality where people
have become like mindless robots... soaking up the brain washing up like emotional sponges...
completely unaware of how they are being manipulated...

Trumps not perfect... no one is... but under the circumstances he's doing his best - and IMO doesn't deserve
the ridiculous and insane level of hate and misrepresentation that is directed at him... 

mini rant over <_<

• Like 4

bee,   Speaking as one of the "anti Trump sheep"...we could say pretty much the same things about the pro Trump sheep.

But yes, to be honest, the man does disgust me to levels nearly beyond my ability to understand or explain.  

-edit-   He seems nearly totally dysfunctional to me...entirely ruled by his immense ego. He seems to take everything personally and can't get over himself long enough to make sence.

all hail the cat grabber and chief !*. :P

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bee said:

how dare the Mayor of London behave in such an idiotic, provocative and irresponsible way..

he isn't fit to hold high office -

'un-British' .....is he having a laugh...Khan is an embarrassment...

anyone would think he is trying to help whip up the anti Trump sheep and encourage violent protest..

words almost fail me... I think I will have to avoid the news etc over this next few days because
seeing the way people loose their minds and all sense of reason over Trump - and knowing how the political
elite and MSM etc who are running the 24/7 psychological operation against him must be rubbing
their hands together in glee...just makes me mad... it's like being in some twilight reality where people
have become like mindless robots... soaking up the brain washing up like emotional sponges...
completely unaware of how they are being manipulated...

Trumps not perfect... no one is... but under the circumstances he's doing his best - and IMO doesn't deserve
the ridiculous and insane level of hate and misrepresentation that is directed at him... 

mini rant over <_<

Trump is a decent US President and quite entertaining.

I look forward to him winding up the left while over here, lets see if he can illicit any tears out of them lol.

• Thanks 1

On 26/04/2019 at 4:08 PM, Still Waters said:

Jeremy will save his red carpet for the leader of Hamas, or some other terrorist leader no doubt.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, lightly said:

bee,   Speaking as one of the "anti Trump sheep"...we could say pretty much the same things about the pro Trump sheep.

But yes, to be honest, the man does disgust me to levels nearly beyond my ability to understand or explain.  

-edit-   He seems nearly totally dysfunctional to me...entirely ruled by his immense ego. He seems to take everything personally and can't get over himself long enough to make sence.

all hail the cat grabber and chief !*. :P

re bolded above.... thank you for your honesty in making this comment...

I'm not being sarcastic

IMO you are being emotionally manipulated and it's coming at you from all angles...

9 minutes ago, bee said:

re bolded above.... thank you for your honesty in making this comment...

I'm not being sarcastic

IMO you are being emotionally manipulated and it's coming at you from all angles...

It's interesting bee,   I feel exactly the same way about the fanatical loyalty of the Trump worshippers and the blindly devout members of the GOP .   The same level of hate mentioned, or worse, is leveled at anyone with views differing from the GOP party line.      Both parties are too "mainstream" for me.  They bicker over "issues" while they both serve special interests.  !

On your faces before the KING $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lightly said:

It's interesting bee,   I feel exactly the same way about the fanatical loyalty of the Trump worshippers and the blindly devout members of the GOP .   The same level of hate mentioned, or worse, is leveled at anyone with views differing from the GOP party line.      Both parties are too "mainstream" for me.  They bicker over "issues" while they both serve special interests.  !

just your use of the words 'fanatical' and 'worshippers' and 'blindly devout'.... indicates that you are being 
manipulated and need to over exaggerate and misrepresent your targets... BUT... the remark you made
in your other post shows that you do wonder why you feel like you do.... and deep down know that it goes to levels
that defy logic....

but anyway... this isn't a counselling session.... so I will leave it at that...:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lol, ok, thanks bee.   By the way though, I'm probably one of the least "manipulated" persons you will ever meet.

i see fanaticism on both "sides".

• Like 1

Get President Trump over here, all the pond life bottom feeders are terrified of him incase he starts the ball rolling on draining the swamp. Like him or loathe him hes a leader. all we have are administrators and not very good ones at that.

13 minutes ago, stevewinn said:

Get President Trump over here, all the pond life bottom feeders are terrified of him incase he starts the ball rolling on draining the swamp.

Well, how long do you reckon we ought to give him to start? 

exactly the same 

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome

3 hours ago, bee said:

just your use of the words 'fanatical' and 'worshippers' and 'blindly devout'.... indicates that you are being 
manipulated and need to over exaggerate and misrepresent your targets... BUT... the remark you made
in your other post shows that you do wonder why you feel like you do.... and deep down know that it goes to levels
that defy logic....

but anyway... this isn't a counselling session.... so I will leave it at that...:P

Fanatical is an accurate description. We have seen people on here immediately deny the results of independent studies just because the results were bad for Trump. 

Denying reality because it doesn't make your leader look good is pretty much the definition of a fanatic. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Whatever happened to the Democrats slogan - 'Love Trumps Hate'.  Seems like they are the haters.  This hysterical woman certainly sums up how they react to 'everything' Trump says and does.  :lol:

• Like 1

Currently the BBC is playing American Idiot by Green Day. This is obviously a political statement aimed at our dear President. I am going to protest to the Advertising Standards Authority. :angry: 

:D 

I mean come on, the Leader of the World tweeted that London Mayor Sadiq Khan was a "stone cold loser". How can anyone not bow down in awe at his statesmanlike gravitas and dignity? :rofl:  

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome
  • Haha 1

On 4/26/2019 at 10:56 AM, Setton said:

Good for him sticking to his morals

What morals?  Or do disgusting, overt Jew haters have your approval?  Chums with the Hamas are you?  He is...

Just noticed the BBC Parliament channel is right now broadcasting on TV a repeat of the entire 2016 election day results.  On for the entire day.  Great to see their shock reactions all over again.  :lol: