Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Still Waters

YouTuber builds computer out of pasta

Still Waters

What happens when your wife casually jokes about a PC made of pasta? You actually build it! This is what happened when YouTuber Micah Laplante, who runs the YouTube channel Laplanet Arts, did when his wife made the seemingly tasty joke.

Laplante posted the video of the PC, aptly called The Lasagna PC V.1 (probably there will be more in the making since this is just the first version). The casing of the pasta PC is built entirely out of lasagna and rigatoni glued together.

https://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/watch-youtuber-builds-computer-out-of-pasta-and-it-actually-works-2027040

Short version video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DP0h5-0aHk

• Like 1

Rlyeh

Ok I was wondering how he did the circuits but he just built the case out of pasta.

• Thanks 1

freetoroam

Really? I mean why?

Just because he can and is running out of ideas how to get more hits on you tube.

I was watching a couple of youtubes a while back to see how to disassemble something on the boat, all these people have one thing in common, they are useless at presentation and are so boring.

With the boat thing i really just needed to know what to do, but the presentations were so useless, one even had his camera behind him so you missed what he was actually doing.

This pasta thing is such a useless thing and he is awful at presentation.

I guess they have no chance of making it on t.v so they do a youtube video instead.