Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dire wolf? Wolf shifter? Magic?

Raven McCarple

I saw a big Wolf with orange glowing eyes. People told me it was just an animal. I thought it was a werewolf. I don't think so anymore. It might have been a spirit. Or something. But it's eyes glowed by themselves, not because of the moon. Any ideas as to what it was?

Where in the world do you live? Do wolves live in that area? What were you doing before you saw this animal? How long did you witness this animal? No photographs or video? 

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

How late at night was this? 

You are getting foggy.

The OP had a thread just like this yesterday and then it was nuked by Saru.  

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

How late at night was this? 

7 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Where in the world do you live? Do wolves live in that area? What were you doing before you saw this animal? How long did you witness this animal? No photographs or video? 

I live in Missouri. I watched this animal for 2 minutes before I tore my eyes from it's, it was the middle of the night, I drew a pic, and I was listening to the night sounds before I saw it.

8 minutes ago, Raven McCarple said:

I live in Missouri. I watched this animal for 2 minutes before I tore my eyes from it's, it was the middle of the night, I drew a pic, and I was listening to the night sounds before I saw it.

Sounds like a coywolve. Sometimes they are really big. 

• Like 2

Being midnight and depending on the level of fatigue, it could also be your imagination acting up. It does that if you drift even slightly towards an unconscious state of mind. 

16 minutes ago, Piney said:

You are getting foggy.

The OP had a thread just like this yesterday and then it was nuked by Saru.  

It was this morning I think. 

I dunno what you saw (wolf, coyote or coywolf would be my guess) but I would suggest keeping your phone handy in case you see it again or maybe get a game camera and set it up near where you saw it. 

• Like 1

When  I was in Missouri (properly spelled Misery BTW ) they were having a big problem with exotic animals running around because of their lax laws there.

Humane Society: Missouri Among "The Five Worst States for Exotic Pets"

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Piney said:

Sounds like a coywolve. Sometimes they are really big. 

Huh. I'll look it up. But what about the eyes? It wasn't the moon reflecting in them, it was the eye itself that glowed.

4 minutes ago, Raven McCarple said:

Huh. I'll look it up. But what about the eyes? It wasn't the moon reflecting in them, it was the eye itself that glowed.

Any light will do that. I use to have a big female come up to my trailer and I'd throw her sausages. Her eyes glowed just from moonlight. 

There are no such thing as werewolves and "spirit animals" are just "Thought Forms" created by the subconscious. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Piney said:

Any light will do that. I use to have a big female come up to my trailer and I'd throw her sausages. Her eyes glowed just from moonlight. 

There are no such thing as werewolves and "spirit animals" are just "Thought Forms" created by the subconscious. 

Can you explain the thought form in a little more depth?

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Can you explain the thought form in a little more depth?

Do you mean like the way a Vision Quest works? 

Just now, Piney said:

Do you mean like the way a Vision Quest works? 

Yeah I am curious if you are referring to the thought form as a purely internal psychological phenomenon or are you referring to like actual physical beings  ala Tulpas?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah I am curious if you are referring to the thought form as a purely internal psychological phenomenon or are you referring to like actual physical beings  ala Tulpas?

Both actually. Independent, yet a part of you. You have to be rock bottom for it to happen and it doesn't always take the form of a animal.

I don't have one because I don't need one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

Both actually. Independent, yet a part of you. You have to be rock bottom for it to happen and it doesn't always take the form of a animal.

Thanks. That is basically my understanding of the term but I figured id check with the expert!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Thanks. That is basically my understanding of the term but I figured id check with the expert!

This is a hoot 

Did have a cute SP-nightmare Thought Form experience recently with myself in my former skinwalker mode/ apparel. Yellow eyes, growling voice, furs, mountain lion teeth and everything. I was sleeping on my stomach and I was laying on my back growling and talking smack to me. I was actually p***ed when I was trying to shake the SP but it's funny now. :lol:

Talked to @Not A Rockstar  about it. He cracked up and asked me what did I do to p*** myself off. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

He cracked up and asked me what did I do to p*** myself off. :lol:

But really what the hell were you wrestling with ?? :wacko: (pun intended)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

But really what the hell were you wrestling with ?? :wacko: (pun intended)

My younger self. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Raven McCarple said:

I saw a big Wolf with orange glowing eyes. People told me it was just an animal. I thought it was a werewolf. I don't think so anymore. It might have been a spirit. Or something. But it's eyes glowed by themselves, not because of the moon. Any ideas as to what it was?

I already gave you a link on your other thread about eyes glowing at night.

You insisted it was the iris,  so what?  Take a look at the pictures in this link, in some, the whole eye glows

When you meet an animal at night with glowing eyes the color will typically be:

• Red
  • Yellow
  • Green
  • White
  • Orange

https://animalhow.com/glowing-animal-eyes-night/

Please READ it.

• Like 2

i was in that nuked thread, with the ops claims her friend turned into a werewolf and her threats of great harm to disbelievers and all, what is being missed is the OP wants valadation that werewoves are real, that the wolf she claims to have seen was real but of some supernatural plane and that shes special it choose her,  no amount of showing animals have eye glow matters to her, because this creatures eyes glowed from within, i will end it there to avoid and threats.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Raven McCarple said:

There are many people that want to dismiss every paranormal claim as 'normal'. If you saw something you are confident was 'beyond the normal' then don't be overly concerned with naysayers. They will be there forever no matter what you say.

Now, your case struck me as more like a possible shapeshifter case which includes beings that are part human and part some particular animal. Canines, wolves are particularly mentioned in this class. Internet research can tell you more. My considerations lead me to believe that they are not full-time  resident of our familiar physical reality.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Piney said:

Unless you develop an obsession with something. Then it can manifest as a visual hallucination under the right conditions. I figure it's one of the reasons people see ghost when they're tired. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Unless you develop an obsession with something. Then it can manifest as a visual hallucination under the right conditions.

So THAT explains the visit from Kate Upton the other day

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• The topic was locked