Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dire wolf? Wolf shifter? Magic?

Raven McCarple

1 minute ago, Piney said:

They are not sure where coywolves are residing. They are even showing up in Central Park in NYC and Roosevelt Park in Philadelphia. They are certainly in Missouri. 

As for your neighbor. This is not them coming here. This is another unknown.

I am done here. If y'all are just going to tell me I'm crazy or lying, then there is no point in trying to shut with a bunch of stuck up, whiny dumbasses, I'm done. Piney, I do appreciate that you are trying to help. But if my neighbor saw it too, then i will investigate on my own. I live in Kansas Missouri. There are foxes and coyotes. But no wolves. Where did it come from? If you can answer that, please do. If not, then I'm out of here.

13 minutes ago, Raven McCarple said:

That is an answer,if you think it was paranormal only you can say and then there is no answer for you

I'm not being smart here I very much believe in the paranormal,if you feel it was a flesh and blood wolf it probably was,same for a paranormal entity.You can sense yourself what it was,but there are no answers just ideas.There is no rules in the paranormal realm and nothing makes much sense.Its not maths.

• Like 3

Just now, openozy said:

I'm not being smart here I very much believe in the paranormal,if you feel it was a flesh and blood wolf it probably was,same for a paranormal entity.You can sense yourself what it was,but there are no answers just ideas.There is no rules in the paranormal realm and nothing makes much sense.Its not maths.

(Sigh of relief) at least someone here believes in something.

5 minutes ago, Raven McCarple said:

I am done here. If y'all are just going to tell me I'm crazy or lying, then there is no point in trying to shut with a bunch of stuck up, whiny dumbasses, I'm done. Piney, I do appreciate that you are trying to help. But if my neighbor saw it too, then i will investigate on my own. I live in Kansas Missouri. There are foxes and coyotes. But no wolves. Where did it come from? If you can answer that, please do. If not, then I'm out of here.

I hope you come up with something. 

• Like 1

Well, this whiny dumb ass is off to watch some more Time Team re-runs :D Take care y'all. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Raven McCarple said:

You getting your back up makes me think you are genuine in your account,a lot of fanciful stories come on here and its a challenge sorting them out.Good luck also with this .It is very challenging when you are doubted with a true account.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, openozy said:

You getting your back up makes me think you are genuine in your account,a lot of fanciful stories come on here and its a challenge sorting them out.Good luck also with this .It is very challenging when you are doubted with a true account.

26 minutes ago, Piney said:

I hope you come up with something. 

I'm so sorry! I know what the Wolf was! My neighbor saw the "wolf" after I went inside. IDK what he saw, but what I saw was for me only. My spirit animal. It fits. I have been going outside so much because the winter left me feeling trapped like a bird in a cage. I've been exploring the yard, and sleeping outside. I'm so sorry! I'm an idiot and I should have listened. I saw the eyes in the shadow just now. I could feel the Wolf inside of me, like a feeling of freedom and strength. I won't tell you why I need to feel strong right now, because I don't trust anyone with my feelings, but I needed it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Well, this whiny dumb ass is off to watch some more Time Team re-runs :D Take care y'all. 

We will lol

2 minutes ago, Raven McCarple said:

I'm so sorry! I know what the Wolf was! My neighbor saw the "wolf" after I went inside. IDK what he saw, but what I saw was for me only. My spirit animal. It fits. I have been going outside so much because the winter left me feeling trapped like a bird in a cage. I've been exploring the yard, and sleeping outside. I'm so sorry! I'm an idiot and I should have listened. I saw the eyes in the shadow just now. I could feel the Wolf inside of me, like a feeling of freedom and strength. I won't tell you why I need to feel strong right now, because I don't trust anyone with my feelings, but I needed it.

Cultivate it. Think about it before you fall asleep. It will strengthen you. It will come to your dreams

I don't have a Spirit Helper. I don't need one. I have a "aspect", which is not a wolf but a Mountain Lion. But it's not a spirit, just the animal I portrayed whose traits I have. 

@Not A Rockstar and I have been friends for over 20 years. He's a Vodou High Priest and one of my best friends. He has a good blog here. 

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Piney said:

Cultivate it. Think about it before you fall asleep. It will strengthen you. It will come to your dreams

I don't have a Spirit Helper. I don't need one. I have a "aspect", which is not a wolf but a Mountain Lion. But it's not a spirit, just the animal I portrayed whose traits I have. 

@Not A Rockstar and I have been friends for over 20 years. He's a Vodou High Priest and one of my best friends. He has a good blog here. 

I'm glad I found an explanation. I had no idea I that I had a spirit animal, let alone a Wolf. It makes sense, though. I heard howling when I was little and got lost, and I followed the sound and found my way home. I once had a dream about a lone Wolf finding it's pack. The next month was terrible, and I felt like I had no one to talk to, then I found I could actually trust my mom with my emotions and thoughts. Usually I avoid talking about my feelings, because it makes me feel vulnerable. Thank you.

Edited by Raven McCarple
Typo
  • Like 1

sketch-1556076595409~2.png ik I'm terrible at drawing with electronics.

Edited by Raven McCarple
Eh
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

No answer for you but I have a suggestion, next time you have a story/experience to tell post everything you can from the start instead of adding more detail as you go along. 

Seems like every time someone replies, you get annoyed and then add a little more information.

Just post it all at one time, with as much detail as you can. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

Just post it all at one time, with as much detail as you can. 

Mk thanks.

4 hours ago, Raven McCarple said:

You aren't understanding me. The pupil was blacker than the night around it. The orange irises shed light on the fur. It's fur was silver, and it makes sense that that would glow in the light. But nothing else does. No paw prints in the mud? Black pupils and glowing irises? The thing is impossible! And it was NOT a hallucination. I had no obsessions until this, I have no mental or physical issues, and my imagination sucks. So explain THAT and tell me I'm wrong. I'm not a moron. You are just narrow-minded.

You are making your story up as you get questioned.

I never said your imagination sucked, but now you mention it to me!!

Read back through your own post, your story is getting wilder.

You are not addressing a bunch of kids on here. Many of us have seen animals at night and know about how different animals eyes can glow.

You saw an animal with glowing eyes for reasons which were in the link. 

You wanted answers, you are getting them. Learn from them.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Raven McCarple said:

sketch-1556076595409~2.png ik I'm terrible at drawing with electronics.

Where are the glowing iris's? 

41 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

You are making your story up as you get questioned.

I never said your imagination sucked, but now you mention it to me!!

Read back through your own post, your story is getting wilder.

You are not addressing a bunch of kids on here. Many of us have seen animals at night and know about how different animals eyes can glow.

You saw an animal with glowing eyes for reasons which were in the link. 

You wanted answers, you are getting them. Learn from them.

I am ignoring you now. After I warn you. Do. Not. Get. On. My. Nerves.

Edited by Raven McCarple
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Where are the glowing iris's? 

I said they glowed orange. That's the orange. I'm bad at drawing glowing.

51 minutes ago, Raven McCarple said:

I am ignoring you now. After I warn you. Do. Not. Get. On. My. Nerves.

Just curious. Why are you asking us questions if you're going to insults us at every answer?

Do you want me to say that you saw a demonic hellhound that was searching for a lost soul to take back to the abyss? 

What exactly do you want to hear? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

If you think this thing is your "spirit animal", then we've got a member here who might be worth talking to about it.

• Thanks 1

This is the kind of idiot we are dealing with.

Just received this message from her:

If you're just going to find every little thing wrong with me, take a look at yourself. I will not stand for people trying to shut me down. This is a warning. Not a threat, a warning. I can take alot of action against you for picking at me like that. Including getting you blocked. You have no idea who I am or what I can do. Let me all you a question: what if I was the daughter of a rich guy who could sue you just for talking to me? Would you still bug me? Just think about it. You didn't really think my name is Raven McCarple?

:rolleyes:

Anyone else been "warned"? :lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Anyone else been "warned"? :lol:

I haven't been warned (yet). Not impressed either. It's the same attitude that got the other thread locked. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

If you think this thing is your "spirit animal", then we've got a member here who might be worth talking to about it.

still a "spirit animal" is in the mind of the believer...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I haven't been warned (yet). Not impressed either. It's the same attitude that got the other thread locked. 

I give some good educated advice and then get "warned" because someone has rich parents?!

This is an all time low.

• Like 2

Thread closed for moderator review

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• The topic was locked