Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hate Crime at Major US University

Space Commander Travis

5 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Here's a tip: right now 4chan is working on making milk a symbol of hate. Yep - milk. Looking forward to some nutty Professor exposing his mental instability over that one lol

Didn't PETA already try this? 

5 hours ago, XenoFish said:

It just goes to show how much of a mind slave they are. 

lemmings.gif

They're such a disappointment. They really are.

• Like 3

"Black lives matter"  -  That is an intense truism and we have solidarity here.  :tu:

"It's Ok to be white"  -   WOW. That's real racist rebel rousing :blush:

• Like 6

Getting more and more like no lives matter every day.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

This world has welcomed insanity with open arms and feeble excuses. 

"It's not my fault." is the holiest of holy mantras.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, susieice said:

yes, and it will get much worst before it gets better, in order for humans to value something they need to lose it first.

• Like 7

/\ /\  ^ ^ ^ ^ /\ /\ /\ Yeah has to be taken away first , that's from something and I can't recall it oh well, oh I was going to say it can always get worse and actually I can't even mention them or the ways, some of us lived through/SURVIVED! pure insanity back in the college days and that's all I can say safely on that subject.

UPDATE HA!   Liked the HOLY ! MANTRA ! touch.

. .  .

blame.jpg

no 
Bart  :(Simpson
gif.
BOO!

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 5

Now NYC is banning processed meats because they feel they only have 12 yrs left. The fact that cities exist only because man became farmers and have raised livestock for thousands of years doesn't cross their minds. Can you imagine a ball game or a street corner without hot dogs?

https://951zzo.iheart.com/content/2019-04-23-nyc-to-ban-hot-dogs-and-processed-meats-to-improve-climate/?Keyid=socialflow&Pname=local_social&Sc=editorial&fbclid=IwAR1nEteIoRSXQoXlVFp2itjoo1Qa5GhHNO6hjzQQZxf6K5zPnnVuM0h-dZ0

• Like 2

New York City is the first city in the United States to eliminate processed meats.

Mayor Bill de Blasio approved an ambitious $14 billion Green New Deal on Monday, April 22, to combat climate change. The plan will cut purchases of red meat by 50 percent in its city-controlled facilities such as hospitals, schools, and correctional facilities. The new commitment builds off of the Meatless Mondays campaign that was adopted by all NYC schools in 2017.

not a bad move, even thou i believe it has 0 to do with climate change, and claim that is does, is complete bull crap, but that garbage they call red meat, is better off in a trash can, than in people's bodies. 

Edited by aztek

8 minutes ago, aztek said:

not a bad move, even thou i believe it has 0 to do with climate change, and claim that is does, is complete bull crap, but that garbage they call red meat, is better off in a trash can, than in people's bodies. 

Full steam ahead with bug based protein? Eh, I always thought red meat was for the rich anyway.

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

Full steam ahead with bug based protein? Eh, I always thought red meat was for the rich anyway.

that stuff they serve is only red meat by name,   i'm sure they refer to meat like substance known as bologna, and spam.  a poison for a human body,  

rich would not touch that red meat with a 10 foot pole, hell, no one should really.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, susieice said:

. Can you imagine a ball game or a street corner without hot dogs?

no but we wont have to.  they only cut 50% on purchases by city agencies, all hot dog vendors are private businesses, that law does not affect them.

nyc has many laws that no one follows or enforces,  i remember they made a law banning foam fast food containers, few years back, i still see plenty of them, nothing changed. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

You cant stomp off IM stomping off !

Darling, have some dignity and style .... FLOUNCE OFF.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, susieice said:

NYC is banning processed meats because they feel they only have 12 yrs left

Yeah, FARM CHICKEN raise it, grow it veggies on roof tops, or PIGEON, better than the crap in packaged processed fast eat meat junk.  Well, unless you work, there's no time-- just eat when you can.

Some stick people it doesn't bother them one bit with zero meat.  Might be genes I've an extreme toehead sister that's always hated anything meat, not kidding I think she might get sick if she started eating steaks porkchops hamburgers etc.
What I hate is some of my stick friends NONE STOP, everything fat bar, fat this oh you mean fat etc. just EVERYTHING anything in conversation, eeeeh one tires of that quickly.
NYC might be on to something though, I thought Mrs. Obama was going to do something healthy for the populace like make it a federal offence or outlaw that super-hyper-condensed ? sugar that's in every thing and MIXED IN WITH everything whether it needs it or not, just like waterNASTY-salt pump filled chickens.

Edited by MWoo7
_______________________________________________________ mmm A GRRRR typo just imagine eh?!?!?!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, aztek said:

yes, and it will get much worst before it gets better, in order for humans to value something they need to lose it first.

What is really sad is they're not losing it as much as they're giving it up.

• Like 3

Northwestern University does not discriminate or permit discrimination or harassment by any member of its community against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, marital status, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by law in the matters of admissions, employment, housing, services or in educational programs or activities we operate.

Thats good news for the pregnant, tri racial, lesbian, transgender,  cult leader with an extra leg and 4 nipples who is  living in a tent.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

It is OK to be white.  Why is it not OK to say so?  If it's not OK to be white what should I do about it?   

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

It is OK to be white.  Why is it not OK to say so?  If it's not OK to be white what should I do about it?   

39007522.jpeg?v=1550907187

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Big Jim said:

Why care what idiots think in the first place? That's just fuelling their power trip. 

Genetically I'm a mutt with 3 nips, no one cares. Hell, I don't even care. 

The problem is those who obsesses over superficial nonsense. They seek to be offended by stuff that most sober minded people would brush off.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Here's a tip: right now 4chan is working on making milk a symbol of hate. Yep - milk. Looking forward to some nutty Professor exposing his mental instability over that one

My son said you're behind, the milk one has been going on for weeks, now it's the peace sign. Holding up your two fingers means you are saying there are only 2 genders so you are discriminating. How stupid do you have to be to fall for this stuff? Ok signs? Milk? Peace sign? Seriously! LOL!!

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Big Jim said:

It’s okay to be white, but it’s not okay to thrn use your whiteness as a stick to oppress someone else. 

This, naturally can be allied to all skin tones and colours, it’s called the principle of not being a d*******.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, skliss said:

My son said you're behind, the milk one has been going on for weeks, now it's the peace sign. Holding up your two fingers means you are saying there are only 2 genders so you are discriminating. How stupid do you have to be to fall for this stuff? Ok signs? Milk? Peace sign? Seriously! LOL!!

This is how meme magick works. You can manipulate a lot of people that way. Just by spreading ideas attached to otherwise meaningless images.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, skliss said:

Even when we were all hippies flashing the peace sign we weren't stoned enough to think like this.  I guess the sign I would give them means there's only one gender.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3