Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Entity

Tree1001

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much for having me here.xx

This is me in the picture and I really want to know whenever the entity/entities with me will just go!

Please and thank you.

20190424_175604.jpg

I have no psychic reading abilities if that is what you are looking for. I haven't really seen those types on this forum.

Trying to help from my rational approach, if you are interested, I'd ask you to describe what is going on.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I have no psychic reading abilities if that is what you are looking for. I haven't really seen those types on this forum.

Trying to help from my rational approach, if you are interested, I'd ask you to describe what is going on.

First off thanks a million

I am totally drained all the time.

Bruises and scratches.

Headaches and nightmares.

Relationship with all people ruined, losing jobs for no reason, blockages, mishaps.

I keep thinking of taking my own life.

10 minutes ago, Tree1001 said:

First off thanks a million

I am totally drained all the time.

Bruises and scratches.

Headaches and nightmares.

Relationship with all people ruined, losing jobs for no reason, blockages, mishaps.

I keep thinking of taking my own life.

Sounds like you need to talk to a therapist. Most of it might be due to depression, especially if you're having suicidal thoughts. The bruising and scratches could be accidental. 

If you are depressed it will impair social interaction, which might be causing the job/relationship loss.

From the pic. I'd say you need a warm soak in the tub to relax the body and restful sleep. 

Just my two cents. 

Edited by XenoFish
Why can't I spell today? lol
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I have to agree with papa and Xeno. You should call your doctor and discuss your situation. 

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Whoah there. I think you need to start with professional assistance from mainstream mental health people. Have you tried that and if so how did that go?

Of course I am depressed thats right.

But all the other things that keep happening yo me are by no means normal.

Thanks a lot again. Very grateful.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tree1001 said:

Depression is nothing you should play with. I recommend you seeing a psychologist i know they can be very expensive but it's worth it. I see one once a month and i highly recommend it to every one

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 5

42 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Sounds like you need to talk to a therapist. Most of it might be due to depression, especially if you're having suicidal thoughts. The bruising and scratches could be accidental. 

If you are depressed it will impair social interaction, which might be causing the job/relationship loss.

From the pic. I'd say you need a warm soak in the tub to relax the body and restful sleep. 

Just my two cents. 

Thanks a lot for the reply and support.

Well yes I am depressed and been to many therapists, but no I dont deal with people the way that makes me ruin relationships.

People would snap at me out of nowhere.

Just now my husband who has been out of town for days came back home, said weird things to me and snapped at me. As we were eating two cups broke and drinks spilt on food. The whole atmosphere was weird. I tried all means like smudging and salt baths and prayers and all. I have prayers on 24 hours until my nervous system cannot take it any more. I cannot live without something playing in the background to stop the attacks. 

I also caught the entity on camera several times.

I want to die simply because I am not alive.

I cry my heart out.

I bang my head against the wall.

I tried to throw myself from the balcony but I stopped.

I cannot understand why am I here to just suffer.

5 minutes ago, Tree1001 said:

There are times when life just throws a bunch of curve balls at us and depression makes it seem so much worse. It has nothing to do with entities or spirits. Have a talk with your doctor so he or she can help you with your depression. You will feel much better after you do. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, susieice said:

I have to agree with papa and Xeno. You should call your doctor and discuss your situation. 

Thank you so much for the kind support.

I have been to many therapists. It just gets worse.

It is creepy and doesnt syop.

I know they are attacks.

Thanks a lot again.x

3 minutes ago, Impedancer said:

Depression is nothing you should play with. I recommend you seeing a psychologist i know they can be very expensive but it's worth it. I see one once a month and i highly recommend it. 

Thank you for the kind advice.

Been to many and been taking many antidepressants and other medicines. I did not improve. It kept getting worse.

I just dont want to be here because it is too much.

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, susieice said:

There are times when life just throws a bunch of curve balls at us and depression makes it seem so much worse. It has nothing to do with entities or spirits. Have a talk with your doctor so he or she can help you with your depression. You will feel much better after you do. 

Yes dear you are right. But I saw them on camera. I see them in my dreams. The way they messed up with my life is unforgiveable. I am so done with all this mess.

Just now, Tree1001 said:

Yes dear you are right. But I saw them on camera. I see them in my dreams. The way they messed up with my life is unforgiveable. I am so done with all this mess.

Sounds like you've created a thoughtform.

• Like 3

Just now, Tree1001 said:

Thank you so much for the kind support.

I have been to many therapists. It just gets worse.

It is creepy and doesnt syop.

I know they are attacks.

Thanks a lot again.x

Remember that depression doesn't just affect you. It affects the people around you also. No one should be snapping at you. Call your doctor and tell them exactly what you told us. My best wishes to you that you will soon feel better.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

When this photo was taken with no effects or snapchat just a normal camera, it detected a second being here. Another photo had the same but I cannot find it. Somoen once told me I carry a lot of negative energy around me and it could form what you call a poltergeist or a thought form. Even if this is the case why does nt it just go.

Thanks a lot.x

20190424_194626.jpg

3 minutes ago, Tree1001 said:

Somoen once told me I carry a lot of negative energy around me and it could form what you call a poltergeist or a thought form.

There's your problem right there. Belief. You on some level believe what they told you. Ugh, people:rolleyes: I swear. They shouldn't tell people stuff like that. It always leads to a nocebo effect.<_<

Miss, quit believe what they told you. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tree1001 said:

I posted a second one. What is the camera detecting?

@ChrLzs when you have a moment there are some pictures that need your expertise. 

He should be able to assess the pictures.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Tree1001 said:

Don’t think I’m dismissing the possibility of entities.

I was simply wondering what/if anything has transpired with mainstream mental health people.

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

There's your problem right there. Belief. You on some level believe what they told you. Ugh, people:rolleyes: I swear. They shouldn't tell people stuff like that. It always leads to a nocebo effect.<_<

Miss, quit believe what they told you. 

Thank you so much dear. But I was told that upon giving my symptoms. I did not want to believe anything but I just know and feel they are there. Thanks a lot again.x

1 minute ago, Tree1001 said:

Thank you so much dear. But I was told that upon giving my symptoms. I did not want to believe anything but I just know and feel they are there. Thanks a lot again.x

I wish you luck.

• Like 1