Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost messes up sheets

skliss

I don't know how to embed a video, but it is in the link. Not saying it's a ghost but it's awfully weird looking. 

A daughter shared scary footage of a 'ghost' in her dad's room — and people are freaking out

A daughter claims that her father has been plagued with the feeling of something moving his sheets at night, so he set up a camera. What they saw on the footage has both the father and daughter terrified, and Reddit users wondering if it’s fake.

"My dad has been feeling his sheets being messed with and someone sitting on his bed in the night so he set up a camera. This is what he saw," the daughter, Shyann Rachael, shared on both Reddit and Twitter. "I’m freaked [the ****] out. Look at the sheets lifting up and what comes out of the side of it."

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/ghost-sheets-video-reddit-101331057.html

• Like 3

It just looks like the guy is moving the sheets around. That "head" we see looks like his foot or something, covered in the sheet from under the larger blanket.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Papameter....63% Paranormal......….37% Natural or Faked

Consideration: the dad was already experiencing sheet pulling incidents causing the camera to be set up.

It just looks like like somebody rolling around.  You can see where his legs and feet are on the right and naturally the top half of his body is on the left.  If there were nobody in the bed and the camera angle were better, that would have been freaky.  As it is I’m convinced it’s clickbait.

• Thanks 2

not epic but fail....

as hoax faked ghost stuff goes its not even very good, only your PG types would fall for it ,

down at the foot a point in the sheet where either a line is tired or a stick is under it.

i guess the daughter needed extra attention on her social media accounts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

not epic but fail....

as hoax faked ghost stuff goes its not even very good, only your PG types would fall for it ,

down at the foot a point in the sheet where either a line is tired or a stick is under it.

i guess the daughter needed extra attention on her social media accounts.

Do you have anything beyond your naysayer attitude that says it was faked? 

Sounds like PG's uncertainty is the more rational way to think.

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Do you have anything beyond your naysayer attitude that says it was faked? 

Sounds like PG's uncertainty is the more rational way to think.

do you have anything beyond your naive blind true believer attitude it was not faked?

"uncertainty" is just that its unknown its not a jump to supernatural paranormal.

its not at all rational to jump to anything and everything is paranormal supernatural like you always do, very close minded in a biased box thinking on your part, but i have come to expect that from you.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

do you have anything beyond your naive blind true believe attitude it was not faked?

Ha...where did I say it was not faked?? Considering options appears to be too complex for you.

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

its not at all rational to jump to anything and everything is paranormal supernatural like you always do, very close minded in a biased box thinking on your part, but i have come to expect that from you.

it's not rational to jump to it was faked and nothing is paranormal like you always do, very close minded in a biased box thinking on your part, but i have come to expect that from you.

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Ha...where did I say it was not faked?? Considering options appears to be too complex for you.

it's not rational to jump to it was faked and nothing is paranormal like you always do, very close minded in a biased box thinking on your part, but i have come to expect that from you.

lets follow the evidence,

pg is craving attention tonight, obviously hes very obsessed with me and my thoughts yet he doesnt like most of my ideas, they threaten his world of imagination.

hes a great example of you can lead a horse to wisdom but you cant make him think,

his silly pg meter favored paranormal again this time as it always does, perhaps it was never calibrated to "unbiased"

in my case i look at all evidence and come up with my opinions that way, many times its most likely i find a down to earth prosaic explanation, a few times i leave it unexplained but unexplained doesnt mean paranormal. for some reason that deeply butthurts pg.

and in this case if this sheets video provided evidence of paranormal to you that's super all it did for me is provided laughts.

pg, you shouldnt obsess over me and my opinions shouldnt upset you.

• Like 1

Just watched a video of someone moving about in their bed under the sheets.

This has got to be up there as one of the most stupid alleged paranormal vids out there.

A restless sleep and thin sheets does not mean parsnormal. 

• Thanks 2

Xeno-meter says 66.6% demonic and they should exorcise caution.:lol:

Seriously though. Nothing paranormal. Unless they want to believe it is, then that's their assocation to deal with.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, skliss said:

Ghost messes up sheets

I'm glad to say, I didn't see on the video what I was expecting to see from the thread title.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, acute said:

I'm glad to say, I didn't see on the video what I was expecting to see from the thread title.

i wasnt gonna say but when i did watch the video my wife leaned over and suggested what might was going on and it wasnt a ghost.

• Haha 1

To me it just looks like a person moving. Low quality camera at a weird angle. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

pg, you shouldnt obsess over me and my opinions shouldnt upset you.

Let's review yet again...…..it was you who  mentioned me first once again out of the blue in yet this (another) thread. (It was post #5). 

Obsess? Your rudeness makes me inform you that I do not consider you even an intellectual equal. There is an 'ignore' feature on this forum that you might want to consider using.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Your rudeness makes me inform you that I do not consider you even an intellectual equal. There is an 'ignore' feature on this forum that you might want to consider using.

Well. That was a rude comment. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Well. That was a rude comment. 

Deserved and honest. If someone obsesses on you and doesn't get subtlety then there comes a time when they need to hear unpleasant honesty. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Deserved and honest. If someone obsesses on you and doesn't get subtlety then there comes a time when they need to hear unpleasant honesty. 

There's also an ignore function that works both ways. 

• Like 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

There's also an ignore function that works both ways. 

I have no problem keeping my perspective in-check. I also observe skeptic mentality and psychology as an interesting part of this form.

• Haha 1

Just now, papageorge1 said:

I have no problem keeping my perspective in-check. I also observe skeptic mentality and psychology as an interesting part of this form.

I didn't ask you this. I pointed out that if there is a perceived issue, put that person on ignore. Rather than needlessly devolving a thread into pointless bickering. With that said, I'm done with you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I didn't ask you this. I pointed out that if there is a perceived issue, put that person on ignore. Rather than needlessly devolving a thread into pointless bickering. 

The blackest pot on the forum is calling the kettle black. Ha. I feel a right to intellectually defend myself when my name is brought up out of the blue in a critical way. Start with the instigator once again in this thread (and see it wasn't me).

36 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

With that said, I'm done with you.

I soooo doubt that. I have suggested that to you guys before.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Haha 1

Why did I waste the time it took to watch a video of a guy rolling over in bed? THAT'S the real mystery here.

It IS fun watching morons get confused by completely normal things, so there's that I guess.

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Let's review yet again...…..it was you who  mentioned me first once again out of the blue in yet this (another) thread. (It was post #5). 

Obsess? Your rudeness makes me inform you that I do not consider you even an intellectual equal. There is an 'ignore' feature on this forum that you might want to consider using.

considering what ive seen you babble im pleased you dont see me as comparable to you , thru your smoke and mirrors

yet again you definitely prove your deep obsession with me,

lets watch you prove it yet some more.

Help! I just woke up and have a similar issue. 

There's ectoplasm all over my sheets!

I guess I've been visited by ghosts also!

• Haha 1

I thought the "head" looked like the heel of a foot wearing a white sock but it seemed a little big. Maybe it's just the angle?

• Like 1