Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Moon: Relic From Ancient Civilization

EnergyGem

The Moon has been seen by many researchers and scientists as rather an anomaly. I won't get into the long list of anomalies here as many are probably aware of many of them. A quick article on some of the anomalies of the moon can be found here: 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/is-the-moon-man-made_404345.html

Also there have been records from ancient history of a time in the remote past where the moon simply didn't exist: 

https://www.varchive.org/itb/sansmoon.htm

Master Li Hongzhi (the founder of Falun Dafa) had this to say about the Moon in some of his Buddha Law excerpts: 

Also, a Falun Dafa practitioner recalled one of his past lives in which he was one of the engineers overseeing the construction of the moon: 

Link: https://www.pureinsight.org/node/3879
*Moderator Note*

. Plagiarism and copyright: If you quote text from an external web site then please always provide a source link. Members are asked to copy only as much as is necessary when quoting material from external sources, do not copy and paste entire articles or web pages.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
. Plagiarism and copyright: If you quote text from an external web site then please always provide a source link. Members are asked to copy only as much as is necessary when quoting material from external sources, do not copy and paste entire articles or
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

No it hasn't

A few eminent scientists have also stated the moons peculiarities: 

1. Farouk El Baz,NASA: 

“If water vapour is coming from the Moon’s interior is this serious. It means that there is a drastic distinction between the different phases of the lunar interior – that the interior is quite different from what we have seen on the surface.” 

2. Dr S Ross Taylor,Geochemist of lunar chemical analysis : 

Said the problem was that maria plains the size of Texas had to be covered with melted rock containing fluid titanium. He said you would not expect titanium ever to be hot enough to do that, even on Earth, and no one has ever suggested that the Moon was hotter than the Earth. 

“What could distribute titanium in this way? Highly advanced technology developed and operated by entities that are immensely more technologically advance than humans.” 

3. Dr. Gordon MacDonald,NASA: 

“it would seem that the Moon is more like a hollow than a homogenous sphere’. He surmised that the data must have been wrong – but it wasn’t.” 

4. University of Arizona Lon Hood: 

“We knew that the Moon’s core was small, but we didn’t know it was this small… This really does add weight to the idea that the Moon’s origin is unique, unlike any other terrestrial body.” 

5. Maurice Ewing, American geophysicist and oceanographer: 

“As for the meaning of it, I’d rather not make an interpretation right now, but it is as though someone had struck a bell, say, in the belfry of the a church a single blow and found that the reverberation from it continued for 30 minutes.” 

6. Ken Johnson, Supervisor of the Data and Photo Control department during the Apollo missions: 

“The Moon not only rang like a bell, but the whole Moon wobbled in such a precise way that it was almost as though it had gigantic hydraulic damper struts inside it.” 

7. Dr. D L Anderson,Professor of geophysics and director of the seismological laboratory,California Institute of Technology: 

“The Moon is made inside out and that its inner and outer compositions should be the other way around.” 

8. Dr. Robin Brett,NASA Scientist: 

“It seems much easier to explain the nonexistence of the moon than its existence.” 

9. Irwin Shapiro, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics: 

“The best possible explanation for the Moon is observational error – the Moon doesn’t exist.’ 

“The Moon is bigger than it should be, apparently older than it should be and much lighter in mass than it should be. It occupies an unlikely orbit and is so extraordinary that all existing explanations for its presence are fraught with difficulties are none of them could be considered remotely watertight.” 

10: Dr Harold Urey,Nobel Prize for Chemistry: 

“I’m terribly puzzled by the rocks from the Moon and in particular of their titanium content.” 

11: Christopher Knight and Alan Bulter Book: Who Built the Moon?: 

"The Moon has astonishing synchronicity with the Sun. When the Sun is at its lowest and weakest in mid-winter, the Moon is at its highest and brightest, and the reverse occurs in mid-summer. Both set at the same point on the horizon at the equinoxes and at the opposite point at the solstices. 

What are the chances that the Moon would naturally find an orbit so perfect that it would cover the Sun at an eclipse and appear from Earth to be the same size? What are chances that the alignments would be so perfect at the equinoxes and solstices?" 

Edited by EnergyGem
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Piney said:

Well, that's a cult. But they do provide a nice supply of hearts, livers and kidneys. 

There are no Native North American legends about a time before the moon.

Neither of these are scientific theories about the origins of the moon and I never saw them in a peer reviewed paper

The only government that calls Falun Dafa a cult is the evil Chinese Communist Party. The rest of the world supports it, here is a short video that clears up these misconceptions:

The Chinese Communist Party has also has a massive propaganda campaign focused solely on undermining and slandering Falun Dafa:

https://en.minghui.org/cc/9/

Piney wrote:

There are no Native North American legends about a time before the moon.

I'm not sure about Native North American Legends but the article in question talks about Mozsca indians of the Bogota highlands in Colombia:

"The memory of a world without a moon lives in oral tradition among the Indians. The Indians of the Bogota highlands in the eastern Cordilleras of Colombia relate some of their tribal reminiscences to the time before there was a moon. “In the earliest times, when the moon was not yet in the heavens,” say the tribesmen of Chibchas."

Another source:

https://books.google.com.au/books?id=jUS85XEYNYgC&pg=PT34&lpg=PT34&dq=Indians+of+the+Bogota+highlands+lunar+myths&source=bl&ots=Qrvp3-rMZC&sig=ACfU3U0l_sXvMK7UQHXva4F7QC5ybQXAZw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiYtO7nv-rhAhXbQ30KHV3UDTsQ6AEwB3oECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=Indians of the Bogota highlands lunar myths&f=false

Piney wrote:

Neither of these are scientific theories about the origins of the moon and I never saw them in a peer reviewed paper

Here are the capture theory and the fission theory:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_Moon#Other_hypotheses

Here is a high resolution photo that was taken by an amateur photographer of the Aristarchus crater on the moon that's in full colour. It looks like a high velocity impact into solid metal: 

151124-aristarchus.jpg

For comparison, different bullets being shot on at a thick sheet of titanium: 

I feel like none of the info provided by the OP is credible. It’s either grossly out of context or just factually wrong. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EnergyGem said:

Here is a high resolution photo that was taken by an amateur photographer of the Aristarchus crater on the moon that's in full colour. It looks like a high velocity impact into solid metal: 

A thermokarst basin looks like a meteor crater with only a photo. Looks are deceiving.

6 minutes ago, EnergyGem said:

The only government that calls Falun Dafa a cult is the evil Chinese Communist Party. The rest of the world supports it, here is a short video that clears up these misconceptions:

The world supports Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses too. 

I was half raised Tendai Buddhist and I think they act like a cult. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, EnergyGem said:

Here are the capture theory and the fission theory:

Both long disproven and out of date. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, EnergyGem said:

“Nowadays humankind considers itself to be the one and only higher life-form in the entire universe. I can tell you that in reality humankind is the single lowest life-form in the entire universe.

humankind is the only high intelligence life we are CURRENTLY aware of....no great thinker on earth has ever ruled out the POSSIBILITY.....of life elsewhere

I can tell you that in reality humankind is the single lowest life-form in the entire universe.

ok....so worms and microbes are the higher forms of life in the entire universe. ?    :rofl:

you haven't thought about this much have you?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, EnergyGem said:

Said the problem was that maria plains the size of Texas had to be covered with melted rock containing fluid titanium. He said you would not expect titanium ever to be hot enough to do that, even on Earth, and no one has ever suggested that the Moon was hotter than the Earth. 

“What could distribute titanium in this way? Highly advanced technology developed and operated by entities that are immensely more technologically advance than humans.” 

Bologna!  Titanium is one of the most common elements in earth's crust.  I worked in the titanium casting industry for 30 years.  Titanium oxide is the commonly found ore, black sand, and millions of tons of it(really)  were washed up on Indian beaches  by the tsunami  One way to refine titanium metal from the ore is with chlorine, also a common element, NACl, salt for example.

Around 36 million years ago, an asteroid smashed into what is now the Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador. New research suggests that, for a brief time, the temperature at the point of impact exceeded 4,300 degrees F (2,370 C), making it the hottest temperature known to have occurred on Earth.

Plenty hot for your purpose.

Are there not prehistoric ~20,000 year old antlers carved with what appear to be time keeping hatches with the moon indicated.

• Like 7

The Moon has been seen by many researchers and scientists as rather an anomaly.

what researchers exactly?

moons orbit many planets....are they all anomalies?

ps....you forgot to mention the moon is made of cheese

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, marsman said:

what researchers exactly?

Ones who just look at all the colorful pictures and don't read a bloody thing. :yes:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, EnergyGem said:

No man.  A 2" Titanium plate is not tougher than a 2" high speed steel plate or any of the better steel alloys.  is lighter than steel, not stronger.  It is not a magic metal.  You see those silly videos shooting through 3/4" mild steel plates, and it looks impressive.  Mild steel is cheap and strong enough for cheap products. Titanium is not that great for knives, does not hold an edge well and still cannot replace stainless and nickel steel in the hotter zones of jet engines. Titanium will scavenge oxygen from just about anything when it is molten (except rare earths like yttrium and thorium), that is why we cast it in a vacuum.  If a strike hit the moon and it has an earth like crust, it would release a lot of titanium oxides.  It it was hot enough, some of the oxygen might be driven off and escape  (don;t know for sure).  It does not take aliens or even intelligence, just chemistry and physics.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, EnergyGem said:

Master Li Hongzhi (the founder of Falun Dafa) had this to say about the Moon in some of his Buddha Law excerpts: 

the title Master.....means nothing

noun
noun: master; plural noun: masters
  1. 1.
    historical
    a man who has people working for him, especially servants or slaves.

*snip*

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

I feel like none of the info provided by the OP is credible. It’s either grossly out of context or just factually wrong. 

—Jaylemurph 

I feel like this is an attempted recruitment campaign by a cult. 

I guess I don't know.

• Like 7

Also there have been records from ancient history of a time in the remote past where the moon simply didn't exist: 

those records were probably written on cloudy nights then....

before writing was even invented.....the moon was depicted in ancient art

@moonman can you clarify this please.

I believe you're moon native.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, danydandan said:

I feel like this is an attempted recruitment campaign by a cult. 

I guess I don't know.

youre right.....its the moonies

The Unification movement, also known as the Unification Church (UC), is a worldwide new religious movement whose members are sometimes colloquially called "Moonies".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unification_movement

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, EnergyGem said:

Here is a high resolution photo that was taken by an amateur photographer of the Aristarchus crater on the moon that's in full colour. It looks like a high velocity impact into solid metal

no it doesnt.....it looks the same as craters on all bodies we can see in space AND ON EARTH

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, marsman said:

the title Master.....means nothing

noun
noun: master; plural noun: masters
  1. 1.
    historical
    a man who has people working for him, especially servants or slaves.

*snip*

The term Master in the Chinese context  shifu, and is composed of two characters: one meaning “teacher,” the other “father.”

It is just a term of respect for someone highly accomplished in spiritual matters. For example the disciples of Buddha Shakyamuni also called him Master. This term is also used in Daoist practices.

1 minute ago, EnergyGem said:

The term Master in the Chinese context  shifu, and is composed of two characters: one meaning “teacher,” the other “father.”

It is just a term of respect for someone highly accomplished in spiritual matters. For example the disciples of Buddha Shakyamuni also called him Master. This term is also used in Daoist practices.

whatever

the term also applies to....master of disaster

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, EnergyGem said:

Always thought sifu meant teacher, tutor or uncle. Guess my 15+ years of studying WingTsun hasn't taught me a lot.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Let's tone down some of snark please.

Shifu (simplified Chinese: 师傅 or 师父; traditional Chinese: 師傅 or 師父), or sifu in Cantonese is a title for and role of a skillful person or a master. The character 師/师 means "skilled person" or "teacher", while the meaning of 傅 is "tutor" and the meaning of 父 is "father".

Shifu - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shifu

• Like 5

• The topic was locked